Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,952 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord (25000 Views)

Is Olamide’s UY SCUTI Worth the Hype ? Album Review By Iamsynord / 30 Biggest Nigerian Songs Of 2020 By Iamsynord / Top Five Nigerian Songs that Revolutionised Song Covers In Nigeria - Iamsynord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Craigslists: 11:26am On Apr 24, 2019
JubrinElSudan:
Entertainment industry is an easier industry one can use to clean any kind of money (be it yahoo, drug, kidnapping, armed robbery etc)

Lol

If you want to wash your yahoo yahoo money clean...

Just open a music record label and act as the CEO.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Gidah: 11:27am On Apr 24, 2019
I've been reading comments up and down the naira Marley guy sing utterly rubbish but trust me he's one of my favorite why becos that's Wht we youth are vying for in a saner cline those song lack anything lyrical content Abi sense but Bro we must listen and we later jaapa lo london
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 24, 2019
comshots:
Yahoo is all about fraudster.Naija politicians are also yahoo men.
you sound like one of them
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by WiztaylorDC(m): 11:32am On Apr 24, 2019
MillerJnr:

does that mean they shouldn't speak against it?,
death is a debt on us all as humans, does that mean we shouldn't protect ourselves?
I agree. But why can't we use same energy to talk against Nigerian government, coz they re scamming their citizen. The foundation of Nigeria is fraud. When talking about fraud, don't mention only yahoo boys, talking about legendary wire lords dem Jagaban,Saraki,Sanusi Lamido and so on. All this guys dey confirm billions of dollar from Nigerian.
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by JubrinElSudan: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2019
Craigslists:

Lol

If you want to wash your yahoo yahoo money clean...

Just open a music record label and act as the CEO.
even Night club sef
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by skayT: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2019
I couldn't have agreed more with the guy. That is exactly what the Nigerian music is today. In all fairness, in some way Yahoo has helped to raise the standard of the technical quality of our songs(i.e sound, video, PR, packaging et al), cuz without money many artist will only be churning out below par songs(in terms of technical quality) which will only be known in their community, schools and their immediate environment. That's all
kallmemrB:
This is the best review have seen in years... He spoke the truth about our music industry..... Yes yahoo yahoo is really bad, am against it. But truth is its the only support system in the Nigeria entertainment sector..... Even movies are bankrolled by Yahoo Yahooo
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by KendrickAyomide: 11:33am On Apr 24, 2019
Synord:
Following the recent discussions on Yahoo Yahoo and the relationship with entertainers and artistes in the Nigerian music industry , I decided to shed some light on the issue be..The truth remains that the Nigeria music industry as of today is majorly funded by Yahoo boys .

a thread by me.
you be mumu oh. them go shoot your leg, you never Know
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Nobody: 11:35am On Apr 24, 2019
sholamat:

am just like your friend but not from a well to do family.. please what will u have me do?? steal??

So you are G too?
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by NWABUKA007(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2019
facts
it's time we do the right things in the right way.
Lord have mercy
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by saucelake231(m): 11:35am On Apr 24, 2019
globemoney:
The problem is in the system not yahoo boys. There are yahoo boys in every country of the world but it has become a major sector of Nigerian economy because of poverty and unemployment.
....and this is the real truth..... gee you said it all
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by MillerJnr(m): 11:36am On Apr 24, 2019
WiztaylorDC:

I agree. But why can't we use same energy to talk against Nigerian government, coz they re scamming their citizen. The foundation of Nigeria is fraud. When talking about fraud, don't mention only yahoo boys, talking about legendary wire lords dem Jagaban,Saraki,Sanusi Lamido and so on. All this guys dey confirm billions of dollar from Nigerian.

yes we will keep fighting them with criticisms and stop supporting their evil and extravagant lifestyles, may God see us through.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by BlueAir: 11:37am On Apr 24, 2019
Satan66:
I see nothing wrong in fraud
till u and ur loved ones become victims of fraud during harsh times undecided
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by seunprodigy13: 11:40am On Apr 24, 2019
EFCC arrest aboki wire and investor BJ and release them same day...na that day I knw say naija don cast.... D legit guys are d ones who bear d brunt of d fraud dis guys engage in....kudos to all legit dudes out there

