Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,685 members, 7,801,973 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:16 AM

The Truth About Jamb UTME 2019 Results You Didn't Know. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Truth About Jamb UTME 2019 Results You Didn't Know. (2642 Views)

JAMB Releases 2019 Results - See How To Check Your Result / Why Is JAMB Holding Onto 2019 Results For This Long? / WAEC Releases 2019 Results, Plans E-marking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Truth About Jamb UTME 2019 Results You Didn't Know. by tradebot: 8:49pm On Apr 23, 2019
While we wait endlessly for jamb yo release utme 2019 results. It claimed they have been screening results by watching all the CCTV cameras to fish out defaulters.

The truth:
Jamb cannot watch 8 Cameras per centre multiply by 741 centres multiply by 6 sessions of exam.
8 x 741 x 8 = 47424 videos.

Jamb cannot watch 47,424 in few days to release results. Its just a delay strategy and releasing its last speech on result probing is to divert the attention of the masses while they fix the mess.

Let's pray it won't become another INEC database story
They can award marks any how they like if the database has crashed.

JAMB FAILED 2019.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Jamb UTME 2019 Results You Didn't Know. by ken6488(m): 12:16am On Apr 24, 2019
tradebot:
While we wait endlessly for jamb yo release utme 2019 results. It claimed they have been screening results by watching all the CCTV cameras to fish out defaulters.

The truth:
Jamb cannot watch 8 Cameras per centre multiply by 741 centres multiply by 6 sessions of exam.

Jamb cannot watch 47,424 in few days to release results. Its just a delay strategy and releasing its last speech on result probing is to divert the attention of the masses while they fix the mess.

JAMB FAILED 2019.

If inec database was altered

Jamb Na small case na
Re: The Truth About Jamb UTME 2019 Results You Didn't Know. by itsmolep(m): 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Dem never release 2019 results, dem dey do screening from 2009. Awon eyan jati jati.

Las las JAMB 2019 na scam
Re: The Truth About Jamb UTME 2019 Results You Didn't Know. by igolowhite: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
pls I need to speak to a Senior jamb official. I never received information about cancellation of centers. I heard that centres were cancelled in Abia state and their exams rescheduled on thursday 18th of April. Some people who know told me this after thry have taken the exam that my centre was among those cancelled and rescheduled. All efforts to reach abia state coordinator failed. I have called all their helplines and the staff were all insultive and rude. Pls who can help me should do pls. If jamb would give me another exam, i would gladly write. Thank u
Re: The Truth About Jamb UTME 2019 Results You Didn't Know. by harrwix(m): 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Do not speak what you know nothing about... whose source did you get information that their database has crashed
Re: The Truth About Jamb UTME 2019 Results You Didn't Know. by IamShiningStar(f): 12:46am On Apr 25, 2019
tradebot:

The truth:

JAMB FAILED 2019.
thought the same thing! Las Las, it must be to the favour of the children of God by God Grace.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Jamb UTME 2019 Results You Didn't Know. by spiritualmubi: 8:15am On Apr 25, 2019
IamShiningStar:
thought the same thing! Las Las, it must be to the favour of the children of God by God Grace.
Amen!
Re: The Truth About Jamb UTME 2019 Results You Didn't Know. by akinwun(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Are you tired of rewriting UTME or staying at home. You can get admission into Benin Republic university https://www.beninfo247.com/ism-adonai-university/aff/1/
Re: The Truth About Jamb UTME 2019 Results You Didn't Know. by tradebot: 6:48am On May 03, 2019
U see..
Re: The Truth About Jamb UTME 2019 Results You Didn't Know. by tradebot: 10:35am On May 10, 2019
I said this 3 weeks ago and they did not beleive me.
Re: The Truth About Jamb UTME 2019 Results You Didn't Know. by tradebot: 10:36am On May 10, 2019
See wha t is happening now. Tension everywhere.. Release the results if you have it
Re: The Truth About Jamb UTME 2019 Results You Didn't Know. by cyberguy72(m): 10:39am On May 10, 2019
tradebot:

The truth:

JAMB FAILED 2019.
i thought as much too

(1) (Reply)

How He Built Khan Academy From Scratch To Multi Million Dollar Business / Is University Of Lagos Dli (distance Learning Institute) Result Out? / Pti Is Not The Same As Federal University Of Petroleum Resourses!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.