Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,630 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Serious Observation - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Serious Observation (8592 Views)

My First Day In Ashawo House. And My Observation. / My Observation About Most Nairaland Guys. / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shugavee:

How about you guys see us as foreigners, this country would be a better place , don’t you think?

From your stubborn feminist sister, you all Missed grin grin

On the contrary, the country needs to be a better place first before Nigerian men see y'all as foreigners.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Fair enough.

Yeah... you mean the socially rejected ones, that even white men wouldn't love. those ones with brown decayed teeth , sun burned skin, flappy skin with their overlapping stomach close to their graves? I get you bro grin . BTW what other cultural reasons? grin

you write like our women, do not go for the rejected white men that look like serial killers, long hair, crackheads, drunkards, fat, divorced like 4 times and big-bellied old men and grandfathers that is the type of men they parade on our streets

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are not a guy, some white women take care of our men wella, they cook and take care of them,very submissive and give good sex when ever and at any location, they are very open for sexual experimentation, funny enough, some of them are loyal to our men than theirs.. dont be deceived by the media preaching feminism, many white women are not feminists like the media portrays.
but that’s not the point tho, if they hv all these, what r the so called cultural reasons,, and if those s cultural reasons r indeed important,,, don’t you think Nigerian men should stop being assholes to Nigerian women,, why do u hv to cheat at the face of your woman but can’t try it aboard whether you love or don’t love the person!!

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 9:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
Akdegreat:

On the contrary, the country needs to be a better place first before Nigerian men see y'all as foreigners.
how?
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

rejected ones are for visa hungry nigerian men. you write like our women, do not go for the rejected white men that look like serial killers, long hair, cracked, drunkards, fat, divorced like 4 tmes and big-bellied old men. like men like women

i gu
When there is a thread about women treating their men like they treat foreign men we will dive that way.

Stay focus tongue

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shugavee:
but that’s not the point tho, if they hv all these, what r the so called cultural reasons,, and if does cultural reasons r indeed important,,, don’t you think Nigerian men should stop being assholes to Nigerian women,, why do u hv to cheat at the face of your woman but can’t try it aboard whether you love or don’t love the person!!

nigerian men are not ass-holes to Nigerian women rather when given the opportunity, Nigerian women tend to take it extreme and demean Nigerian men, so Nigerian women do not cheat on Nigerian men.. to be fair.. Nigerian men also cheat on foreign women..so it is nothing new

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
When there is a thread about women treating their men like they treat foreign men we will dive that way.

Stay focus tongue

i see, you like it one sided, let's call a spade a spade.
Re: Serious Observation by drmikeadams(m): 9:40pm On Apr 23, 2019
my girl friend is above 30 grin ;na evening news paper grin ayam waiting for her to come and pay my bride price grin grin am not paying 5 shillings for any non virgin naija evening news paper not in my time grin

3 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 9:42pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

nigerian men are not ass-holes to Nigerian women rather when given the opportunity, Nigerian women tend to take it extreme and demean Nigerian men, so Nigerian women do not cheat on Nigerian men.. to be fair.. Nigerian men also cheat on foreign women..so it is nothing new
lol out of � only 20 hv the balls to cheat!! B4 a family friend of mine got his green card , he had to change his number n lose contact from his family in Nigeria till it’s close to the time he wants to come home, cause he doesn’t want his white gf to suspect, such extreme lengths

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

i see, you like it one sided, let's call a spade a spade.
There is nothing about a spade here. Fact is Nigerian men can't try some shiit they do to their women with foreign women. Why?
They don't want to be thrown back to their shiithole country. That's it.
grin

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shugavee:
lol out of � only 20 hv the balls to cheat!! B4 a family friend of mine got his green card , he had to change his number n lose contact from his family in Nigeria till it’s close to the time he wants to come home, cause he doesn’t want his white gf to suspect, such extreme lengths

the way he behaved with his white gf is the same way he would have behaved even with a Nigerian woman

A lizard in Nigeria cannot be a crocodile in america or the uk.

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
drmikeadams:
my girl friend is above 30 grin ;na evening news paper grin ayam waiting for her to come and pay my bride price grin grin am not paying 5 shillings for any non virgin naija evening news paper not in my time grin
This isn't about a newspaper or newsletter? Carry out empty skull out of here.

I wonder who dates one that can't grasp what a discourse is all about.

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
There is nothing about a spade here. Fact is Nigerian men can't try some shiit they do to their women with foreign women. Why?
They don't want to be thrown back to their shiithole country. That's it.
grin

They do, there are many Nigerian men that cheat on their foreign wives, i have watched videos and read stories of the white women complaining of how they spent money on Nigerian men and they still cheated and left them, even on NL, some of these women create threads to complain to get advice
Re: Serious Observation by drmikeadams(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
This isn't about a newspaper or newsletter? Carry out empty skull out of here.

I wonder who dates one that can't grasp what a discourse is all about.
grin grin don't be offended grin are u an evening vanguard newspaper?