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by saucelake231(m): 11:40am On Apr 24, 2019
Innoxxacs:
I agree

some one boy you've never heard of before making a debut will just be shouting money money dollar dollar wearing bling bling carelessly...with the trash he's singing

Na so those who don make am for the entertainment industry Start so?
go hear mo bo lowo wan by b banj..... you guy will know this nigger is saying the real truth....d banj was into cc in London before he came back too nija....Same thing damy krane was caught for in the state....

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by sanmtiago(m): 11:43am On Apr 24, 2019
Satan66:
I see nothing wrong in fraud
obviously you have a solid fraudulently background undecided

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by tunjilana: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
indept and succinct... from d genesis of contemporary music acts like oil maintain, Kelly handsome, to this latest acts... they are all accomplices to these acts. didn't Davido said nobody holy?? where is Dammy crane now?? I think these whole scenario had been going on underneath.. where is sauce kid, ice prince, yung6ix, dbanj, JJC, they have been balling with the proceeds of yahoo since time memorial but all these new acts that doesn't know how to thread softly publicise this so that they can beat the odds... but alas.. they cast themselves... yahoo is bad, kills the economy and tarnished our images abroad.. we can't continue been tag a fraudulent country if they all makes yahoo look good with there songs.. let's our government do something about it...

Even before contemporary...Music and dirty money had ties since way back. Very few hardworking men spend money anyhow. And to be praise-worthy by musicians you have to spend anyhow...In the past, it used to be drug money, politicians and business men with govt links...These days yahoo has been added to the list. olden days musicians freely praised drug dealers and known 419ners...It is nothing new

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by ecclize: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2019
With all i read in reaction the simple conclusion is that ... There is no ready to this cankerworm... If Nigeria youth are lazy the Nigeria govt. Make them lazy
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by WiztaylorDC(m): 11:46am On Apr 24, 2019
MillerJnr:

yes we will keep fighting them with criticisms and stop supporting their evil and extravagant lifestyles, may God see us through.
Amen bro
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Yemmy94(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2019
Synord:
Following the recent discussions on Yahoo Yahoo and the relationship with entertainers and artistes in the Nigerian music industry , I decided to shed some light on the issue be..The truth remains that the Nigeria music industry as of today is majorly funded by Yahoo boys .

a thread by me.
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Happyfela(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2019
yinmu
frankdre:
where are the so called Kelly handsome today.. Past glory and fame...Haven't u heard of the slogan "i was once a rich man na story". Those who funded their career with fraud money have diminished career wise. look at olu maintain, Kelly handsome and others. Past glory all of them. But take a look at the wonderful twins Psquare and 2baba who founded their success on hardwork and genuine funds, they still remain relevant for decades to come without going broke. Thier music nor dry fade, originality at its peak.Only those with vast understanding will understand this writeup.

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Freshbaba95(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2019
LiveByNight:
Why can't some people shut the hell up?
Must you snitch?

[img]https://media1./images/bb73a1c94d07d4a376b339fab3173a00/tenor.gif?itemid=9615840[/img]

Nigeria can never be great I swear. If you're poor today, they will be forming pity, but make money over night they will start looking for the source of your money. Most Nigerians are nothing but snitches. Other countries have fraudsters, but the won't come and start condemning on social media. They treat it secretly. If a white comes and screams he was duped, and Nigerian will first react and accuse another Nigerian, without any proof and fact. Government and stealing, still yet people are hailing them.. Nigerians problem is not the government, but it is fellow Nigerians

7 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Getbizzzy: 11:49am On Apr 24, 2019
Op no add the latest hit track by Victor AD...wetin we gain
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Over10(f): 11:52am On Apr 24, 2019
Synord:

a thread by me.

