Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter (22091 Views)

Auchi Polytechnic Student Crawls Into Her Class After Arriving Late (Pix, Video) / Nkechi Alexandra Kingsley: Lagos Polytechnic Best Graduating Student Employed / UNN Lecturer Teaches An Empty Class After Chasing Out All Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by Nobody: 6:37am On Apr 24, 2019
we know his type,him dey find sortinggrin
Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by Amuocha: 6:37am On Apr 24, 2019
Useless lagos polytechnic students grin
Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 24, 2019
Misplaced Educational Priority

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by miketayo(m): 6:39am On Apr 24, 2019
Berankis:
Did FG not declare Monday as a public holiday? Mad man! Na dis kind Lecturer go dey miss for lecture hall on a full capacity day.

Happened on Tuesday
Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by OmniSparrow: 6:41am On Apr 24, 2019
Lots of really dumb people here. First day after easter Monday and people still commenting that it's easter Monday.

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by barinedan(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2019
The stidents are to be blamed. How can the entire class miss lectures at the same time when you know the school is not on holiday yet? I think it is an agreement among the students to stay away from class
Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by Kirinwa: 6:44am On Apr 24, 2019
Berankis:
Did FG not declare Monday as a public holiday? Mad man! Na dis kind Lecturer go dey miss for lecture hall on a full capacity day.

How come you didn't understand that this happened after easter Monday meaning Tuesday?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by Bheewhy(m): 6:45am On Apr 24, 2019
Indeed, we have many lazy Nigerians. Must he write Tuesday before you can decode the message he passed.

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by Kay512: 6:48am On Apr 24, 2019
Berankis:
The OP reads: “first day after Easter Monday.”
Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by contigiency(m): 6:49am On Apr 24, 2019
SUCCEED001:
Those who think they are wise will soon be disciplined by God. A lecturer that did not know that Friday and Monday were public holidays. Or was it on Sunday he expected them to come. Nonsense!

Did you not read that the incident occurred a day after Easter Monday? That means on Tuesday. Did the government also include Tuesday on the public holidays? Or should the lecturer wait for the students to inform him that they have returned from Easter before he goes to class?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by naijaofmydreams(f): 6:50am On Apr 24, 2019
Citizens of Nigeria, our leaders have dealt with us long enough. They have divided us long enough!! Nothing is working in this country it's poverty and hardship everywhere. I don't know about you but as for me I am tired. I want a change I want a Nigeria of my dreams. Where

1. There is will be constant electricity for everybody.

2. Everyone will be entitled to universal Basic Income.

3. Food will be as common as water.

4. There will be surplus jobs for every Nigerian

5. Education will be readily available for everybody.

There is strength in numbers let us join hands together and unite. let's help one another, let's defeat hatred with love, disunity with unity!! Together we all can succeed.
The sky is big enough for all of us to succeed and smile.

LETS MAKE THE NIGERIA OF OUR DREAMS!!

Join my social club and let us make this dream a reality. Send a mail to nigeriaofmydreams@gmail.com and I will send you the link to join us on Telegram.
Spread the word you will benefit immensly

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by Kay512: 6:51am On Apr 24, 2019
SUCCEED001:
Those who think they are wise will soon be disciplined by God. A lecturer that did not know that Friday and Monday were public holidays. Or was it on Sunday he expected them to come. Nonsense!
I pray God disciplines SUCCED001 for not reading to understand, but to make a folly.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by Gforce2019: 6:55am On Apr 24, 2019
It was announced officially
Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by Bukasint(f): 6:57am On Apr 24, 2019
drlaykay:
Lazy students. This can't happen in medical school

It happens in medical school. They respect National Holidays. Say what you know. Medical School respect National Holidays given my the Federal Government.
Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 24, 2019
The Lecturer must be a " Muslim TERRORIST "
it's there way.
Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by lonelydora: 6:59am On Apr 24, 2019
Valleys:
If na me na to set small test of 10 marks keep for board for like 10mins. Who no come don get zero(0).

