Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,864 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! (55992 Views)

I Married Her A Virgin But Now This Is Happening / My Uncle Is Draining My Grandmum Financially / My Woman Wears Very Short And Tight Outfits. I Cautioned Her, This Is Happening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by lepasharon(f): 1:43am On Apr 28, 2019
NPComplete:

Why are u like this? Why can't u just bow in the face of stinging genius. That guy has over a million patents. He has invented a time machine. And just last week they announced he discovered evidence for dark matter.
Show some respect. Lol grin

Bwahaha grin

The idiot thought I was going to shy away when he started his dissertation about his so-called achievements but I still stood my ground

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by lepasharon(f): 1:44am On Apr 28, 2019
DeeMain:

Sorry ma, this is spiritual naivety in intelligent garbs. Hogwash!

There is a way that seems right to a man but the end thereof is destruction.

Yes my brother. The witch responsible for all this must die.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 28, 2019
cococandy:
There’s nothing spiritual holding you back. Your predicaments are not unusual given the human nature to be mean and wicked to others (the woman who treated you bad, the two person’s who ran away with your money etc) are just examples of human beings being human.

Stop thinking you need to go see someone spiritual before your life gets back on the right path. If you get that into your mind, it will become your reality. As a person thinks, so he is. Your mind will be clouded with negativity such that you won’t take opportunities or believe in yourself anymore.

you believe there’s something bigger than you fighting against you. Not necessarily. The only big thing fighting against you here is the situation of the economy and your need to develop skepticism and wariness of humans.

I agree not everything is spiritual, but when you have an encounter with one, all the phonetic language and logic in the world will not help you. I know heat it means to go from a smart, intelligent focused kid to a mess in 6 months and stay on that spot for 5 years (and no I dont drink nor do drugs, I keep a very closely monitored circle of acquaintances, not friends,I'm the kind of Kid that as a parent you can be very sure I won't give in to peer pressure to mess my life in any aspect, and yes my family is financially stable and I think of myself as focused) but once you let the devil in, all the logical reasoning on the world won't save you
I don't believe in running from pillar to post, I took a consistent approach of word study and prayers under the guidance of God's servants and helped my self.

Are there fake pastors? Yes
Are there genuine ones? Yes
Are there false superstitions? Yes
Is the spiritual realm real?Yes
Does it have effect on man? Yes
Is the spiritual ream all powerful? No

PS: when we talk about spiritual problems, I'm.not talking about witchcraft attacks, those are pretty easy to deal with, I'm talking about demons having a Legal Access Into your life. This comes in 3 major ways
1. Idol Worship and satanic covenants either by a person or his/her ancestry
2.Ritualistic Sex(knowingly or unknowingly)
3. Ancestral curses due to satanic activities or evil deeds (especially those that involve shedding of human blood)

The spiritual realm is real, but it does not imply that physical activity is of no consequence, the same spiritual realm that is birthing issues for people is the same that people are navigating to better their lives.

That you have not experienced a rare illness doesn't mean it does not exist.
That you have not experienced spiritual challenges does not mean they don't exist.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 1:56am On Apr 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
thanks for ur comment.....from the onset I know that I have some spiritual gifts.... But I don't want to rush about opening a church now, because I have worked with one b4...

If I start a church now without been financial independent its gonna make me to depend on the member 100 percent.... And u know what that means.

Whether you have a spiritual gift or not, do not open a church, UNLESS GOD INSTRUCTS you and TRAINS you.
Its annoying when we equate any spiritual gift we have as a call to go open a church. This is why many get frustrated and compromise along the way.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by lepasharon(f): 2:07am On Apr 28, 2019
DeeMain:

You believe in inherited genes and hereditary diseases but don't believe in hereditary problems (read spiritual problems). The joke is on you.

“Nature shows us only the tail of the lion. But there is no doubt in my mind that the lion belongs with it even if he cannot reveal himself to the eye all at once because of his huge dimension.”
— Albert Einstein

cc: ifyalways, lepasharon

How dumb are you? Inherited genes and diseases are things that can be proven. Show me the evidence for inherited spiritual problems.

How dumb are you?

