Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:00 AM

Who Is Allah? - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Who Is Allah? (10030 Views)

Who Is Allah? (continuation) / Is Allah Everywhere, Sees Everything? / Misconceptions About Allah (part 1 Of 3): Is Allah God? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 2:11pm On May 25, 2019
OvaSabi1:

Lolll the same one that Jesus Christ worshipped ba. You sha entered thread with a whole lot of false information and assertions and the way I am seeing it, it's like you will not sleep this night unless I agree that you are right.

The use of the name Allah for God predates the birth of Prophet Muhammad. The moon god wirship itself is a pre Islamic practice. Islam is against nature worship akin to shintoism and Hinduism. Infact and according to the Quran, if a person is not a muslim, it is better to be a Christian or Jew than to practice so called moon worship.

This is a very childish insult to the several Arab Christians who call God Allah.
My dear I slept like a baby grin.my only concern about you is that you've been deceived into worshipping a demonic god who is anti-peace and delights in destruction. I care for you and i pray that the light of the Almighty God will shine upon you and open your eyes in Jesus name,Amen!

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by falopey: 7:17pm On May 25, 2019
NOHOLDSBAR:
It's only brainwashed Christian religious fanatics in Nigeria that does not know that the word Allah simply means God. The rest of the world knows that. Is God a Igbo Language or Yoruba? It's an English word but in Yoruba Oludumare also means the same God.
Allah and God are two different personalities. The personality of Allah in the Quran and that of God in the Bible are way too different. When Allah says Muslims should hate Jews and Christians and take them not for friends according to qoran, God according to the Bible says hate no one. So you want to tell me they are the same? Allah may mean god to you. But not to others. We cannot be serving the same God and your own god ask you to hate us. It’s just common sense.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 6:43pm On May 26, 2019
falopey:
Allah and God are two different personalities. The personality of Allah in the Quran and that of God in the Bible are way too different. When Allah says Muslims should hate Jews and Christians and take them not for friends according to qoran, God according to the Bible says hate no one. So you want to tell me they are the same? Allah may mean god to you. But not to others. We cannot be serving the same God and your own god ask you to hate us. It’s just common sense.

Common sense is not common!

In John 3:16 and many other verses of the Arabic Bible God was translated as Allah!
Better keep mute if you are devoid of Knowledge.
Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 6:48pm On May 26, 2019
donkarly:

My dear I slept like a baby grin.my only concern about you is that you've been deceived into worshipping a demonic god who is anti-peace and delights in destruction. I care for you and i pray that the light of the Almighty God will shine upon you and open your eyes in Jesus name,Amen!

Which names Jesus get? Does Jesus even bear that when he was on earth?

Can you calculate the number of death authorised by Jesus in the OT?

People who would leave the main points in the post and argue blindly on abstracts.
Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 7:02pm On May 26, 2019
AbuTwins:

Which names Jesus get? Does Jesus even bear that when he was on earth?

Can you calculate the number of death authorised by Jesus in the OT?

People who would leave the main points in the post and argue blindly on abstracts.
Oga Jesus is God,so please call that name with reverence. Meanwhile Jesus never authorised any death in the old testament.HE is Love and in Him there's no guilt

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 9:19pm On May 26, 2019
donkarly:

Oga Jesus is God,so please call that name with reverence. Meanwhile Jesus never authorised any death in the old testament.HE is Love and in Him there's no guilt

1. You said Jesus is God.

2. The Bible said Jesus is son of God.

3. The Bible also said he is son of man.

How can a God be son of God and son of Man?

How can God send his son (who is God too) to die for the sins of his creations only to be killed by death one of his creation!

This is absurd!
Now pick up your Bible.
In at least 15 places the Bible says God regretted, or that he might regret, something he was about to do in the future (Exodus 32:12–14; 2 Samuel 24:16; 1 Chronicles 21:15; Psalms 106:45; Jeremiah 4:28; 18:8; 26:3, 13, 19; 42:10; Joel 2:13–14; Amos 7:3, 6; Jonah 3:9–10; 4:2).
Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 11:24am On May 27, 2019
AbuTwins:

1. You said Jesus is God.

2. The Bible said Jesus is son of God.

3. The Bible also said he is son of man.

How can a God be son of God and son of Man?

