Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi (54442 Views)

Portable Attacks Olamide For Signing His Ex- Signee, Young Duu / OLIC4: Nigerians Slam Olamide For Inviting Yomi SARS To Perform At His Concert / Olic4: Small Doctor's Energetic Performance At Olamide Live In Concert 4 (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Kapachumarimari: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2019
dheaven:
Simi has said her mind for posterity sake. Tomorrow she will not be counted among the people that destroy Nigeria. That is her disclaimer format.

Ma /sir I'm not a yahoo boy I'm a public servant but do you think simi isn't part of the problem? Selling VIP tables for 2million+ for a show do you think if I'm to watch her performing live i can pay to afford that has a public servant it takes me 4/5 years to get 2million + from my salary now I'll need to save my whole 4years salary for one day programs only in Nigeria we pay expensive to watch our celebrity in US highest is $500 which is #175k while simi table was sold for $8000k plus kilode we are our problem not any other person Nigerians are nigeria problems no one holy everyone na mad man i never come to justify just saying my own opinion if we can make law no show should be selling Vip above #50k things will better
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by drmikeadams(m): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2019
truthsayer009:

see let me yarn you truth ehn. Some music labels are being sponsored by Yahoo boys. Without Olamide, there would not be Adekunle Gold and Kunle knows his Boss is being sponsored Yahoo boys. Most labels are being sponsored by Yahoo boys.

Let me tell you why. Now banks don't financially support labels because they believe it is not a viable business, Only Yahoo/Drug dealers do. Please listen to M.I Obaga podcast you will hear when he said Yahoo boys are the Stakeholders of Labels.

its a long Podcast, i can find it for you.

The problem with Simi is she has a loud mouth, this feminism thing is running on her head and always seem to oppose everything on social media. She is talented but very immatured i swear. I know this for a fact. Tiwa savage sings and minds her business, very maturedly.

if you check the foreign artist as well, most of them started with Drugs to sponsor their labels.

Master P - No limit.
YMCMB - Bird man
Bad boy records - P.Diddy in 1995
50 cent - Gunit records
Suge knight - death row records

There were all funded on Drugs. All.

I am not saying Yahoo is good at all please, but know your industry and the stakeholders. Use wisdom.

master p still dey alive? grin
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by sweetrace(f): 10:01am On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:
who else want to agree with me yahoo is not a crime
let face the govt first
then the rest will fall into places

na our govt b our problem
if d economy stable
who go too reason cybercrime?

Yahoo is a crime! Let’s stop hiding behind the government. The government is not supposed to teach people morals, right from wrong, how to curb their greed. Yahoo is as a result of greed hiding behind ambition. Yahoo hurts innocent people. Peoples mothers right here in Nigeria have been victims of these criminals. Pensioners have lost all their life savings to them. The government is too lenient. Every yahoo boy caught should be executed. That will curb their activities. I am disappointed that Buhari is yet to do this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by sewuun(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2019
Like say dem no dey do Yahoo for South-south or even East dem speak for where you know stop tagging southwest as the only cybercrime hub.
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 24, 2019
OKorowanta:
Simi don buy wahala.
Simi see trouble.
You for just allow dis boys dey smoke dia ganja dey go jejeli.
funny enough adekunle was given a contract in YBNL because he was the one editing fraudulent documents for the whole team...so u see why badoo is laughing

1 Like

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by sweetrace(f): 10:06am On Apr 24, 2019
chinchum:
How do people rationalize "yahoo" as ok, and same set of people are quick to unleash jungle justice on a pickpocket....
Isn't that insane? Is something really wrong with the head of an average Nigerian youth...

Exactly!!!! There is something wrong with the brains of so many Nigerians. It is not just the youth. If a youth has no known means of income and his parents see him driving a luxury car, should they not ask him questions. My parents will definitely march me to the police station themselves. While they were not strict on most things, they were very strict when it came to the right principles.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by paraltero: 10:13am On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:
let face the govt first

if d economy stable

So Nigerians in the US and UK still engaging in cybercrime are what; non-Nigerians?
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by kollinzgee(m): 10:18am On Apr 24, 2019
Yahoo may be a menace to this country but look at it from this angle .We all know the way people broke shame and insult you for being broke especially women in this country yet they know how hard the economy is.

yesterday i posted a topic on this forum just because i disclosed my age telling them how i was 25 years old and still a student you cant imagine the amount of insults i recieved that day .see how people were conparing me to my mates in level of success and riches i wonder how broke men who are in their 30s cope if men of 25 are insulted this way who knows i may consider yahoo too soon i dont give a damn in this hypocritical country smh.