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Phcboy(m): 2:10am On Apr 28, 2019
I sent you a mail please kindly respond to it as I would like to be of help to you.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by aribisala0(m): 2:51am On Apr 28, 2019
soul95:

I agree not everything is spiritual, but when you have an encounter with one, all the phonetic language and logic in the world will not help you. I know heat it means to go from a smart, intelligent focused kid to a mess in 6 months and stay on that spot for 5 years (and no I dont drink nor do drugs, I keep a very closely monitored circle of acquaintances, not friends,I'm the kind of Kid that as a parent you can be very sure I won't give in to peer pressure to mess my life in any aspect, and yes my family is financially stable and I think of myself as focused) but once you let the devil in, all the logical reasoning on the world won't save you
I don't believe in running from pillar to post, I took a consistent approach of word study and prayers under the guidance of God's servants and helped my self.

Are there fake pastors? Yes
Are there genuine ones? Yes
Are there false superstitions? Yes
Is the spiritual realm real?Yes
Does it have effect on man? Yes
Is the spiritual ream all powerful? No

PS: when we talk about spiritual problems, I'm.not talking about witchcraft attacks, those are pretty easy to deal with, I'm talking about demons having a Legal Access Into your life. This comes in 3 major ways
1. Idol Worship and satanic covenants either by a person or his/her ancestry
2.Ritualistic Sex(knowingly or unknowingly)
3. Ancestral curses due to satanic activities or evil deeds (especially those that involve shedding of human blood)

The spiritual realm is real, but it does not imply that physical activity is of no consequence, the same spiritual realm that is birthing issues for people is the same that people are navigating to better their lives.

That you have not experienced a rare illness doesn't mean it does not exist.
That you have not experienced spiritual challenges does not mean they don't exist.

So you had a problem and you explain it by THE DEVIL

Is there ANY OTHER explanation?
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by DeeMain(m): 2:53am On Apr 28, 2019
lepasharon:

How dumb are you? Inherited genes and diseases are things that can be proven. Show me the evidence for inherited spiritual problems.

How dumb are you?

Just because science told you about inherited genes and behaviours and qualities you believed but you can't draw the logical conclusion that inherited diseases are also inherited problems by another name.

That you can't draw this simple conclusion, that ancestral problems, patterns in the bloodline/lineage, family patterns are in the same scheme as hereditary diseases, is to me a failure of the imagination.

Now to proofs. Do you know about quantum physics - the science of subatomic particles, the science of things we can't see? Google it . Study it. Let science and scientific evidence cure your spiritual ignorance for good like it did mine.

Here is a taster:

Spirituality lets us know we are all spirits that have a soul that live in a body.

Similarly, quantum physics tells us we and the entire universe are all subatomic particles that behave like a wave and a particle and that these subatomic particles are synchronously and simultaneously communicating with each other across time and space in infinite possibilities and infinite potentials.

That everything is everywhere at the same time and that our consciousness(the observer) is what makes a possibility manifest in our lives.

In lay man's terms, science is letting us know there is no distance in the spirit/subatomic world neither is there a time difference as everything exists now.

So do you understand when I say hereditary diseases are similar to hereditary problems? Think subatomically. Think spirit. Everything past, present and future all exist in the present.

In the spirit/subatomic realm, the only time we have is the present, the past and the future do not exist. So your ancestors and their problems/qualities/covenants and blessings are with you now.

Conversely, it is our consciousness that activates these problems. It is our consciousness that can deactivate them. It is also our consciousness that can activate God's supernatural blessings to work in our lives.

And finally, leave the infantile insults for kids.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by aribisala0(m): 2:54am On Apr 28, 2019
One thing I know for sure if you attend Pentecostal churches in Nigeria the Devil is a constant companionz and the relationship is confirmed if you watch Nollywood movies

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by aribisala0(m): 3:05am On Apr 28, 2019
Immunization for children has changed lives immensely in Africa and Worldwide
Nomore ABiku/Ogbanje

Immunization and much of the technology we take for granted came about by a certain mindset.

Not one indullging in midnight vigil, tales of spiritual playmates , and sundry fioolishness.

Many of these stories are like the business of computer viruses and antivirus

Pentecostal churches and Mugu

Deliverance and Maga

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by lepasharon(f): 3:46am On Apr 28, 2019
DeeMain:

Just because science told you about inherited genes and behaviours and qualities you believed but you can't draw the logical conclusion that inherited diseases are also inherited problems by another name.

That you can't draw this simple conclusion, that ancestral problems, patterns in the bloodline/lineage, family patterns are in the same scheme as hereditary diseases, is to me a failure of the imagination.

Now to proofs. Do you know about quantum physics - the science of subatomic particles, the science of things we can't see? Google it . Study it. Let science and scientific evidence cure your spiritual ignorance for good like it did mine.

Here is a taster:

Spirituality lets us know we are all spirits that have a soul that live in a body.