You are just on point...the G-WorldWide part is very accurate
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 24, 2019
skayT:
I couldn't have agreed more with the guy. That is exactly what the Nigerian music is today. In all fairness, in some way Yahoo has helped to raise the standard of the technical quality of our songs(i.e sound, video, PR, packaging et al), cuz without money many artist will only be churning out below par songs(in terms of technical quality) which will only be known in their community, schools and their immediate environment. That's all
you are right.... I wonder what tiwa savage or Whizkid would have bin
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Missyetty(f): 11:59am On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Maga don pay shout hallelujah!!
I love that song. Jah bless Kelly Handsome and all the yahoo boys kiss

One love kiss
Until dem use your pata, you go learn

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
Missyetty:
Until dem use your pata, you go learn
meself no dey where dem go use my pata grin

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Ezyp(m): 12:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
comshots:
Truth be said,yahoo boys dey make naira circulate for events. Any yahoo boy wey come lodge for a hotel, that hotel go sell all the wine and spirit wey don dey for shelf since 2 years ago.Food go sell too.But them dey dirty rooms with egbo and and other dirty things too much.Dem also stingy.Dem go buy drinks for person but them no dey ever drop cash.
MC oluomo is a yahoo man.Na him dey fund yorubahood movies.
But at the detriment of your fellow Nigerians especially the ones used for spiritual sacrifice. Those that make sense?

1 Like

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Synord(m): 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
stillseth:
We can't just shy away from the truth....The u.s music industry was built with drug money,..Nigeria music industry na Yahoo yahoo money push am reach where e reach globally now..... This guy said the truth... An artist need a very string backing to push music and promotion isnt a a joke...I still wonder how small doctor blow... Na yahoo money dey back and push that nigga reach where e reach now.

I am telling you bro ...Yahoo money Is the main source for artistes now.we have to accept the truth.
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Omnig: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
frankdre:
where are the so called Kelly handsome today.. Past glory and fame...Haven't u heard of the slogan "i was once a rich man na story". Those who funded their career with fraud money have diminished career wise. look at olu maintain, Kelly handsome and others. Past glory all of them. But take a look at the wonderful twins Psquare and 2baba who founded their success on hardwork and genuine funds, they still remain relevant for decades to come without going broke. Thier music nor dry fade, originality at its peak.Only those with vast understanding will understand this writeup.

True talk
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by CyberWolf: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
What you don’t understand is that this world is being run by fraudsters. Multinational companies in all sectors are just a front in one way or the other for this fraudsters. They control the world economy, have an overbearing influence in word politics, governments, etc.. Not encouraging yahoo yahoo but the simple truth is that Yahoo has come to stay in Nigeria and its evolving on a sophisticated level these days and just like drug cartels in South America, very soon they start influencing our governments here, some are already in the National Assembly.. The street is military now, everyone shine your eyes.

2 Likes

Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by Synord(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
emmanuelpopson:
indept and succinct... from d genesis of contemporary music acts like oil maintain, Kelly handsome, to this latest acts... they are all accomplices to these acts. didn't Davido said nobody holy?? where is Dammy crane now?? I think these whole scenario had been going on underneath.. where is sauce kid, ice prince, yung6ix, dbanj, JJC, they have been balling with the proceeds of yahoo since time memorial but all these new acts that doesn't know how to thread softly publicise this so that they can beat the odds... but alas.. they cast themselves... yahoo is bad, kills the economy and tarnished our images abroad.. we can't continue been tag a fraudulent country if they all makes yahoo look good with there songs.. let's our government do something about it...

bro our government sef na yahoo
Re: The Nigerian Music Industry Is Heavily Funded By Yahoo Boys- Iamsynord by jojothaiv(m): 12:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
"Na in those days, talent fit blow you Nowadays without money, nobody wan know you"

Welcome to the Nigeria Musical Industry..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

MOBO Award 2017: Full List Of Winners / Which Of Dagrin's Songs Do You Like Most? / What Are Your Favorite Songs Of 2013 By Nigerian Artistes?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.