How can God send his son (who is God too) to die for the sins of his creations only to be killed by death one of his creation!

This is absurd!
Now pick up your Bible.
In at least 15 places the Bible says God regretted, or that he might regret, something he was about to do in the future (Exodus 32:12–14; 2 Samuel 24:16; 1 Chronicles 21:15; Psalms 106:45; Jeremiah 4:28; 18:8; 26:3, 13, 19; 42:10; Joel 2:13–14; Amos 7:3, 6; Jonah 3:9–10; 4:2).
You won't understand still even if I answer you.spiritual things are for the spiritual minded and not for carnal people like you. Accept Jesus today and He'll endue you with the spirit of understanding and wisdom. Remember, God is all knowing and we see in part as humans.i don't really blame you,the teachings of your demonic god has so blinded you that every other teaching makes no meaning or sense to you. If you're an atheist who the bible calls fool, I have no further business with you then..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by najib632(m): 2:21pm On May 27, 2019
AbuTwins:
Some of the biggest misconceptions that many non-Muslims have about Islam have to do with the word “Allah“. For various reasons, many people have come to believe that Muslims worship a different God than Christians and Jews. This is totally false, since “Allah” is simply the Arabic word for “God” – and there is only One God. Let there be no doubt – Muslims worship the God of Noah, Abraham, Moses, David and Jesus – peace be upon them all. However, it is certainly true that Jews, Christians and Muslims all have different concepts of Almighty God. For example, Muslims – like Jews – reject the Christian beliefs of the Trinity and the Divine Incarnation. This, however, doesn’t mean that each of these three religions worships a different God – because, as we have already said, there is only One True God. Judaism, Christianity and Islam all claim to be “Abrahamic Faiths“, and all of them are also classified as “monotheistic“. However, Islam teaches that other religions have, in one way or another, distorted and nullified a pure and proper belief in Almighty God by neglecting His true teachings and mixing them with man-made ideas.

First of all, it is important to note that “Allah” is the same word that Arabic-speaking Christians and Jews use for God. If you pick up an Arabic Bible, you will see the word “Allah” being used where “God” is used in English. (Click here to see some examples of the word “Allah” in the Arabic Bible.) This is because “Allah” is the only word in the Arabic language equivalent to the English word “God” with a capital “G”. Additionally, the word “Allah” cannot be made plural or given gender (i.e. masculine or feminine), which goes hand-in-hand with the Islamic concept of God. Because of this, and also because the Qur’an, which is the holy scripture of Muslims, was revealed in the Arabic language, some Muslims use the word “Allah” for “God“, even when they are speaking other languages. This is not unique to the word “Allah“, since many Muslims tend to use Arabic words when discussing Islamic issues, regardless of the language which they speak. This is because the universal teachings of Islam – even though they have been translated in every major language – have been preserved in the Arabic language.

It is interesting to note that the Aramaic word “El“, which is the word for God in the language that Jesus spoke, is certainly more similar in sound to the word “Allah” than the English word “God“. This also holds true for the various Hebrew words for God, which are “El” and “Elah“, and the plural form “Elohim“. The reason for these similarities is that Aramaic, Hebrew and Arabic are all Semitic languages with common origins. It should also be noted that in translating the Bible into English, the Hebrew word “El” is translated variously as “God“, “God” and “angel”! This imprecise language allows different translators, based on their preconceived notions, to translate the word to fit their own views. The Arabic word “Allah” presents no such difficulty or ambiguity, since it is only used for Almighty God alone. Additionally, in English, the only difference between “God“, meaning a false God, and “God“, meaning the One True God, is the capital “G”. In the Arabic alphabet, since it does not have capital letters, the word for God (i.e. Allah) is formed by adding the equivalent to the English word “the” (Al-) to the Arabic word for “God/God” (ilah). So the Arabic word “Allah” literally it means “The God” – the “Al-” in Arabic basically serving the same function as the capital “G” in English. Due to the above mentioned facts, a more accurate translation of the word “Allah” into English might be “The One -and-Only God” or “The One True God“.

