Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,487 members, 7,781,461 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:50 PM

Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide (24227 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Bisola Aiyeola Pictured With Her Lookalike / Gifty Pictured With Lilian Bach: ''My Look-Alike Queen'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by gistvicreports: 9:17am On Apr 24, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Ogun state governor-elect, Dapo Abiodun, named popular Nigerian celebrities, Olamide Adedeji and Eniola Badmus, as members of his transition committee. Gistvic Reports.

Dapo Abiodun was pictured with Olamide as they plan on building a future together.

He wrote:
"With Olamide.. A proud son of Ogun State.
We're set to Build Our Future Together."

See More Photos:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/04/a-proud-son-of-ogun-state-ogun-governor.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by okonja(m): 9:28am On Apr 24, 2019
Thought he said his Dad is from Ilaje in Ondo state, even he was buried there when he died. The Mum is probably from Ijebu or he was born there smiley

7 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by itspzpics(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2019
Wow
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by dollytino4real(f): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2019
ok, carry youth along sir
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by olaolulazio(m): 10:54am On Apr 24, 2019
Olamide don get another fada be that oooo grin grin

Ambode oooo grin

47 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by nairalee(m): 10:55am On Apr 24, 2019
And a shy defender of yahoo.

How can one be so myopic and short sighted to support crime and hide behind the thin veil of colonialism?

We've lost our sense of morality as Nigerians.

Infact we've lost our sense of anything sane.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by sod09(m): 10:56am On Apr 24, 2019
useless grorified tout with bad lyrics jumping from one governor to another, so ambode is not your godfather again angry
fvcking sly

9 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by Auskas: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2019
Olamide na male olosho

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by Auskas: 10:57am On Apr 24, 2019
Olamide na male olosho shocked

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by manitoba(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2019
Time to do the hard work.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by fredoooooo: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2019
olaolulazio:
Olamide don get another fada be that oooo grin grin

Ambode oooo grin

That's life for you grin

Owo epo grin

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by RexTramadol1: 11:00am On Apr 24, 2019
I like Olamide

But his secret support for fraud I don't like

Wish him all the best

1 Like

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by seangy4konji: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2019
nice one.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by Benekruku(m): 11:01am On Apr 24, 2019
A proud son promoting Hard drugs, rape and cyber crime

The Governor needs a mental check

6 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by Craigslists: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2019
Badosneh

All hustle na hustle jor.

1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by muyico(m): 11:02am On Apr 24, 2019
MEN WHAT IS THAT QUESTION YOU HATE BEEN ASK BY WOMAN??
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by Chimaokigwe: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2019
Olamide don carry Ambode over 1.5 handicap

Make ticket for no cut, e jump ship straight.

6 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by Chimaokigwe: 11:03am On Apr 24, 2019
muyico:
MEN WHAT IS THAT
QUESTION YOU HATE
BEEN ASK BY
WOMAN??

Have you cum?

No, I didn't cum, I'm having nightmares while sleeping with you. Nonsense.
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by TANID(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2019
Ok Nice
Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by Bossontop(m): 11:13am On Apr 24, 2019
lipsrsealed

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 24, 2019
I rep Ogun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by starstunna1313(m): 11:17am On Apr 24, 2019
sod09:
useless grorified tout with bad lyrics jumping from one governor to another, so ambode is not your godfather again angry
fvcking sly

Oga why the so much hate?... His is just making his money.. Besides I have never seen or heard its a crime to quit/leave one company, party, person to follow or join another.. As far as am concerned he is not a sly..

6 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by Stillthebest: 11:18am On Apr 24, 2019
People can abuse this guy as they want. But who doesn't want to be a friend to the govs? Olamide is made and achieving already what most youths still as dreams...

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:19am On Apr 24, 2019
There is no successful Nigerians that Nigerians doesn't hate on these days as if they are all angels and saints grin

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by Horladipupo0505: 11:20am On Apr 24, 2019
when I saw this news I was not happy at alll...how can Olamide baddo help in building dis state. . Olamide has Neva contribute good quota to Nigeria than to promote all forms of immoralities..including hard drug taking,prostitution etc....I pray Ogun ppl will not regret electing Dapo oooo

4 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:21am On Apr 24, 2019
Many Nigerians are just losers every Successful Nigerians is being hate on these days by Nigerians like they are holy. Don't forget you will also be in their shoe one day, nobody is holy so cut people some slack

3 Likes

Re: Dapo Abiodun Pictured With Olamide by Naijavisatalk: 11:22am On Apr 24, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Femi Adebayo, Rachael Oniga, Kayode Odumosu & Bimbo Akintola Throwback Photo / Juliet Ibrahim Stuns As Host Of Glolafftafest2018 In Ghana, With Uche Jombo / Yul Edochie Releases Campaign Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.