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by Nobody: 7:00am On Apr 24, 2019
naijaofmydreams:
Citizens of Nigeria, our leaders have dealt with us long enough. They have divided us long enough!! Nothing is working in this country it's poverty and hardship everywhere. I don't know about you but as for me I am tired. I want a change I want a Nigeria of my dreams. Where

1. There is will be constant electricity for everybody.

2. Everyone will be entitled to universal Basic Income.

3. Food will be as common as water.

4. There will be surplus jobs for every Nigerian

5. Education will be readily available for everybody.

There is strength in numbers let us join hands together and unite. let's help one another, let's defeat hatred with love, disunity with unity!! Together we all can succeed.
The sky is big enough for all of us to succeed and smile.

LETS MAKE THE NIGERIA OF OUR DREAMS!!

Join my social club and let us make this dream a reality. Send a mail to nigeriaofmydreams@gmail.com and I will send you the link to join us on Telegram.
Spread the word you will benefit immensly

You must be a Yoruba Muslim unity begger.
Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by eyeview: 7:03am On Apr 24, 2019
Berankis:
It said "for missing class after Easter monday". Meaning this was a Tuesday. I wonder why you kids of nowadays are poor with comprehension but sharp with your tongues

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by eyeview: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2019
SUCCEED001:
It said "for missing class after Easter monday". Meaning this was a Tuesday. I wonder why you kids of nowadays are poor with comprehension but sharp with your tongues

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by Bigcake: 7:04am On Apr 24, 2019
Bleep the silly old dog.

A bullet in his skull please.

Sweeeeee

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by kpaofame: 7:06am On Apr 24, 2019
Bukasint:

It happens in medical school. They respect National Holidays. Say what you know. Medical School respect National Holidays given my the Federal Government.

Must you show case your arrogant stupidity and who told you the lecturer did not respect national holiday. A day after easter monday is still a national holiday abi. Illegal

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by eyeview: 7:06am On Apr 24, 2019
Bheewhy:
Indeed, we have many lazy Nigerians. Must he write Tuesday before you can decode the message he passed.

Our youths now have a major comprehension problem

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by Samanza89: 7:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Berankis:

Why must you be abusive to someone that is old enough to father you. Must you spew every word that comes out from your mouth?

Did you even read the post before commenting? If you did then you should understand the post said after Easter I.e on Tuesday and not Monday..

1 Like

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by eyeview: 7:09am On Apr 24, 2019
Bukasint:

Son, see how you have exposed your poor comprehension skills.
Is it because they did not come out to call it a Tuesday that made you fail to realise that "a day after Easter Monday" is a Tuesday and thus not a public holiday

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by stigman(m): 7:13am On Apr 24, 2019
Berankis:

The story said a day after Easter Monday.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by hardeyincah(m): 7:20am On Apr 24, 2019
Berankis:

You are very dumb for this statement... instead of you to dig deep about the news u didnt but rushed to hurl insult on the Lecturer.. was tuesday a public holiday too?

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by hardeyincah(m): 7:22am On Apr 24, 2019
Kudos to the lecturer
Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by chukwuibuipob: 7:28am On Apr 24, 2019
sad sad
Berankis:
undecided.After Monday. So,what are u doin at home On Tuesday?:Wetin dey go do at home? Nah meat/rice dem neva chop b4?If He fail those Nutz now,u'll kal him a wicked man.Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by sweetrace(f): 7:29am On Apr 24, 2019
4DScott:
Frustrated Old Folk. Go plan life for your children

He is only doing his job. Why the insults?

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by Afobear: 7:30am On Apr 24, 2019
johnemeka:
OK
scammer
Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by chukwuibuipob: 7:34am On Apr 24, 2019
same way some civil servants neva resume back to work.Some will even go to work at 2.00 pm and go home at 3.00pm.They'll be the first to go on strike if salary nor dey.Bunch of useless pipu
Re: Lagos Polytechnic Lecturer Marks Everyone Absent For Missing Class After Easter by ismaog4u(m): 7:38am On Apr 24, 2019
this is a no nonsense lecturer.. what ever name u call him ..he is on right path

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5666 Teachers Sacked By Abia State Government / How Many Universities Are There In Nigeria? / As A School Owner, Will You Employ A Man With Dreadlock As A Teacher?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.