More importantly, it should also be noted that the Arabic word “Allah” contains a deep religious message due to its root meaning and origin. This is because it stems from the Arabic verb ta’Allaha (or alaha), which means “to be worshipped”. Thus in Arabic, the word “Allah” means “The One who deserves all worship”. This, in a nutshell, is the Pure Monotheistic message of Islam. You see, according to Islam, “monotheism” is much more than simply believing in the existence of “only One God” – as seemingly opposed to two, three or more. If one understands the root meaning of the word “Allah“, this point should become clear. One should understand that Islam’s criticism of the other religions that claim to be “monotheistic” is not because they are “polytheistic” in the classic sense, but because they direct various forms of worship to other than Almighty God. We will discuss the meaning of worship in Islam below, however, before moving on it should be noted that many non-Muslims are unaware of the distinction between simply believing in the existence of only One God and reserving all worship for Him alone. Many Christians are painfully unaware of this point, and thus you often find them asking how Muslims can accuse the followers of Jesus, peace be upon him, of being “polytheists” when they were all “monotheistic Jews”. First of all, it should be clarified that the word “polytheist” doesn’t really sound right in this context, since to many it implies simply believing in the existence of more than one God. So in an Islamic context, “associators”, “man-worshippers” or “creature worshippers” might be more accurate and appropriate terms – especially since Christians believe Jesus to be both “100% God and 100% man”, while still paying lip-service to God‘s “Oneness”. However, as we previously touched upon, what is really at the root of this problem is the fact that Christians – as well as the members of other religions – don’t really know what “monotheism” means – especially in the Islamic sense. All of the books, articles and papers that I’ve read which were written by Christians invariably limit “monotheism” to believing in the existence of “One Sovereign and Creator God“. Islam, however, teaches much more than this.

Who is Allah? Continuation
Op there are some mistakes in your write up please modify it

god = إله
godess = إلهة
gods = آلهة
The God = الله

Elo[b]him[/b] = اللهيم = אלוהים
"im" is attached to a name to show it respect
Like Muhammadim in the songs of Solomon chapter 5 v 16 محمديم is what Suleiman A.S. said.
"im" is not pluralising the word. Not All words can have a plural form in Semitic languages.
Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 3:00pm On May 27, 2019
donkarly:

You won't understand still even if I answer you.spiritual things are for the spiritual minded and not for carnal people like you. Accept Jesus today and He'll endue you with the spirit of understanding and wisdom. Remember, God is all knowing and we see in part as humans.i don't really blame you,the teachings of your demonic god has so blinded you that every other teaching makes no meaning or sense to you. If you're an atheist who the bible calls fool, I have no further business with you then..

I think you have the Holy spirit, then explain how 3=1. How 1 out of the three is the son of another! How you are a monotheist and not a polytheist.

I think you should also explain why Jesus could perform many miracles but does not know when the hour would come!

When will the hour come?
Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 3:10pm On May 27, 2019
donkarly:
You lie bro.allah isn't the same as the Christian Almighty God,it's the moon god and it's bloodthirsty and vengeful

Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Adore not the sun and the moon, but adore Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve. (Qur'an 41:37)
Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 3:32pm On May 27, 2019
najib632:
Op there are some mistakes in your write up please modify it

god = إله
godess = إلهة
gods = آلهة
The God = الله

Elo[b]him[/b] = اللهيم = אלוהים
"im" is attached to a name to show it respect
Like Muhammadim in the songs of Solomon chapter 5 v 16 محمديم is what Suleiman A.S. said.
"im" is not pluralising the word. Not All words can have a plural form in Semitic languages.

Elohim is plural while the singular form is Eloah, (Hebrew: God), the God of Israel in the Old Testament

Trully, linguistically the gender forms may be created in Arabic. But Allah is incomparable to those names.