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

They do, there are many Nigerian men that cheat on their foreign wives, i have watched videos and read stories of the white women complaining of how they spent money on Nigerian men and they still cheated and left them, even on NL, some of these women create threads to complain to get advice
cheating on them with other white women? Never Apart from cheat, how about the respect, and understanding you can’t control or tell them what to do? And you still hvnt told us those cultural reasons
Re: Serious Observation by Shugavee(f): 10:23pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

the way he behaved with his white gf is the same way he would have behaved even with a Nigerian woman

A lizard in Nigeria cannot be a crocodile in america or the uk.
In this case they are
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 23, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin don't be offended grin are u an evening vanguard newspaper?
I'm not offended just disgusted. Your girlfriend is 30 you are probably 35 but you type and reason like some teenager.

At your age still expecting a woman to pay your dowry. Shame!

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shugavee:
cheating on them with other white women? Never Apart from cheat, how about the respect, and understanding you can’t control or tell them what to do? And you still hvnt told us those cultural reasons

they also cheat with on these white girls with black women and who told you they don't control these women and the women do not respect them and the man do not tell them what to do.. not proud to say this, some of these white women are even abused emotionally, and they still don't go anywhere, a guy, i know dated a white woman, he even showed her pepper, she still didn't leave him even after her parent got involved. i dont know why you guys are thinking that you are special when Nigerian men are spreading their wings to foreign women, Kenyans, southafricans, Ugandans etc, these women appreciate Nigerian men and even fight among themselves to get a Nigerian man but i have never seen a foreigner fight to get a Nigerian woman rather it is Nigerian women fghting to get an old potbellied,ratched white man.

for those Nigerian men that love Nigerian women, the reasons they come back after sampling foreign women is cultural or family reasons, sometimes, they want a woman that understands their culture, language, a woman that can cook Nigerian food, act Nigerian, take care of the home and the children, not that foreign women dont learn how to cook our foods and take care of kids but these men just love Nigerian woman.

3 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Preshy561(f): 10:41pm On Apr 23, 2019
Lol. Even here on nl.
Just change location to Togo or even ghana and Then, see them crawl to their knees.
U.S is very far grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

They cheat on these women when they can't cope anymore.

Nigerian men can't be satisfied. grin

2 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:
Lol. Even here on nl.
Just change location to Togo or even ghana and Then, see them crawl to their knees.
U.S is very far grin grin
I tell you Sis.
Anything Abroad even Togo nah abroad. grin

2 Likes

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 23, 2019
Shugavee:
In this case they are

you can use one man behavior to judge millions of Nigerian men. that guy was a simp right from Nigeria
Re: Serious Observation by Preshy561(f): 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
I tell you Sis.
Anything Abroad even Togo nah abroad. grin
These men are typical definition of low self esteem. sad sad

It's very rare to see a highly behave man here.

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
They cheat on these women when they can't cope anymore.

Nigerian men can't be satisfied. grin

Humans cant be satisfied not Nigerian men

The reality is when you cant cope in a relationship, you find for ways to break it up.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:

These men are typical definition of low self esteem. sad sad

It's very rare to see a highly behave man here.

Very rare!

They can't be well behaved, they are rarely trained to be. The society gives them the chance to get away with anything simply because they are male and when go outside there, where every being is treated the same way they become lost and unfit. Reason why they always run back to what they understand and are used to.

It takes a Nigerian man lot of self discipline, self control, self education and reforment to fit into the western world.

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Preshy561(f): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Very rare!

They can't be well behaved, they are rarely trained to be. The society gives them the chance to get away with anything simply because they are male and when go outside there, where every being is treated the same way they become lost and unfit. Reason why they always run back to what they understand and are used to.

It takes a Nigerian man lot of self discipline, self control, self education and reforment to fit into the western world.
shocked shocked sister, you don vex pass me oo grin

True true shaa!! They know where there chauvinism rifes and where it's never tolerated.
One of the reasons they hate successful women.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

Humans cant be satisfied not Nigerian men

The reality is when you cant cope in a relationship, you find for ways to break it up.
Stop trying to defend yourself.

We know what's up! Even your fellow brothers know reason why they aren't here. grin
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Very rare!

you are writing like as if white men and women are well behaved and very loyal and the perfect people on earth. what i know is that are serial cheaters, so why do they have one of the highest divorce rates in the world.
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
MariaLavina:
Stop trying to defend yourself.

We know what's up! Even your fellow brothers know reason why they aren't here. grin

you dont know whatsup, you are just insinuating.. the reality is that most Nigerian women are jealous when they see foreign women taking their men.

1 Like

Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

you are writing like as if white men and women are well behaved and very loyal and the perfect people on earth. what i know is that are serial cheaters, so why do they have one of the highest divorce rates in the world.
And you are writing as if you are really pained right now. cry cry

Tell that to your brothers who rant Foreign women all over Nl.

Damn! I love this thread! Just a thread and our men are getting all emotional already. grin
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2019
lilwetdick:

you dont know whatsup, you are just insinuating.. the reality is that most Nigerian women are jealous when they see foreign women taking their men.
You mean most Nigerian women at home? grin

Jealous ? Aren't you still coming back for us? grin
Re: Serious Observation by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
Preshy561:

shocked shocked sister, you don vex pass me oo grin

True true shaa!! They know where there chauvinism rifes and where it's never tolerated.
One of the reasons they hate successful women.
Successful woman ke?

That's Nigerian Men Nightmare oo . They are complete threat. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Ex Sent Me A Blurred Video Of Her Making Love / Am in love with you mhiztee15 :-* / Rate My Picture I Snapped In Shoprite 4 Years Ago (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.