Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,621 members, 7,801,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags (5170 Views)

So You Think Nigeria Will One Day Become A Great Country? How? / 'Become Obi's VP Or We Unfollow You' - Peter Obi's Supporters Threaten Kwankwaso / 2019:atiku And Peter Obi Visit Obi Of Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by Freegift75: 9:15pm On Apr 23, 2019
It has been confirmed that the Igwe Onyejekwe of Onitsha that ruled from 1962- 1970 was the biological father of the former president, Olusegun Obasanjo.

Onyejekwe lived in Abeokuta for years before being recalled home to be made King. He also lived in Owu where he met the mother of OKIKIOLU and got married. but Obj has not debunked that he was born by this late Igbo King of Onitsha, rather he was caught saying in his proverbial manner that he knows one day he shall become the OBI OF ONITSHA.

Obi Onyejekwe was a Policeman in Owu in the early 1940's and Obasanjo's mother was a live-in concubine. It was said the man left Obasanjo's mother in pregnancy at OWU to claim his ancestral seat as OBI of ONITSHA.

A chief who is privy to the raw fact stated convincingly that OBJ denial of his Igbo lienage was the blame of the father who abanoned his mother with pregnancy.

But as at now it appears Obasanjo is on his spade work to ensure he is titled THE OBI OF ONITSHA
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by abdulazeez1002(m): 9:17pm On Apr 23, 2019
I thought of it as well
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by mekuso89(m): 9:47pm On Apr 23, 2019
I think this is true. cuz OBJ is too smart to be afonja

12 Likes

Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by johnemeka(m): 10:06pm On Apr 23, 2019
This is a serious joke...
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by Olawalesmarter(m): 12:06am On Apr 24, 2019
mekuso89:

You really mean he is too dumb to be an Afonja

No wonder OBJ is just an Old Fool, too dumb and stupid to be a Yoruba

7 Likes

Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by Tomide007: 12:40am On Apr 24, 2019
mekuso89:
soo smart he couldn't win his polling unit, ward ,local government and state for pdp.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by rummmy: 1:41am On Apr 24, 2019
Igbos don't breed such homo sapiens........ We dash una

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 24, 2019
This claim has been there for a long time now and Obj has never publicly denied it. I heard his father the late Obi of Onitsha denied him even before he was born so as not to be denied his right to the throne of Onitsha.
According to the report, he wouldn't be made an Obi if he had married a foreign woman so he had to reject ObJ's mum and her pregnancy. I have once seen the picture of the late Obi and he looked like Obj, no DNA needed.

First Pic: Late Obi of Onitsha and Obj
Second pic: Late Obi of Onitsha undergoing rituals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by Arthurity1(m): 2:32am On Apr 24, 2019
I go slap this op oooo!
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by Nobody: 3:07am On Apr 24, 2019
I'll never doubt it. I have never seen a yoruba man well built or as mascular as Obasanjo. Only Igbos and Biafrans look like that!

2 Likes

Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by Bede2u(m): 3:09am On Apr 24, 2019
MajorJeffery:
This claim has been there for a long time now and Obj has never publicly denied it. I heard his father the late Obi of Onitsha denied him even before he was born so as not to be denied his right to the throne of Onitsha.
According to the report, he wouldn't be made an Obi if he had married a foreign woman so he had to reject ObJ's mum and her pregnancy. I have once seen the picture of the late Obi and he looked like Obj, no DNA needed.

First Pic: Late Obi of Onitsha and Obj
Second pic: Late Obi of Onitsha undergoing rituals.
nawa...this looks like real o.. i thought the op was joking. Anyway it doesnt matter much now. Jerry rawlings is half german but his father didnt claim him...so he became ghana president and disowned his fathers family.

Obj might be igbo by blood...but yoruba by heritage

5 Likes

Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by Bede2u(m): 3:13am On Apr 24, 2019
Tomide007:
soo smart he couldn't win his polling unit, ward ,local government and state for pdp.
lol...winnning ur polling unit is not a measure of smartness in any society.

So osinbajo who lost his polling unit is not smart too?

