Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. (21121 Views)

DNA: Ooni Hosts, Renames Americans With Ile-ife Root (photos) / What Ndoki People Say About Themselves / Brief History Of Dunukofia Clan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by ijawcitizen(m): 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pazienza
If your eyes never clear by now, when your eyes go clear?

I told you a long time ago, this day would come. Unfortunately, your ignorance is still not cured. That's why I'd never waste my time arguing with you.

1 Like

Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Ndoki85(m): 8:53am On Apr 29, 2019
RedboneSmith:

Interesting. Can you please talk about how you opened this account just to make this comment. grin
My dear we are not ibos.deal with it we don't even have the same culture or tradition.

1 Like

Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Ndoki85(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2019
ChinenyeN:

But Akwuete is the name of your town. Ihu is the name of your ancestor, and Eze was the name of his father. Nnaa, ọ'ụ ụghalama, ma nmekpahụ dei.
Is either ur from Ohanku or her neighbors that is the language you speak. so speak for yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Ndoki85(m): 9:04am On Apr 29, 2019
ChinenyeN:

But Akwuete is the name of your town. Ihu is the name of your ancestor, and Eze was the name of his father. Nnaa, ọ'ụ ụghalama, ma nmekpahụ dei.
Dont spoil our name please. not Akwuete but Akwete
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by ChinenyeN(m): 1:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ndoki85:
Dont spoil our name please. not Akwuete but Akwete

Ke mere ọnụ? Ị sị m mebọọ ọnụ nga? We all know Ndoki migrated into the area rather recently, in the late late 18th century. But you people migrated in as Ụmụeze. Calling your progenitor as Eze, his sons as Ihu, Nwankwo and Iloko.

It's not even that far in history sef. What has it been, at most maybe five or six generations since Nwankwo settled at Azumini.

And it's only in the late 19th century that you even started answering Ndoki.

Anyhow, nmekpahụ dei. Ọnụ kawa hne ọnụ de ịka.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Ndoki85(m): 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
ChinenyeN:

Ke mere ọnụ? Ị sị m mebọọ ọnụ nga? We all know Ndoki migrated into the area rather recently, in the late late 18th century. But you people migrated in as Ụmụeze. Calling your progenitor as Eze, his sons as Ihu, Nwankwo and Iloko.

It's not even that far in history sef. What has it been, at most maybe five or six generations since Nwankwo settled at Azumini.

And it's only in the late 19th century that you even started answering Ndoki.

Anyhow, nmekpahụ dei. Ọnụ kawa hne ọnụ de ịka.
I can bet every thing I have that you are not an Ndoki man. you probably live in Ndoki land.so stop insulting your self because no true Ndoki son will say this

1 Like

Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by ChinenyeN(m): 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ndoki85:
I can bet every thing I have that you are not an Ndoki man. you probably live in Ndoki land.so stop insulting your self because no true Ndoki son will say this

Loool. So no true Ndoki son will call him or herself Ụmụeze? They won't call their clan Ụmụihueze or Ụmụkwokwoeze or Ụmụilokoeze or Ikwuriato (Ikwu Iri Ato) abi?

Nawa, look, if Ụmụeze wants to talk, let them talk for themselves. Ikwueke, Umuokobo, etc. were all there when Eze decided he would rest at Obunku Okwanku with his small entourage. Abeg. Hahaha.

Ọ'ụ taa e bidori mata hie ọnụ?

3 Likes

Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Yujin(m): 3:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ndoki85:
please Ndoki kingdom was never an Ibo kingdom. come to Akwete where i Come from we don't have any culture that related to Ibos. we don't even speak the same language and most of us bear Ijaw Names like tonye.Fubra.Idawari.furo.igoni.tugbor.ihemiary.and we behave different from ibos
Lol. Akwete that has been a popular known Igbo town is today Ijaw. Wonders shall never cease. Anyway, it's clear you're an impostor.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Nobody: 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2020
AdaFonju:
The Leadership of Ijaw Youth Council (IYC) Eastern Zone ably led by the Capacity Chairman Comrade Sammy George made an historic visit to Ndoki Kingdom for meeting with the Chiefs and the Traditional Rulers both from Oyigbo LGA of Rivers State,Ukwa East LGA of Abia State and Ukanafun LGA of Akwa Ibom State.

The Historic Meeting in preparation for the IYC Ndoki Clan inauguration was well attended by Chiefs, the Vice Chairman Ukwa East LGA Of Abia State and the following Royal Majesties.

HRM EZE S.N NWAEKE JP
ONONANKWUME VI, OMUIHUEZE 1, CHAIRMAN OF OYIGBO LGA COUNCIL OF TRADITIONAL RULERS.

HRM EZE IKEAGWUCHI EKEKE.
CHAIRMAN UKWA EAST LGA COUNCIL OF TRADITIONAL RULERS OF ABIA STATE.

HRM EZE I.O NWANKWO.
SECRETARY UKWA EAST LGA COUNCIL OF TRADITIONAL RULERS.