Similarly, quantum physics tells us we and the entire universe are all subatomic particles that behave like a wave and a particle and that these subatomic particles are synchronously and simultaneously communicating with each other across time and space in infinite possibilities and infinite potentials.

That everything is everywhere at the same time and that our consciousness is what makes a possibility manifest in our lives.

In lay man's terms, science is letting us know there is no distance in the spirit/subatomic world neither is there a time difference as everything exists now.

So do you understand when I say hereditary diseases are similar to hereditary problems? Think subatomically. Think spirit. Everything past,present and future all exist in the present.

In the spirit/subatomic realm, the only time we have is the present, the past and the future do not exist. So your ancestors and their problems/qualities/covenants and blessings are with you now.

Conversely, it is our consciousness that activates these problems or blessings and can deactivate them.

And leave the infantile insults for kids.

Where's the evidence that souls exist
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by DeeMain(m): 3:59am On Apr 28, 2019
lepasharon:

Where's the evidence that souls exist

Nne, I won't spoon feed you. I don't have that time. I have laid a ladder for you. Climb now to stay awoke. Do a little reading. It won't kill you. Best wishes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by sisisioge: 4:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Oluwaseyi00:

The word craft is seemingly difficult to comprehend.

Are you saying they now learn pastoral work??

Yes o...most no longer wait to be called.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Bestinstinct(m): 4:15am On Apr 28, 2019
My brother.....if I tell you my story, u sef go fear but then, it was just a phase. The simple truth is....just remove the spiritual blablabla and see life from a plain angle. At a stage in life, I felt I needed help and was going from from one spiritual centre to the other....MFM o...Cele o..Babalawo o...in fact, they compounded my fears. I just decided to face my life and leave the spiritual. Bro, everything na time and mindset. Believe Me, you no get problem. Wish I can share my story to serve as inspiration to others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by freemi(m): 4:15am On Apr 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
u are very correct sir, but I have made up my mind never to commit suicide..... I have prayed fasted, met so many men of God.....no solution yet......
no solution yet'? Ok u are free frm ths moment by the name of JESUS. From ths new week new thngs will begin to hppen in ur life In Jesus Name. Jst believe and go ahead wt ur life. Ths is hw GOD works. When u thnk its all over HE wl jst open up an unexpectd way. Ths is ur uexpectd opening begin ths new week u wil cme back with a testimony In Jesus Name. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Divine200: 4:22am On Apr 28, 2019
Bestinstinct:
My brother.....if I tell you my story, u sef go fear but then, it was just a phase. The simple truth is....just remove the spiritual blablabla and see life from a plain angle. At a stage in life, I felt I needed help and was going from from one spiritual centre to the other....MFM o...Cele o..Babalawo o...in fact, they compounded my fears. I just decided to face my life and leave the spiritual. Bro, everything na time and mindset. Believe Me, you no get problem. Wish I can share my story to serve as inspiration to others.
Please share
Your story can help him and millions out there
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by Nobody: 4:31am On Apr 28, 2019
aribisala0:

So you had a problem and you explain it by THE DEVIL

Is there ANY OTHER explanation?

Read again, this time without any bias. Believe what you want to believe, but don't make anyone doubt his/her sanity just because his/her current experience is not accounted for in your current mindscape of realities.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by ABIODUN105(m): 4:36am On Apr 28, 2019
Go and break d convenant between you and idol in d village first b4 u can move to d next level in life

2 Likes

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by everbright05: 5:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Why not go to champions royal assembly for deliverance since u are in Abuja.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by xyz123456: 5:14am On Apr 28, 2019
Nigerians Christians really love some fetish power. An educated literate shouting deliverance. It's a shame. I thought once you are educated, you have a better reasoning. No wonder their pastors buy private jets. Educated Muslims I know are far better than this..
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by abbeyty(m): 5:44am On Apr 28, 2019
Bros, this has nothing to do with spiritual everything still down to economy situation of the country a country where government dobt give a fk about small business. Thinking that cuz your mother is a native doctor is only in yoyr head
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by galantjoe(m): 5:45am On Apr 28, 2019
What if you go to your village and join them. Why I said this is because I have seen where one was anointed as "eye of the gods". When he refused he suffered greatly to extent of going mad. I would advice to go back to your village and do some sacrifices to appease the gods. You can never run away from your responsibility as prophet of the gods
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by ashjay001(m): 5:53am On Apr 28, 2019
ifyalways:
Emma, im short of words at your situation. Im not religious so im blind to whatever religious undertones(if any) in your write up.