Kid's logic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by NobleAngell(f): 4:39am On Apr 24, 2019
No way, he does not look Igbo in any way. He is Yoruba front and back, inside and outside. Very soon they will say Nnamdi Kanu is from Damaturu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by bluecircle470: 5:17am On Apr 24, 2019
Let this be posted to the joke section
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by Bighead9: 5:21am On Apr 24, 2019
No wonder, he looks Ugl*. grin

1 Like

Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by nagastat: 5:24am On Apr 24, 2019
No wonder.

Make Una take.
We dash Una.
grin
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:39am On Apr 24, 2019
Freegift75:
It has been confirmed that the Igwe Onyejekwe of Onitsha that ruled from 1962- 1970 was the biological father of the former president, Olusegun Obasanjo.

Onyejekwe lived in Abeokuta for years before being recalled home to be made King. He also lived in Owu where he met the mother of OKIKIOLU and got married. but Obj has debunked that he was born by this late Igbo King of Onitsha.
Obi Onyejekwe was a Policeman in Owu in the early 1940's and Obasanjo's mother was a live-in concubine.
Obasanjo refused DNA tests with Obi's kids.

Achief who is privy to the raw fact stated convincingly that OBJ denial of his Igbo lieage was the blame of the mother who abanoned his husband while OBJ wad about 6yrs old.
You cannot derail us from the subject matter at hand!!!

Try again next time!!!

DNA from Buhari is ALL Nigerians are asking for

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by orisa37: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2019
He is OLOWU OF OWU IN ANAMBRA
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by anochuko01(m): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Not bad...
Our decendants would most likely change settlements and all
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by obi4eze(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2019
We know this.
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by Kingosytex(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2019
this pics leave more to be desired @ major jeffery
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by buhariguy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bede2u:
nawa...this looks like real o.. i thought the op was joking. Anyway it doesnt matter much now. Jerry rawlings is half german but his father didnt claim him...so he became ghana president and disowned his fathers family.

Obj might be igbo by blood...but yoruba by heritage
that means thief is alcamerooni by blood and fulani by heritage.
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by Freegift75: 5:21pm On Apr 26, 2019
buhariguy:
that means thief is alcamerooni by blood and fulani by heritage.

BEWARE OF THE gods

OBJ resembles one of the Anambra deities
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by Alphalum: 5:38pm On Apr 26, 2019
So Obasanjo is entitled to the throne of obi of onitcha. Make him go there go claim his birthright oo

1 Like

Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by zlantanfan: 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Some people are just battling to claim what others discarded as left over.

Not easy though, who wouldn't do anything to claim an ex president it never could produce
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by MXrep: 8:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
zlantanfan:
Some people are just battling to claim what others discarded as left over.

Not easy though, who wouldn't do anything to claim an ex president it never could produce
Are you sure you witnessed obasanjo's presidency live? It was tantamount to igbo presidency by all standards
Senate president
CBN governor
PDP national chairman
INEC chairman
Finance minister
When last did yoruba smell any of these positions?
Did yorubas even vote for him?
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by adelee777: 9:07pm On Apr 26, 2019
OK. Next is Mandela is from Umuleri. His father was an Igbo fisherman that impregnated a Xhosa woman before he was asked back to Igbo land to mind his father's provision store.
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by MXrep: 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
adelee777:
OK. Next is Mandela is from Umuleri. His father was an Igbo fisherman that impregnated a Xhosa woman before he was asked back to Igbo land to mind his father's provision store.
Bros. This obj story has been around for long. One yoruba writer always call him olusegun oyejekwe obasanjo
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by Midastorch(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Arthurity1:
I go slap this op oooo!

You don’t need to slap him brov.... he’s saying the truth very few people knew about this...
Re: I KNOW I WILL ONE DAY BECOME OBI OF ONITSHA - Obasanjo brags by propsvila: 2:31am On Apr 27, 2019
Now I understand
No wonder OBJ is closer to Igbos more than his Yoruba Brothers
Andy Uba
Esele enu ego
Ngige
Are one of the closest people to OBJ during his era as a president.
Blood they say is ticker than water

He also worked with many Igbos under his regime in the likes of
Frank Nweke Junior
Soludo
Ezekwesiri
Ngozi
Dora Akunyili

Obj is an Igbo no doubt about that but he will always deny it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

House Of Representatives Increased Recruitment Age Of Fresh Graduate / Spiritual Usage Of Bitter Kola People Don't Know / Pic: When Two Lagos Boys Meet One Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.