We can re-write

The Allah

Allahess-

Allahs-

We belief in Allah and His Rasol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Allah? by najib632(m): 4:18pm On May 27, 2019
AbuTwins:

Elohim is plural while the singular form is Eloah, (Hebrew: God), the God of Israel in the Old Testament

Trully, linguistically the gender forms may be created in Arabic. But Allah is incomparable to those names.

We can re-write

The Allah

Allahess-

Allahs-

We belief in Allah and His Rasol.
Okay we have agreed in one aspect, but not the bolded statement, I watched a video of Zakir Naik explaining the meaning of Elohim, but I will like to you to elaborate more on your point so that I can accept it if it is clear enough.
Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 7:37am On May 28, 2019
AbuTwins:

Among His Signs are the Night and the Day, and the Sun and the Moon. Adore not the sun and the moon, but adore Allah, Who created them, if it is Him ye wish to serve. (Qur'an 41:37)
Trash..your allah is a destroyer, not the creator

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 7:42am On May 28, 2019
AbuTwins:

I think you have the Holy spirit, then explain how 3=1. How 1 out of the three is the son of another! How you are a monotheist and not a polytheist.

I think you should also explain why Jesus could perform many miracles but does not know when the hour would come!

When will the hour come?
It's obvious you didn't understand my earlier post.if I have the Holy Spirit and you don't,how will you understand if I explain since we're talking about spiritual things..simply accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour and He'll give you His spirit, then we can continue

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 9:47am On May 28, 2019
donkarly:

It's obvious you didn't understand my earlier post.if I have the Holy Spirit and you don't,how will you understand if I explain since we're talking about spiritual things..simply accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour and He'll give you His spirit, then we can continue

So it is only with Holy spirit i can understand that 3= 1?

I pray never to have such!
Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 10:41am On May 28, 2019
donkarly:

Hear what Mr. Matthew said in the Bible:

Just then, a man came up to Jesus and inquired, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to obtain eternal life?” 17“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied, “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.” “Which ones?” the man asked. Jesus answered, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness,…
honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.’” 20“All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?”…Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me. 19:16-20

Do you have a verse wherein Jesus said we should accept him as our lord and personal saviour?
Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 12:09pm On May 28, 2019
donkarly:

Trash..your allah is a destroyer, not the creator

Are you guided by the Holy spirit to utter this statement?
Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 12:39pm On May 28, 2019
najib632:
Okay we have agreed in one aspect, but not the bolded statement, I watched a video of Zakir Naik explaining the meaning of Elohim, but I will like to you to elaborate more on your point so that I can accept it if it is clear enough.

I read that from the online encyclopedia Britannica here: https://www.britannica.com/topic/Elohim

Elohim
HEBREW GOD

Alternative Title: Eloah

Elohim, singular[b] Eloah[/b], (Hebrew: God), the God of Israel in the Old Testament. A plural of majesty, the term Elohim—though sometimes used for other deities, such as the Moabite god Chemosh, the Sidonian goddess Astarte, and also for other majestic beings such as angels, kings, judges (the Old Testament shofeṭim), and the Messiah—is usually employed in the Old Testament for the one and only God of Israel, whose personal name was revealed to Moses as YHWH, or Yahweh (q.v.). When referring to Yahweh, elohim very often is accompanied by the article ha-, to mean, in combination, “the God,” and sometimes with a further identification Elohim ḥayyim, meaning “the living God.”

Though Elohim is plural in form, it is understood in the singular sense. Thus, in Genesis the words, “In the beginning God (Elohim) created the heavens and the earth,” Elohim is monotheistic in connotation, though its grammatical structure seems polytheistic. The Israelites probably borrowed the Canaanite plural noun Elohim and made it singular in meaning in their cultic practices and theological reflections.
Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 7:05am On May 30, 2019
AbuTwins:

Hear what Mr. Matthew said in the Bible:

Just then, a man came up to Jesus and inquired, “Teacher, what good thing must I do to obtain eternal life?” 17“Why do you ask Me about what is good?” Jesus replied, “There is only One who is good. If you want to enter life, keep the commandments.” “Which ones?” the man asked. Jesus answered, “‘Do not murder, do not commit adultery, do not steal, do not bear false witness,…
honor your father and mother, and love your neighbor as yourself.’” 20“All these I have kept,” said the young man. “What do I still lack?”…Jesus told him, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow Me. 19:16-20

Do you have a verse wherein Jesus said we should accept him as our lord and personal saviour?
I'm done with you bros.just say the simple prayer-Jesus come into my life.i accept you as my Lord and saviour;then we can continue..
Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 9:43am On May 30, 2019
donkarly:

I'm done with you bros.just say the simple prayer-Jesus come into my life.i accept you as my Lord and saviour;then we can continue..

Show us a verse where Jesus ever asked anyone to say the above.

Liar!
Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 6:55am On May 31, 2019
AbuTwins:

Show us a verse where Jesus ever asked anyone to say the above.

Liar!
Let me give you just one;John 1:12 KJV
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name. Now go ahead n say the prayer and you'll have peace not found in islam,au revoir.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 8:21am On May 31, 2019
donkarly:

Let me give you just one;John 1:12 KJV
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name. Now go ahead n say the prayer and you'll have peace not found in islam,au revoir.

Who is the one talking in this verse? was it Jesus?

Why are you running about Mr. Holy Spirit?

Jesus never said such!

Jesus never called any religion Christianity!
Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 12:36pm On May 31, 2019
AbuTwins:

Who is the one talking in this verse? was it Jesus?

Why are you running about Mr. Holy Spirit?

Jesus never said such!

Jesus never called any religion Christianity!
I can see that all you want is a senseless argument which will achieve nothing.I leave you to continue with your religion n it's teachings, but don't say you weren't warned,cheerio

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 12:41pm On May 31, 2019
donkarly:

I can see that all you want is a senseless argument which will achieve nothing.I leave you to continue with your religion n it's teachings, but don't say you weren't warned,cheerio

You kept dodging questions.

I hereby invite you to Islam. There is no religion as Christianity. Abraham, Moses, Isaac, Noah and all others are Muslims.
The only true religion of Abraham cos Abraham was not a polytheist!
Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2019
AbuTwins:

You kept dodging questions.

I hereby invite you to Islam. There is no religion as Christianity. Abraham, Moses, Isaac, Noah and all others are Muslims.
The only true religion of Abraham cos Abraham was not a polytheist!
Tufiakwa, that'll be moving from light to darkness,God forbid. I pray that the light of His countenance will shine upon you n envelope you so your eyes will be opened. I laugh at your ignorance about Abraham n co. being muslims grin you've really been so deceived,quite a pity

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 12:03am On Jun 02, 2019
donkarly:

Tufiakwa, that'll be moving from light to darkness,God forbid. I pray that the light of His countenance will shine upon you n envelope you so your eyes will be opened. I laugh at your ignorance about Abraham n co. being muslims grin you've really been so deceived,quite a pity

OK, open your book and give the evidences that there is a religion called Christianity. Also prove that the religion practised by Jesus, Abraham, Noah, Solomon, David, Moses, Joseph, Jacob, etc is called Christianity or Judaism,

No prove have you!
They were all Muslims.(People who submitted to the will of Almighty Allah in Islamic monotheism).

No need to quote me if you have no prove.
Re: Who Is Allah? by donkarly(m): 5:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
AbuTwins:

OK, open your book and give the evidences that there is a religion called Christianity. Also prove that the religion practised by Jesus, Abraham, Noah, Solomon, David, Moses, Joseph, Jacob, etc is called Christianity or Judaism,

No prove have you!
They were all Muslims.(People who submitted to the will of Almighty Allah in Islamic monotheism).

No need to quote me if you have no prove.
Please stop digressing,stay on the topic(who is allah).provide proof that he's not the moon god,destroyer,bloodthirsty and vengeful undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by falopey: 9:46pm On Jun 02, 2019
AbuTwins:

In John 3:16 and many other verses of the Arabic Bible God was translated as Allah!
That’s a misrepresentation using Allah to mean God of the Bible. The Arabs that did the translation to mean Allah didn’t know any better.