1 Like

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Darevofpeace(m): 10:53am On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:

you are right though
but d govt is not doing anything to help the citizens to eat three meals a day
that why pple turn to yahoo yahoo for survival
imagine a student in sch without not support from family because of poverty and see his mate indulge into cybercrime,tell me why he wouldnt show interest
All these are not an excuse,you might not believe straight from NYSC,I begin with #13k salary which was not so regular in a private secondary school,I worked for 3yrs.in the school,
My boss increased it to #14,500 and in the third year #18k,when and how can I begin a life with such,I was already 30+, Though things are picking up now.In life,there must not be any excuse and explanation for failure's.
Most Naija graduates experience worst,but I did have an understanding about life,"he who would grow so tall,must have a tiny legs"(Yoruba proverb)
In life,someone situation would be above you and another person's own would be below.
It shows you would always find a middle point in life.As soon as you did not exhaust your hope in life, because 'hope is the womb of faith' there must be a way.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Beedude(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2019
Kapachumarimari:

Ma /sir I'm not a yahoo boy I'm a public servant but do you think simi isn't part of the problem? Selling VIP tables for 2million+ for a show do you think if I'm to watch her performing live i can pay to afford that has a public servant it takes me 4/5 years to get 2million + from my salary now I'll need to save my whole 4years salary for one day programs only in Nigeria we pay expensive to watch our celebrity in US highest is $500 which is #175k while simi table was sold for $8000k plus kilode we are our problem not any other person Nigerians are nigeria problems no one holy everyone na mad man i never come to justify just saying my own opinion if we can make law no show should be selling Vip above #50k things will better
My bro. It isn't a must to watch an artist. If u can't afford it just subscribe to ur gotv or dstv and watch on Hiptv or Soundcity. People like Tony Emelume, Jim ovia, Dangote, Tinubu, Adenuga that are really rich can afford to watch Anthony Joshua or Mayweather fight year in year out. To watch an event for 4m shouldn't be a target in ur life cos u are just making the artist richer.
I love the part u said u didn't come to justify cos the more people make yahoo look good, the more they sound dumb

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by wizdomnzube(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2019
Dre19:
What do you expect from a science student who failed physics and chemistry?. Motor park tout. sad
tout wey go buy everything wey relate to you. Omo bros Park well joor.. Nor body holy pass
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Darevofpeace(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2019
SunnyskyTG:
It's crazy how people who stands for the truth are being taunted and lambasted for standing for what's right.

But we are quick to embrace the ones who feeds us fat with delicious lies, that tells alot about who we are as a People.
It had been like that since the earth was founded.
But at the long run,the truth do win thou with some wound's and blisters. Moreover a truthful personality got more peace from within and sleeps more better at night because he or she know that 'no karma' can hurt them in the future.

1 Like

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by bahsiit(m): 11:04am On Apr 24, 2019
Baba you don mature pass does shit
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by stanliwise(m): 11:27am On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:
let face the govt first

if d economy stable
It is more complex than you think. try find a work online and tell the employer you are from Nigerian. Then you will know that they don't care who is our government but they know the evil of out internet fraudsters. in other words, The two crimes have their separate impact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by stanliwise(m): 11:30am On Apr 24, 2019
anonymuz:
that is just the fact. Nigeria is messed up. Internet scams has been helping boys on the street.
sadly, it has reduced foreign investors and chances of potential online employee like me. As it profit in 10%, it takes back in x3. Almost no one accept a Nigerian on freelancer and Fiverr.

1 Like

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by stanliwise(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2019
pol23:
You called him out and create this thread too...
I really don't know how old you are,but being disappointed in a celebrity for doing or acting a different way from what you assume to
Be his standard is a thing for kids.

Lately no one can actually do their own thing,live and let other people live.
We all should be protesting against the government and bad policies... But we will rather be calling out R.Kelly for sleeping with minors or Judas for betrayal...

Nothing is wrong and nothing good,It all depends from and angle of perception.... One thing is certain... The Nigeria we will be living in another 20 years from now is scary... advise to self...Japa.
You are one of them. you are a potential scammer, a potential yahoo boy. U have no good reason to go against them in the first place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by stanliwise(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2019
wizdomnzube:
tout wey go buy everything wey relate to you. Omo bros Park well joor.. Nor body holy pass
when you say 'nobody holy pass', so you mean we should all continue in crimes and treachery behaviours?
At the end only the legacy we leave behind will matter for a longer time. No one may remember how many coffins and how many benz you bought. if everyone had this ideology. Giant like USA, China, Russia wouldn't have been here today. U have the mind of mediocrity and criminality, thats all.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Delaw00(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2019
I dey with you bro's
pol23:
You called him out and create this thread too...
I really don't know how old you are,but being disappointed in a celebrity for doing or acting a different way from what you assume to
Be his standard is a thing for kids.

Lately no one can actually do their own thing,live and let other people live.
We all should be protesting against the government and bad policies... But we will rather be calling out R.Kelly for sleeping with minors or Judas for betrayal...