What about the investment you made with part of the loan? Ypu were not a novice in car hire/driving business so im truly surprised you invested part of that loan into town service.

You seem to be too trusting. . .and have very little business acumen. Can you take a break from all business and just look for a job, work,collect your salary, flex and save. No be all of us go be CEO or business man.

You could even look for an established church that will employ you. I assume Pastors are paid monthly undecided

Edit: Why do you need a pastor or fellow man to help you pray/conduct deliverance etc ,if at all theres any spiritual undertone to your wahala?
MFM pastors are human too . . Just like you.
You made bad choices and decisions,C'est finis. I see nothing spiritual with your problems. Who works and saves his salary with his boss? cheesy
Pray, bind and cast all you want, if you dont wisen up as a man and face the street headstrong, nothing will change.

He needs a mentor or a strong woman/wife in his life.

With all he's said abt d village, he probably can't do without traveling home for events/celebrations.

He already has a good savings culture, save to wealth. Invest in properties. Surest form of investments.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by IprintMONEY: 5:54am On Apr 28, 2019
there is no force or evil disturbbing you, you are just one hell of an idiot and the people dying in your family die as a result of acute poverty. the typeof genes your family have thyey need money to take care of them selves so they can live long. i repeat , this has nothing to do with your family or any juju.
use your brainand hustle properly.
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by xammax(m): 6:13am On Apr 28, 2019
PSTEMMA1960:
A Dying Soul Needs Ur Urgent Advice B4 It's 2 Late.

Good evening my good people of nairaland..hope everyone is doing fine?

don't know the right section to post this but I think i'll get mature response here...

Note: the post is going to be very long, but pls read to the end, I just want to pour out my heart to get an answer to some issues about my life.

My Name is Emmanuel born December 25-1991 from isiala mbano local government area of Imo state.
My grandparents gave birth to 11 children, as I type now all 11 of them are dead, none of them married b4 death, my dad was the only one that married.....

My dad died December 25 1997 and my mum died in the year 2000... it hasn't been easy since then.....my mum's people rejected us saying that my dad did not legally married my mum...

my 2 sister are in Lagos now (married with children) I came to Abj in the year 2006 with a woman that owns a restaurant at area3 (my aim then was to save some money and go back to the village and start doing okada)

after working there for 2 years I was able to raise some money (my salary then was 3k) when I told the woman that I wanted to go, she asked me not to do so, that she really wants to help me...(I was happy) she asked me to go and learn how to drive with a promise of buying a car for me on higher purchase.

after the driving school no car, she sacked their driver and I became their driver (1k was then added to my salary) I didn't complain I waited till December again, I told her that I want to go, she now explain that I must drive her for like 4 good years b4 she can buy the car, i lost interest immediately. .

then to give my my 3 years salary became a problem (I was telling her to save it for me because i was naive then)

the woman did plus and minus money for driving school, shortage of beer and other stuffs....i was left with only 1500 after 3 years of my hard labour.....I had no option but to carry my Ghana must go bag and start sleeping with Hausa guys outside. ..

that wasn't still enough the woman arrested me that her life was in danger because she has sacked me.....police asked my to sign an undertaken that if anything should happen to her I'm responsible which I did.....after 3 days I was released. .

I was still sleeping outside..... so many other experiences...but the last one was in Asokoro hospital canteen.....my salary then was 15k I was able to save 270k there was an Alhaji that was always coming there to eat almost everyday then "mr Haruna" there was a sallah period that he even dasshed me 20k.

so one evening I met the man he was telling me that he doesn't like the nature of my job, that I should give him my C.V for a better Job...when I told him my qualifications he was not impressed ..

then on my own i went to him after one week that since he is already willing to help me that he should assist me in getting a car. ..he said it was a minor thing, that his brother a custom officer at zone3 was in charge of auctioning......I told him how much I had, he said he was going to add it up to make it 500k I went to Oceanic back then and withdrew the 270k gave to him. ....till today I didn't set my eyes on the man ..

it was not 2 long our madam employed a new staff, David from Cross river state......in less than one week the guy ran away with the money that our madam kept with me (she has been keeping money with me close to 2 years) to buy drinks and chicken the following day....87k. I had to work and pay her back...... after that I decided not to work again .....

in 2011 December 31st I gave my life to Christ and started going to church.....

because of my zeal and commitment I was ordained a minister in 2012, the following year as a pastor.... in 2015 I was sent to a state to open a branch which I went.... in less than 6 months I was having close to 74 members....

but the offering was not much, I pleaded with the head qtrs to give me time let the place grow numerically first. but they refused and closed down the branch.....(I was sad, so I left the church in 2016)

I tried driving work I always have issues, if I get a car today the same night I'll hear audible voice telling me that I won't succeed unless I come back and serve them in the village...(my grand mum was an idol worshiper she was always going to the native doctors meetings with me when I was 4-7 years)

Right now things have gone worse for me, no food no clothes no house no job....... stange dreams I am even tired of praying......

