Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. (97715 Views)

Reviews Of The Best Skin Lightening Products You Have Ever Used. / Best Skin-Lightening Cream / Best Skin Lightening/toning Soap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. by curvysola(f): 5:45pm On Jul 21, 2016
exfoliate your skin and use a mild cream, bleaching isn't needed believe me
Re: Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 21, 2016
kickout:

Hi,
please recommend any skin lightening soap and cream for me.

Thank you.
why do you need a lighting cream? Well!!! U can make use of HYPO OR JIK...
Re: Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. by stephgoldi: 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2016
Get the solution to all your skincare worries at Moglow skincare.
Safe and tested skincare Products.
Free skincare consultation.
20% discount on all products for the first 10 customers.
We ship worldwide.
100% moneyback on all our products.
+2348139307758
53186E5B
Re: Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. by Sharon6(f): 1:08am On Aug 15, 2016
PROMO! PROMO! PROMO!
ONE CREAM 600ML, ONE SOAP, ONE HERBAL EXFOLIATING SCRUB AND ONE FACIAL CLEANSER FOR 10K. Check my signature for contact details
Re: Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. by fadekemitoyin: 12:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Get ur whitening kit, lightening cream, hot chocolate,Ebony cream,herbal Stretch mark cream, Vitamin C powder, kojic acid powder,cocoa nut oil,almond,Avocado oil etc,,,,,call mr yemz 08034292000
Re: Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. by fadekemitoyin: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2016
You want to enhance ur skin,what's your desire skin tone? No need to use harsh chemical that will make you white within 24hrs and give u mark that will stay with you for life. Don't. Bleach to veins,its not healthy. It doesn't matter your complexion, all you need is flawless,spotless radiant skin @yemz cosmetics and health supplement. our product are mild and natural no steroids, no hydroquinone , no harsh ingredient. Patience is the key. Relax ur muscle and love ur skin. Call 08034292000 or 08187519191
Re: Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. by marthy01: 6:10am On Feb 09, 2017
MAREVAZ BEAUTY HAUZ
Acning? Stretch marks? Dark knuckles/patches? Uneven skin tone? Or what you desire is to lighten/whiten naturally without blemish? Then you need to know this......
Its of important to know that lightening or whitening products doesn't require mercury or steriod for them to be effective... And that is why we have worked hard towards bringing to you safe steriod-free but yet effective products which can be used conveniently without any side effects.
Our products covers a wide range of skin care products which includes;
*Whitening products (Arabic, halfcaste, snowhite, Egyptian, Moroccan)
*lightening products
*hot chocolate products
*Hair treatment
*knuckle treatment
*pimples and acne treatment
*Stretch mark treatment
*slimming treatment
*skin reaction treatment
*Glutathione pills and injections and many more skin care products.

We don't need to write a full page as our client's reviews are enough to proof our products efficacy.
Get our products today & be glad you ain't changing from one product to another
For inquiries?
Follow us on instagram: threbiys_martti Or marevaz_beautyhauz.
And for REVIEWS of our products and services, check & follow us on our facebook page "Marevaz beauty hauz" where you can have a full sight of our services.....
Contact us on +2348130901909 (whatsapp) for further inquiries.
We are located at Iyana prince along Adigbe road Abeokuta, Ogun state Nigeria.
We make delivery worldwide.

Re: Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. by espendiorbeauty: 9:02am On Feb 09, 2017
The desire to get "the perfect skin" is endless. From over the counter products to big time sophisticated spa lounges(which in many cases you still don't get what you long for). The search can be frustrating!
Esplendor Beauty Cosmetics understands your need to be beautiful,so we have helped you narrow down your search to us! Yes us! We are very proper and particular with our products and the contents,so we made them strictly organic!
We respect all kinds of skin tones and skin sensitivity,so we have products for everyone! Here are a list of our products for selection:
Celebrity White up
Beauty Fade Milk
Ultra Fresh Lotion
Kamana Egyptian Milk
Half-caste Cream
Beauty Face cream
Intense Body Wash
Beauty Wash
Beauty Face cleansers
Dark knuckles treatment
Skin tone Serums
Acne Wash
Dark spot cream
Dark circles treatment
Dark thigh and armpit cream
...and lots more!

Our products are affordable at great value for your money! And please don't be bothered about product effectiveness because it's beyond words!
For more enquiries contact us on these platforms:-
Whatsapp: 08057846931
BBM: D8C29569
Or call: 08072329941,07084630396 ,08057846931
Follow us on Instagram,
IG: Esplendor Beauty Cosmetics

You can come over to our office for pick up of any of our products at this address: no 8,Bolarinwa street,Biola B/stop,Alapere,Ketu,Lagos,Nigeria.

We can't wait to receive you!!
ESPLENDOR BEAUTY COSMETICS

Re: Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. by MimiTalk: 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2018
wink Five Organic shower Gel aids a glad less skin in no time. Quite affordable got mine via Jumia! Go cup yours

Re: Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. by FODA(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2021
tshepiso:
why would you want to lighten your skin?i am a south african woman and dark and believe me i am very happy with the colour of my skin,you don`t need skin lightening cream you need to evaluate yourself from the inside.Be proud and love your skin then other people will too!!!!!!But if you insist then you can use Garnier or Celltone but i don`t know if you can get it in Nigeria.
u talked sense sis
Re: Please Recommend Any Skin Lightening Soap And Cream. by Bossnina(f): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2021

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Embracing The Beauty Of Your Natural Hair / Brazilian Lady's Butt Explodes After Her Implants Were Infected (Graphic Photos) / G- Strings Or Granny Panties, Boxers or Briefs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.