Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,255 members, 7,807,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time (10865 Views)

VW Officially Says They Can't Keep Up With Tesla's Production / How To Make New Customers Trust Your Business - By Amechi Okoli / How To Get Your Customers To Trust Your Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by yinkuscious(m): 9:52am On Apr 24, 2019
Time – what many scholars and authors called an illusion. With no argument, it is. But the life that we are all living has a span and time is what is used in measuring a life duration. That is, a life is summed up by the number of time spent by the person.

There is a long mythology in Africa - a culture of time, which postulated that a scheduled time is not always the real time. By this, Africans cultivates the idea of getting to meetings behind scheduled time. Most people in Africa are poor with time. African time is a barbaric culture which no global citizen should imbibe.
Getting to the length of killing time (by engaging in activities that will help waste away time) is another illusion. No one can kill time! By killing time, you are killing a life.

Every seconds count in every individual’s life. A wasted time is directly a wasted life.
If you can’t manage your time, you can’t manage your life. if you can’t maintain your time, you can’t maintain your life. if you can’t control your time, you can’t control your life.
Surely, if you can get it right with your time, definitely you will get it right with your life.

What has happened to time that people no longer keep to time? Some comes to meeting late, while some has the habit of exceeding the time given to them during programmes.

Time, if not the most valuable asset in the world.
What you will and can do with your life depends on time.

Don’t trust your money with anyone who can’t keep to time. He will not manage it well because he is already mismanaging his life.
The best use of time is to invest it in doing things that will add to you and not things that has nothing to do with your purpose in life.

You can’t be effective and purposeful with time for at least 8 hours a day and still remain the same you.
The fact is, you are investing your time through anything you engage with each seconds. You can’t plant a yam and harvest cassava, never! Though they are both tuber.

You can effectively manage your time (life) by doing things you need to do before engaging in things you wish to do. Do the most important things first before you do any other thing.

Avoid procrastination. Always ask yourself if what you are doing justifies a proper use of time.
Even God is interested in your time. You can’t give 10% of your attention to God and expect Him to give you 100% attention.

Invest your time in doing things worthwhile. Focus on your work or study. Spend time with your family and find time to serve God.

Source -
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2171417576277593&id=100002281149798&ref=bookmarks

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
Simply put;Time is Money. smiley

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by davidodiba(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
The guy above me...fast like lightening

True talk

8 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by osemoses1234(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hh
Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by MaiGemu: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin
Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by emmyt2: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
100% correct.

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
CONFIRM!!

Truer words have never been spoken!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by jobsmiths(m): 1:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
iron steel Truth

2 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by sotall(m): 1:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
cool
Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by TANID(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
cheesy
Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by bluefilm: 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
True, because time is money.

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by Oladefemi007(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ododo oro

2 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
Yimu
Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by HomeOfMe(f): 1:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
I value time,I keep to it and I manage it well. Some people especially in Nigeria believe that you would be seen as a hungry and jobless person if you arrive at a wedding or birthday/anniversary too early. When I'm talking business with you and you arrive behind schedule I don't trust you with any other thing,period.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by IamPlato(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
One Thing I Hate Most In My Life Is Lateness. I Swear I Can Hate You For It...

I Can Sack You For It

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by nimoxrealty(m): 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
May God have mercy!
Judge is coming sha, i wont judge anyone.

Get plot at a prestigious estate in ipaja
For more information hit the link
https:///nimoxrealty

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by Oyecute(m): 1:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lovely piece

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by Oyecute(m): 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
IamPlato:
One Thing I Hate Most In My Life Is Lateness. I Swear I Can Hate You For It...

I Can Sack You For It
typical of me

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by skyfather09(m): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Buh can i give it to yahoo boys?!
Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by Nobody: 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
True but it depends on the situation doing things well sometimes takes time
Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by okeniti: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
Best thing i've seen on Nairaland in a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by aababalola001(m): 1:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
Excellent post but tell that to Nigerian parents who will be coming to their friends house at 10pm when they were suppose to arrive at 8 grin grin grin
Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by infogenius(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nice piece.
Time is more valuable than money.
It therefore means if one cannot manage time, it will be impossible for such a person to manage money.

1 Like

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by freemanbubble: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
Okay
Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by Creampro: 1:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good
Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by seguno2: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
NewBea:
Simply put;Time is Money. smiley

Was there a hit song like that in the past
Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by Starz825(m): 1:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mtcheew... stereotype...
Dem go keep to time just because they want to dupe you....
Oga go sidon...trust ur money with no body undecided

5 Likes

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by naturalwaves: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
yinkuscious:

Don’t trust your money with anyone who can’t keep to time. He will not manage it well because he is already mismanaging his life.
The best use of time is to invest it in doing things that will add to you and not things that has nothing to do with your purpose in life.
Your argument is not straightforward. An individual may not keep to time for certain occasions but may manage his time well. By your argument, a perpetual late comer for example, does not have life going on well for him right? That is a big false as you cannot prove it.

yinkuscious:

You can’t be effective and purposeful with time for at least 8 hours a day and still remain the same you.
The fact is, you are investing your time through anything you engage with each seconds. You can’t plant a yam and harvest cassava, never! Though they are both tuber.
What is the yardstick in which you will judge one who was purposeful with time and one who was not? The problem with Nigerians is that we just tend to judge so much. I am sure if you see someone read for say 8 hours in a day and another person watching TV for same 8 hours, you will quickly judge and say the one who read is more purposeful that the one one who watched TV or did sports but this can be proven otherwise. You need to assess the content of what is being done critically and the possible after-effect before you can say which is which. I hope you do get this?

yinkuscious:
You can effectively manage your time (life) by doing things you need to do before engaging in things you wish to do. Do the most important things first before you do any other thing.
Another warped logic. When you talk about "importance", what is the yardstick? Did you consider the time value of events? By your argument, if I get home at night and I have an assignment to turn in tomorrow(Important) and there is a match on-going(wish). I should forget about the match and do the assignment first right? When I know quite well that I can still do it after the match. You guys need to understand the "time value" of an event before stating which is to be done first.

yinkuscious:
Avoid procrastination. Always ask yourself if what you are doing justifies a proper use of time.
A well mastered procrastination method is very good. My work turn in better when I procrastinate them. I push tasks that require concentration through the night when most people are sleeping,write codes this same time and solve complex maths problems this same time. Procratination is not a problem, knowing how to procrastinate is what should be mastered. For someone like me, I work best under pressure and I am so efficient under pressure, the best way to get the best out of my work is to push them a bit further. Moreover, procrastinating things will give you enough time to re-strategise and have better ideas rather than wasting unnecessary efforts.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by Karleb(m): 1:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
I agree. But time is money doesn't mean you should work your asss off without finding to rest, have fun and have a life.

I recommend you listen to 'Workaholic' by Falz.
Re: Don't Trust Your Money With Anyone Who Can't Keep To Time by SarkinYarki: 1:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nonsense !!! it's good to keep to time but in reality in a city like Lagos many thing can crop up and male you late for an appointment

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The Price Of Pure Water Nylon And Print / Konga Re-launches Pay On Delivery For E-commerce / 6 Ways To Keep Cyber Hackers Away From Your Online Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.