Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Do Fulani Herdsmen Change To Cows? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Fulani Herdsmen Change To Cows? (597 Views)

After Arguing On Twitter, Apostle Suleman Deletes False Tweet About Herdsmen / Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / Beautiful Pictures Of A Northern Bride In Fulani Outfits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Fulani Herdsmen Change To Cows? by czarr(m): 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
So yesterday at around 3am in the morning,i looked out of the window of my hotel room and saw a herd of cows moving without the normal herdsman guiding them.

Ive heard stories that they do change to cows,and move with them,how true is this?
Re: Do Fulani Herdsmen Change To Cows? by dukeprince50: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
grin
There is something called the alpha male in herd of cattle, the cattle sometimes tends to follow this alpha male instead of the herdsman, sometimes headsman only make the alpha male obey them and the rest both cows and bulls follow it that is how they could even make 400 cattle follow them.
So if u don't see the herdsman, he is probably with the alpha male

4 Likes

Re: Do Fulani Herdsmen Change To Cows? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 23, 2019
dukeprince50:
grin
There is something called the alpha male in herd of cattle, the cattle sometimes tends to follow this alpha male instead of the herdsman, sometimes headsman only make the alpha male obey them and the rest both cows and bulls follow it that is how they could even make 400 cattle follow them.
Re: Do Fulani Herdsmen Change To Cows? by czarr(m): 5:17am On May 13, 2019
dukeprince50:
grin
thanks brother, cos fear wann catch me
Re: Do Fulani Herdsmen Change To Cows? by Deepfeel(m): 7:54am On May 13, 2019
I don't know about that, but a long time ago in plateau state I saw one of them sucking the breast of a cow like a young calf surprisingly I noticed the mother cow was licking the guys head like he was truly a young calf
Re: Do Fulani Herdsmen Change To Cows? by Nobody: 8:06am On May 13, 2019
czarr:
So yesterday at around 3am in the morning,i looked out of the window of my hotel room and saw a herd of cows moving without the normal herdsman guiding them.

Ive heard stories that they do change to cows,and move with them,how true is this?
grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Don't Give Any Lady False Hope !!!!! Beware Of Men / Romantic Story: "Irreplaceable Love" (Episode 1) / Worried If He Likes You, Here Are Some Signs He's Really Interested In You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.