Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

So You Think You Can Write? Well, JOB Opening For Interested Person(s) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / So You Think You Can Write? Well, JOB Opening For Interested Person(s) (407 Views)

Vacancy For Interested Applicants / Free And Premium Forex Class On Zoom App Only For Interested Applicants / Nationwide Job Opening For Sales Coordinator At Innovectives Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

So You Think You Can Write? Well, JOB Opening For Interested Person(s) by nigeriahero: 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
Hello guys,
My first thread on hiring content creator, i got a few people who knows what they are doing and ended up with 1 of them. She is going to be with me for months, or years.

So why do i need another writer?

Well, this is a short term kind of job. I need about 20k words informational and some 'product' kind of articles. It will be split between 2000 words, 1500 words, 1000 words, etc.

And I need this to be finish within 1 to 2 weeks. It will be even better if you can churn out the articles in 5 working days!

How much am I paying?

Well, this is up to you, how much would you like to be paid? I purposely put N900 per 1000 words in my previous job offer to shut out people who are more interested in the money and not the work.

Are you interested?

Then send me your sample(s) to my email; clementjjoseph (at) yahoo (.) com and please mention your nairaland username and your TAT for 2k words.

And we will do a quick test of 500 words (I will pay instantly for this even if it is up to par or not). After that, we can discuss how many days/weeks it will take to complete the order.

God bless you.
Re: So You Think You Can Write? Well, JOB Opening For Interested Person(s) by ValCon888: 7:13pm On Apr 23, 2019
Thunder will still fire you here.

1 Like

Re: So You Think You Can Write? Well, JOB Opening For Interested Person(s) by opparadise: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: So You Think You Can Write? Well, JOB Opening For Interested Person(s) by Francisayo(m): 6:14am On Apr 24, 2019
nigeriahero:
Hello guys,
My first thread on hiring content creator, i got a few people who knows what they are doing and ended up with 1 of them. She is going to be with me for months, or years.

So why do i need another writer?

Well, this is a short term kind of job. I need about 20k words informational and some 'product' kind of articles. It will be split between 2000 words, 1500 words, 1000 words, etc.

And I need this to be finish within 1 to 2 weeks. It will be even better if you can churn out the articles in 5 working days!

How much am I paying?

Well, this is up to you, how much would you like to be paid? I purposely put N900 per 1000 words in my previous job offer to shut out people who are more interested in the money and not the work.

Are you interested?

Then send me your sample(s) to my email; clementjjoseph (at) yahoo (.) com and please mention your nairaland username and your TAT for 2k words.

And we will do a quick test of 500 words (I will pay instantly for this even if it is up to par or not). After that, we can discuss how many days/weeks it will take to complete the order.

God bless you.

I'm interested....chat me on WhatsApp....08132386289

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Get Customs Past Questions / Bioinformatics Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.