Nothing is wrong and nothing good,It all depends from and angle of perception.... One thing is certain... The Nigeria we will be living in another 20 years from now is scary... advise to self...Japa.
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by iyayip(m): 12:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
paraltero:

So Nigerians in the US and UK still engaging in cybercrime are what; non-Nigerians?

wetin carry dem comot for nigeria?
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by iyayip(m): 12:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
Thegazzy:
Yes yahoo isn't a crime but I have a prayer for you and I want you to say a loud amen to it. You shall grow old and be successful but I also pray yahoo boys will scam you of all your life savings, when you don't have any strength to work again. Can I hear a loud amen?

i think your family need this prayer more
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by iyayip(m): 12:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
martineverest:
everyone is quick to blame government...did u take part in last election?

is Nigeria the only country with bad government??....how will u feel is any of Ur family members fall victims to scammers?...Ur comment shows u are very USELESS

and you think you are useful with your comment
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by iyayip(m): 12:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
cool

1 Like

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Thegazzy: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:

i think your family need this prayer more
My family doesn't support crime, I guess you're from oyenusi lineage. Stupid bunch of criminals with quick money mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by lekanation(m): 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
ezera:
He is a yahoo boy na. Truth is music has always been the route to hide their Yahoo acts. 70% of Lagos based musicians are yahoo boys or housing yahoo boys. Davido inclusive.
you've no evidence to back it up, do you davido's concerts, shows, ambassadorship etc.. you know how much he earns from there?? those who criticize are either broke or hungry

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by iyayip(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
Thegazzy:
My family doesn't support crime, I guess you're from oyenusi lineage. Stupid bunch of criminals with quick money mentality.

i only gave my opinion
before you started praying for your generation
well you can inherit poverty and pass it to ur children
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Thegazzy: 2:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:

i only gave my opinion
before you started praying for your generation
well you can inherit poverty and pass it to ur children
That's a stupid opinion. You have no right to cover for criminals unless you're one of them.

2 Likes

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Cointrader: 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:

you are right though
but d govt is not doing anything to help the citizens to eat three meals a day
that why pple turn to yahoo yahoo for survival
imagine a student in sch without not support from family because of poverty and see his mate indulge into cybercrime,tell me why he wouldnt show interest

People don't do Yahoo for survival.

You can earn 60k a month as a manual labourer at a farm site or construction site. Those are jobs for survival. People do yahoo because they are greedy. They don't offer any value to the society yet they want to drive benz, bed prostitutes, and build mansions. They don't want to work for it. They want to steal it. If you offer jobs to these yahoo boys, they will still do yahoo.

They don't do yahoo because they are poor or needy.

1 Like

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Cointrader: 2:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
truthsayer009:

see let me yarn you truth ehn. Some music labels are being sponsored by Yahoo boys. Without Olamide, there would not be Adekunle Gold and Kunle knows his Boss is being sponsored Yahoo boys. Most labels are being sponsored by Yahoo boys.

Let me tell you why. Now banks don't financially support labels because they believe it is not a viable business, Only Yahoo/Drug dealers do. Please listen to M.I Obaga podcast you will hear when he said Yahoo boys are the Stakeholders of Labels.

its a long Podcast, i can find it for you.

The problem with Simi is she has a loud mouth, this feminism thing is running on her head and always seem to oppose everything on social media. She is talented but very immatured i swear. I know this for a fact. Tiwa savage sings and minds her business, very maturedly.

if you check the foreign artist as well, most of them started with Drugs to sponsor their labels.

Master P - No limit.
YMCMB - Bird man
Bad boy records - P.Diddy in 1995
50 cent - Gunit records
Suge knight - death row records

There were all funded on Drugs. All.

I am not saying Yahoo is good at all please, but know your industry and the stakeholders. Use wisdom.

Rap labels in the US were funded by drugs. And most rappers are black people, known for the same kind of criminality that Nigeria is known for. Does that even mean it has to be so in Nigeria? As you can see, most of those rap labels are dead.

1 Like

Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by iyayip(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
Cointrader:

People don't do Yahoo for survival.

You can earn 60k a month as a manual labourer at a farm site or construction site. Those are jobs for survival. People do yahoo because they are greedy. They don't offer any value to the society yet they want to drive benz, bed prostitutes, and build mansions. They don't want to work for it. They want to steal it. If you offer jobs to these yahoo boys, they will still do yahoo.

They don't do yahoo because they are poor or needy.

that true to an extent
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by iyayip(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
Thegazzy:
That's a stupid opinion. You have no right to cover for criminals unless you're one of them.

in life always look at others perspective and balance everything
i gave some reason why others indulge in it
doesnt mean i am one of them
there are three sides to a story
yours,mine and d truth
Re: Fan Disappointed At Olamide For Laughing While Naira Marley Trolls Simi by Thegazzy: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
iyayip:

in life always look at others perspective and balance everything
i gave some reason why others indulge in it
doesnt mean i am one of them
there are three sides to a story
yours,mine and d truth
https://www.nairaland.com/5150770/yahoo-yahoo-virus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Evicted BBNaija Housemate, Jeff Spotted Cleaning Up Benue Bridge (Photos) / Proud Of My Baby! - Chioma Shares New Photo With Davido / Femi Otedola's Wife Stuns In New Pictures With Her Beautiful Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.