I am loosing my mind and sleep as if I am running mad, I always ask am I going to die like my uncles without any achievement...... I haven't seen my only brother since 7 years.....i'll always think that this year things would be better but it will turn out worst.....

even a small car that I managed to buy last year broke down I had to sell it anyhow when my younger brother told me that our old house had collapsed in the village.......

I don't know if I can cross this stage of my life .....has anyone been in my situation b4? is there hope for me? pls someone should talk to me, i am frustrated.............pls no 2 much insults....thanks and God bless...

mod abeg front page....

I will advice you to visit SCOAN. You need deliverance.

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by cassidy1996(m): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2019
kunleweb:
I have seen this before

Can we talk privately. There's no big deal here.

all you need is make up your mind for a change of life simple and hold on to God. Forget the negativity and let's talk privately. I'm also a minister. And understand what's happening..

I saw worst than this before I get sense.

You need to be looked after and monitored spiritually while you undergo deliverance. It's all happening cause you don't have a spiritual covering over your life.

While I'll give you some prayers here I feel led to ask you this, how many people have told you to stay away from your family!? 2. Did you hear and obey?

Allow me. Recommend some prayer points while you put any other thing into effect.

Ask God to separate you from every spell of I'll luck and end the cycle of generational curse in your family

Ask God to fill you with renewed passion, energy, hope for life as your life force has been badly battered

Ask God to terminate every curse of not ending well and instability in your life

Ask God to uproot every spirit of wrong decision and choices, and spirit of fear

Tell God you covenant yourself and your offspring to His service and to shield you from vile attacks of the pursuers of your life.

Tell the Lord that every curse placed upon you by anyone from birth to the destroyed and swallowed up by the blood of Jesus

Tell the Lord every legal ground that gives the enemy the access and right into your life to be swallowed up by the blood of Jesus

Ask God to restore your joy, laughter, passion and happiness

Ask God to expose and remove every satanic projections in your life

Tell God to restore your star, glory and possession powers of darkness hijacked.
thanks for this prayers
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:28am On Apr 28, 2019
xammax:

I will advice you to visit SCOAN. You need deliverance.
thanks sir, I have already sent an email to them....but once I am financially ok i'll visit

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:29am On Apr 28, 2019
freemi:
no solution yet'? Ok u are free frm ths moment by the name of JESUS. From ths new week new thngs will begin to hppen in ur life In Jesus Name. Jst believe and go ahead wt ur life. Ths is hw GOD works. When u thnk its all over HE wl jst open up an unexpectd way. Ths is ur uexpectd opening begin ths new week u wil cme back with a testimony In Jesus Name. Amen
Amen.... And thanks so much sir..

1 Like

Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:32am On Apr 28, 2019
nkwuocha:

Go back to Dr Chris okafor ministries. GO BACK!!!Visit the following branch where their resident pastors have more grace. Abuja Branch -Pastors kelvin. Lokoja-Pastor shedrach, Onitsha Branch, most especially Abuja Branch.Visit Abuja branch and try to join as Pastors on training if you can, its not going to be easy BUT your deliverance will come. Many of their pastors you see today came from worst family than yours.
pls sir where is the Abuja branch located?
Re: My Grandmum Was An Idol Worshiper, Now This Is Happening To Me, Please Help! by PSTEMMA1960(m): 6:34am On Apr 28, 2019
nkwuocha:

You're under an age long ancestral curse. And you need very serious deliverance. I have witness several cases like yours and trust me, its not going to be easy but you can change. More than 30% of genuine men of God I know comes from your kind of foundation. They break out and that's why I will employ you to visit greater Liberation city. That's what they do majorly. That's their gift there.... Altar for Altar deliverance and curses. Which state are you presently?
thanks sir, when I was in Benue I do worship there......but currently I'm in Abj..

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

8 Signs A Marriage Won’t Last, According To Divorce Lawyers / The Moment A Father Caught His Daughter Twerking (photos) / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.