Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,779,396 members, 6,623,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 December 2021 at 04:09 PM

11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos (54107 Views)

10-Month-Old Girl Dies After Being Raped By Her Father In US (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Girl Who Always Sleeps In Class Gets Pregnant In Lagos. Photo / » Man Who Once Asked For Help To Rape A Girl Gets Mollested 6 Years Later (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by Platony(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2019
happybee:
Thank God say I read the news content before commenting...
I been think say na the guy standing next to her be the rapist.
grin

Me sef oo grin
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by saddeeqrunka(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
And if this na aboki case, the whole Naija will be broadcasting the news and raising curses

3 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by Akinzola: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
quincyshakur:
No b new tin nah for my village 5 year old dey carry belle com stil use am d form cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy notin i neva see for dis life
See ur life outside.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Eleven years pregnant shocked
She don start menstruate
If Yes how come
Oops! Lemme shut up and
Wait!

Ok i remember her now shocked

That girl be fvcking since 2017. If you check well you go see say she don wide. I pray she shouldn't grow to become a HoEangry

Age of menstruation can be as young as nine.

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by chibaby12: 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2019
God have mercy on us
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by AngelicBeing: 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2019
angry
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by chibaby12: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2019
All this men need to been publishement
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by johnaruson(m): 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2019
Use Android scanner straighten the documents after snapping
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
Pavore9:
An indication of her family set up. sad

Exactly.... As much as anyone can be the victim of rape, people should teach their kids to ACT RIGHT so that such nonsense doesn't happen. Now thanks to parents inability to raise properly their kids, not only does the child was raped but she is even pregnant (something that could have been avoided)

Useless parenting...

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by hammerFC: 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2019
THUNDER FIRE ALL THE MEN IN NIGERIA.

BASTARD FUCCKTARDS.

NIGERIA MEN MAKE ME SICK

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by MetaPhysical: 11:08pm On Apr 23, 2019
soberdrunk:
I just don't understand how a Man can get turned on by an "11 years old" female child, it's a serious mental issue, they deserve the needle... angry

It all has to do with vulnerability. Some men love the joy of attacking and taming a rebellious wild woman....some others consider that too much stress and opt for weak women, like little girls, women with 3 or 4 kids and desperate for support, women in abusive relationship, or even handicap women.

When you see a man ready to challenge and approach any woman, that is the one loves to conquer and tame wild thangs. The one that is intimidated by women....those are types that prey on vulnerable girls and women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by sissoko22(m): 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2019
And after almost page 2, no mentioning of the rapist religion, tribe or the entire region. What a world we lived in.

Ipobs and hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 23, 2019
News like this makes me sick
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by naijaofmydreams(f): 11:14pm On Apr 23, 2019
Too bad
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by KingKai: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
Na wa ooo for some peeps to start turning pedophiles.

Anyway who notice her name in the document I hope I wasn't d only one grin
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by GreatResearcher: 11:16pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
She don start menstruate
If Yes how come
Oops! Lemme shut up and
Wait!

That girl be fvcking since 2017. If you check well you go see say she don wide. I pray she shouldn't grow to become a HoEangry
Some girls start menstruating at age 8.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by wisdomkid: 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
so the girl didnt report the rape when she got home?! ok...

You're an entire shame to your family.
Do you know what is r@pe?
Do you know how it feels to be a victim?
Do you know the fears this little girl had when coming back?

God judge you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by itzzhoneybee(f): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
She don start menstruate
If Yes how come
Oops! Lemme shut up and
Wait!

It's something to jest about to you?
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by Redeakaa(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2019
STRENGTHesq:
grin
If you believe that itearhertoto is mad and indecent hit like if otherwise hit share tongue

i knw say na only him go share for hin self

2 Likes

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by Bigcake: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
Sweeeee

Akparakumbe

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by iTearHerToto: 11:20pm On Apr 23, 2019
itzzhoneybee:

It's something to jest about to you?
Damn shocked bae u are superHott kiss

Buh who's that guy you used an emoji to block his face

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by Redeakaa(m): 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
GreatResearcher:
Some girls start menstruating at age 8.

The Great Researcher has spoken......no one should argue
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by elizabethg: 11:21pm On Apr 23, 2019
It is well.. if you like xploit comedy videos.. Check https://muguvideos.com/collection/10/videos/Xploit%20Comedy%20Videos
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by youngsahito(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
how sure are we that this is rape and not the case of the girl selling her body for money.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 23, 2019
wisdomkid:

You're an entire shame to your family.
Do you know what is r@pe?
Do you know how it feels to be a victim?
Do you know the fears this little girl had when coming back?

God judge you.

ARRANT RUBBISH from deluded person.... As much as rape is a crime, for a child to go home after ANY crime and not say/do anything clearly shows the failure of the parents/upbringing (no wonder so many are being abused)

To hell with your BS bastard god that you are quick to mention but was nowhere to be found to save the poor innocent girl.
***spit on floor***

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by Realist1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 23, 2019
Poor girl .Those guys needs to do some time in jail compulsorily.

11 years pregnant ha! This is the question I ask,God hates fornication yet he makes 11 years olds sexually able and ready to get pregnant when he forsaw (omniscient) the resultant effect of that move. Bullocks!

1 Like

Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:

It all has to do with vulnerability. Some men love the joy of attacking and taming a rebellious wild woman....some others consider that too much stress and opt for weak women, like little girls, women with 3 or 4 kids and desperate for support, women in abusive relationship, or even handicap women.

When you see a man ready to challenge and approach any woman, that is the one loves to conquer and tame wild thangs. The one that is intimidated by women....those are types that prey on vulnerable girls and women.

Interesting.....
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by DavSagacity(m): 11:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
She don start menstruate
If Yes how come
Oops! Lemme shut up and
Wait!

This person lack brain. Thunder Lala and Seun are u busy..
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by itzzhoneybee(f): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Damn shocked bae u are superHott kiss

Buh who's that guy you used an emoji to block his face

Smh undecided
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by quincyshakur(m): 11:30pm On Apr 23, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Akinzola:

See ur life outside.
Re: 11-Year-Old Girl Gets Pregnant After Being Raped By Randy Man In Delta. Photos by hammerFC: 11:31pm On Apr 23, 2019
sissoko22:
And after almost page 2, no mentioning of the rapist religion, tribe or the entire region. What a world we lived in.

Ipobs and hypocrisy

THAT IS BECOS, THIS ONE IS NOT IPOB BUT NIGERDELTAN.

SECONDLY, AT LEAST WE CONDEMN SEX WITH CHILDREN DOWN SOUTH IN THE STRONGEST TERM.

IF IT WAS IN THE NORTH, NOT ONLY WILL THIS RAPE BE LEGITIMIZED, BUT THE POOR CHILD FREEDOM WILL BE TAKEN AWAY AND FORCED MARRIAGE.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

NANS, SUG President Clash At The South Africa Embassy In Abuja (Photos) / Man Commits Suicide In Lagos On Wedding Eve, Drops Suicide Message For Sister / Sex In A Car In A Public Place Is Not A Crime In Nigeria – Police Acp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.