HRM EZE DAMINABO JOSHUA

DR IDA FELIX WABOSO

CHIEF FIDELIS NWAOCHA
THE TRADITIONAL PRIME MINISTER OF UMU IHUEEZE CLAN

CHIEF FRIDAY ONYEUKWU

AND HON CHIZOBE ONWUNWANNE
THE VICE CHAIRMAN OF UKWA EAST LGA OF ABIA STATE.

It was indeed an historic moment filled with boundless joys and fulfilment as been expressed by their Majesties reuniting the Ndoki Clan to their Ijaw Root.

HRM Eze S.N Nwaeke JP, the Chairman of Oyigbo Council of Traditional Rulers and the Most Senior of all the Traditional Rulers of Ndoki Clan in his words while expressing his deepest gratitude to the facilitators of the Reunion and the IYC Ndoki Clan Inauguration said " now I have what to tell my Ancestors when I finally join them".

Both leaders of Ndoki Clan and the IYC Eastern Zone delegation agreed to do the formal inauguration of IYC Ndoki Clan on the 10th of May before 2019 ISAAC BORO'S DAY 16th MAY to enable them prepare for their full participation in celebration of the NIGER DELTA LEGENDARY REVOLUTIONARY SOLDIER, MAJOR ISAAC JASPER ADAKA BORO.

Comrade Sammy George Chairman IYC Eastern Zone with his Council and Elders are indeed rebuilding the Broken Ancient Landmarks that ones bounded our Forebears as ONE UNITED IJAW.

#WERISE.

cc; mynd44, lalasticlala

Ijaws making a move to reunite with their IGBO brothers.
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ndoki85:
please Ndoki kingdom was never an Ibo kingdom. come to Akwete where i Come from we don't have any culture that related to Ibos. we don't even speak the same language and most of us bear Ijaw Names like tonye.Fubra.Idawari.furo.igoni.tugbor.ihemiary.and we behave different from ibos

NDI Ndoki bu ndi igbo
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Nobody: 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

And u want a reply to this trash u posted.
I learnt igala make up 52% of enugu state
So dats their business.

Is ur head paining u?

Why are u so obsessed with igbo matters?
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Mar 14, 2020
Ndoki85:
My dear we are not ibos.deal with it we don't even have the same culture or tradition.

Afonja. Good morning.
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 14, 2020
ijawcitizen:
Pazienza
If your eyes never clear by now, when your eyes go clear?

I told you a long time ago, this day would come. Unfortunately, your ignorance is still not cured. That's why I'd never waste my time arguing with you.

All I can see here is Ijaws making moves to reunite with their IGBO brothers.
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Mar 14, 2020
oilPUSSY:
The write up is not complete...
Why was the event attended by Igbos from SE extraction ?
When did Ndoki people start having link with Ijaw ?
If Ndoki people of Rivers and Abia have ancestral link with Ijaw , what of Ndoki people in Akwa Ibom ?
If sharing a state makes one to be having the same origin, then Igala indigines in Anambra are also Igbos.

Rivers state is a multi ethic state.. Every ethnic group should respect each others history, culture and identity. No ethnic group should force his culture or life style on each other.
However, they should come together to fight for a common goal because they found themselves in the same state but must respect each others belief and identity .

There's only 1 ethnic group in rivers state and they are called IGBOS.
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Mar 14, 2020
ideynl1:

Why are you concerned over Igbo? I thought you're Anambra first before Igbo!

Please allow Igbos to talk. You always crawl out from your hole when Igbos are discussing yo cause division. Can't you mind your Anambra state since you're Anambra first? Allow people who see themselves as Igbos first to talk.

Mind your business

Hes from Benue, not anambra
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 14, 2020
nazicartel:
Ndoki are Ijaw people nah... There's another community in Ukwa west that have Ijaw root Too,, I guess it's Asa Ugbo Bekee or so

False

More like Ijaws are IGBO people

1 Like

Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Even ebonyi are igbos?......lolzzzzz

Amadioha inukwa.....

Just tell me the meaning of umahi and igariwey...

Can u tell me the meaning of Nnebe?
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Nobody: 11:15pm On Mar 14, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Lolzzzz....Ebonyi are igbos

Bring one ebonyi man and ask him if he is igbo?

It will take him/her 5 minutes to think of a reply which invariably implies that their answer is not who they but what they presume people will think they are.

Fake Fake silly stupid post.
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by IDENNAA(m): 2:06am On Mar 15, 2020
I will be the last person to argue with an Igbo hater...be a Nazi if it makes you sleep better at night

2 Likes

Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Blackking98(m): 3:56pm On Mar 17, 2020
HopeAtHand:

I've always expected you to deliver in threads as this, and you didn't fail this time.

Ijaws, like i've always stated, are nothing more than a conglomeration of people from diverse and varying ethnic backgrounds whose only true connection is the fact that they live by water.