Allah of Quran is not the Christian God of the Bible. God is love while Allah is hate towards Jews and Christians. We don’t serve the same God. Allah ask you to hate us Christians and Jews. So deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by ChristianNorth: 7:51pm On Jun 06, 2019
AbuTwins:

Nobody is a fool here, if you don't understand Arabic, we do.

Ilah is the Arabic word for God, Al'lah means The God and the ancient Arabic chief God.

Mohammed's father was the Chief Priest of this god and his name Abdullah mean (Servant of Allah). When Mohammed brought Islam, he adopted the title Allah for his god to make it easier to convert Arabs.

He started using Allah as the Arabic name for God and this practice spread.

Check your history very well, Al'lah was married to Allat, a female goddess and they had a daughter.

Just research Ilah on Google to cure your ignorance. Al means The in Arabic and Ilah means "god". Allah means The God, he is just like the Greeks Zeus.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 10:13am On Jun 08, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Nobody is a fool here, if you don't understand Arabic, we do.

Ilah is the Arabic word for God, Al'lah means The God and the ancient Arabic chief God.

Mohammed's father was the Chief Priest of this god and his name Abdullah mean (Servant of Allah). When Mohammed brought Islam, he adopted the title Allah for his god to make it easier to convert Arabs.

He started using Allah as the Arabic name for God and this practice spread.

Check your history very well, Al'lah was married to Allat, a female goddess and they had a daughter.

Just research Ilah on Google to cure your ignorance. Al means The in Arabic and Ilah means "god". Allah means The God, he is just like the Greeks Zeus.

Actually i dont think i am the ignorant one here. When you watch You-tube videos or anti-islam post without proper research you just end of denigrating yourself.

The Arabs believe in Allah as the supreme being while they ascribe partners and children to him just like the Christians ascribe a son to Him.

Check out the Qur'an verse below:

Indeed he (Muhammad SAW) did see, of the Greatest Signs, of his Lord (Allah).

Have you then considered Al-Lat, and Al-'Uzza (two idols of the pagan Arabs).

And Manat (another idol of the pagan Arabs), the other third?

Is it for you the males and for Him the females?

That indeed is a division most unfair!

They are but names which you have named, you and your fathers, for which Allah has sent down no authority. They follow but a guess and that which they themselves desire, whereas there has surely come to them the Guidance from their Lord!
(Qur'an 53:18-23)

Before we digress, Allah is being used in the Arabic Bible for God. Yet you are here claiming Allah is not the same God. Who is right you or your Bible translators?

John 3:16 in Arabic لانه هكذا احب الله العالم حتى بذل ابنه الوحيد لكي لا يهلك كل من يؤمن به بل تكون له الحياة الابدية.

John 3:16 فَقَدْ أحَبَّ اللهُ العالَمَ كَثِيْراً، حَتَّى إنَّهُ قَدَّمَ ابْنَهُ الوَحِيْدَ، لِكَيْ لا يَهلِكَ كُلُّ مَنْ يُؤْمِنُ بِهِ، بَلْ تَكُونُ لَهُ الحَياةُ الأبَدِيَّةُ.

falopey:
That’s a misrepresentation using Allah to mean God of the Bible. The Arabs that did the translation to mean Allah didn’t know any better.

Allah of Quran is not the Christian God of the Bible. God is love while Allah is hate towards Jews and Christians. We don’t serve the same God. Allah ask you to hate us Christians and Jews. So deal with it.
Re: Who Is Allah? by AbuTwins: 10:15am On Jun 08, 2019
donkarly:

Please stop digressing,stay on the topic(who is allah).provide proof that he's not the moon god,destroyer,bloodthirsty and vengeful undecided

If you accuse someone of theft the onus is on you to prove your case!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Achieve A Loving Marriage / Global Dawah Day Pictures and Updates: Sharing This Beautiful Message / What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.