Present day Ijaws have Yorubas, Igbos, Ibibios, Efiks. Edos, Urhobos and Izon. Soon Ikwerres will be asked to join.
which ibibios and efiks?
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by ChinenyeN(m): 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2020
Blackking98:
which ibibios and efiks?

Considering that Ijaw claims Andoni, then it would have some Cross Rivers by way of Andoni. There is a meshing of claims that suggests some level of ethnic/ancestral affinity between Obolo people and Cross Rivers. It's certainly more than possible that the reality of cross-migration goes beyond Andoni and into other, now "eastern Ijaw" groups.
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Blackking98(m): 5:15pm On Mar 17, 2020
ChinenyeN:

Considering that Ijaw claims Andoni, then it would have some Cross Rivers by way of Andoni. There is a meshing of claims that suggests some level of ethnic/ancestral affinity between Obolo people and Cross Rivers. It's certainly more than possible that the reality of cross-migration goes beyond Andoni and into other, now "eastern Ijaw" groups.
lol please I'm an ibibio man with an Efik mother so I can confidently speak for Akwa Ibom and Efik, we were never claiming ijaw, we are not claiming ijaw and never will claim ijaw, the only ijaw in our territory is eastern obolo which is andoni/ibibio, the andonis there claim their ijaw while the ibibios stick to their IBIBIO , please stop misinformation and speculation

1 Like

Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by ChinenyeN(m): 5:27pm On Mar 17, 2020
Blackking98:
lol please I'm an ibibio man with an Efik mother so I can confidently speak for Akwa Ibom and Efik, we were never claiming ijaw, we are not claiming ijaw and never will claim ijaw, the only ijaw in our territory is eastern obolo which is andoni/ibibio, the andonis there claim their ijaw while the ibibios stick to their IBIBIO , please stop misinformation and speculation

I guess you are misunderstanding my statement. No one said anything about Ibibio and Efik claiming Ijaw. Rather, Ijaw is claiming Andoni, and since the conglomerate of Obolo people (Andoni) have an ancestral affiliation with Cross Rivers, then it means that Ijaw is consequently composed of Cross Rivers people. I just hope you're understanding now.
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Blackking98(m): 5:30pm On Mar 17, 2020
ChinenyeN:

I guess you are misunderstanding my statement. No one said anything about Ibibio and Efik claiming Ijaw. Rather, Ijaw is claiming Andoni, and since the conglomerate of Obolo people (Andoni) have an ancestral affiliation with Cross River, then it means that Ijaw is consequently composed of Cross Rivers people. I just hope you're understanding now.
we do not have ancestral affiliation with andoni my dear, we came from Cameroon, some of us by land some by water, where did andoni come from that you're claiming common ancestry with us? Please stop
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by ChinenyeN(m): 5:37pm On Mar 17, 2020
Blackking98:
we do not have ancestral affiliation with andoni my dear, we came from Cameroon, some of us by land some by water, where did andoni come from that you're claiming common ancestry with us? Please stop
Alright. This is not worth an argument, so I'll simply leave it be. Cross Rivers are your people after all. Far be it from me to overstep. I've simply spoken with respect to the bits and pieces of information I have come across. If the information misrepresents your people, then you might need to request that the academia redo it's research and restate some things to prevent misinformation from continuing to spread.
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Blackking98(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
ChinenyeN:

Alright. This is not worth an argument, so I'll simply leave it be. Cross Rivers are your people after all. Far be it from me to overstep. I've simply spoken with respect to the bits and pieces of information I have come across. If the information misrepresents your people, then you might need to request that the academia redo it's research and restate some things to prevent misinformation from continuing to spread.
alright. Wish More people on nairaland could be like u in arguments. Thanks tho

1 Like

Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by IDENNAA(m): 8:19pm On Mar 17, 2020
Blackking98:

You are simply ignorant of the point Chinenye was making. Chinenye has higher intelligence than you... grin
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by ChinenyeN(m): 9:22pm On Mar 17, 2020
Blackking98:
alright. Wish More people on nairaland could be like u in arguments. Thanks tho
No wahala. The academia is not infallible after all. Even I have seen misinformation about my own people being regurgitated.

1 Like

Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Blackking98(m): 9:53pm On Mar 17, 2020
IDENNAA:

You are simply ignorant of the point Chinenye was making. Chinenye has higher intelligence than you... grin
k.
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2020
Oracle23:

Fake Fake silly stupid post.
Answer the question.
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Nobody: 2:45pm On Mar 19, 2020
Oracle23:

Can u tell me the meaning of Nnebe?
Put it well but meanwhile try answer my question.
Re: Ndoki Clan Reunion With Their Ijaw Root. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Mar 19, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Put it well but meanwhile try answer my question.

Nothing to out well again, this is an IGBO name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladoja Finally Affirms Lekan Balogun As Next Olubadan / Ten Popular Mind Control Techniques Used Today / PFN, Anambra Community Bicker Over Killing Of Snake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.