Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,909 members, 7,802,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:13 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet (65495 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Hate Speech Bill At Shiloh (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by TANID(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
Really
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by frowland(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
post=77814685:
The church is marching on and the Gates of Hell cannot prevail!

Yea yea, the church is indeed marching on but the question is are you, are the members also marching on? You might save face on social media by answering affirmative but we all know that the church have moved farther than its members. Good or bad? ........well I am not in the position to judge.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Justbeingreal(m): 1:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
undecided

EOD...

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by rainmoredays: 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Frankzy87:
Dndbddb
is it 1,000 or 10,000
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by omoiyalayi(m): 1:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
All in the name of God's work

All hail jesus

But one thing I know is this is bad news to some people

But what do I know??
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by FreeMejoor1(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
See as people de view the thread and besides that man is on a codeine diet yes am talking to him and he knows himself...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
Haters right now

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Benekruku(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
Short people are very dubious
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Updatesnews24(m): 1:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
Okay
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Eenee(m): 1:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
people think that they can insult men of God and go free as if they vote for them to be man of God? why dont u hold ur goverment for been responsible of ur poverty after voting them in?

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by HomeOfMe(f): 1:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
kikio1992:
The presiding Bishop of the Living Faith, David Oyedepo, has reacted to the report of Apostle Johnson Suleman buying a new private jet.

Apostle Johnson Suleman reportedly bought a private jet for the propagation of the gospel, and speaking on the development, Bishop Oyedepo noted that Winners chapel is planning to acquire more jets for its pastors to make the work easier for them.

Speaking with Church Gist, he said;

“I’m glad when the media insists we have 8 aircraft….but very soon, all our pastors will be flying and we’ll have (aircraft) hangars in all the airports in Nigeria,”

“It thrills me anytime I hear our pilots requesting clearance to taxi to DOMINION Hangar….I think to myself ‘who dash monkey banana? A church also having a hangar?’

“Even (Air-Traffic) Controllers always tell him to ‘help us greet Papa oh.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/apostle-sulemans-private-jet-bishop-oyedepo-reacts/

This man doesn't care about what his haters and critics have been saying about him.. Infact the more you hate the higher he soars. Na real pepper'em gang.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Toosure70: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
I love Christianity, others can choose poverty.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by chaloskyx: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
every pastor nowadays wants to earn bragging rights they are not interested in bragging about how many souls they have won for Christ instead they are more concerned about how many jets and cars and magnificent church building they own.. its all good as long as non of my hard earned money is used to amass all that wealth i would rather use my money to help the less privileged ones like orphans than to give a church so that they would use it to brag.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by 400billionman: 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
If you don't dream big, you live small.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Pinkyposh(f): 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
phessyphemzzy:
Today is the day my girlfriend broke up with me.... I'm so happy.... I need to show her I can make it in life

I need just 100likes

Why are you so happy about it, where you wishing she left?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by seunaj: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
post=77814685:

Na Bishop Oyedepo tell una dis one too?!
It is well in Jesus name!!

On another note : The church is marching on and the Gates of Hell cannot prevail!
if you people know how rich Abraham was in his time you will understand that Bishop is yet to get to where he is going. Just watch! Who told you that it is a sin for men of God to be stinkingly rich? Wether by tithes or by offering “NO MAN CAN MAKE RICHES BY HIS OWN WISDOM” IT IS GOD THAT GIVES POWER TO MAKE RICH. Ride on Bishop I COVET YOUR BLESSINGS WITH HOLY ANGER !!!!!! As God is doing it for you, he will do it for my pastor, He will do it for me!!!

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by BdorianGray(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lol@ to make the work easier for them... Smh...
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Sonnobax15(m): 1:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
And members dy hunqry??.. cryAnd members dy hunqry??..

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by GoldHorse(m): 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
When will your members start having such testimonies?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by stagger: 1:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ejimagifty:
May God punish Oyedepo and all his fellow fraudsters. Religion is a tool for dividing humanity. We were born into this world innocently before our stupid parents enforced their useless religious beliefs on us making us believe whatever we practice is the right way. Muslims born and raised in Muslim homes thinks theirs is the true religion likewise Christians. Confusion at it's peak. Imagine a world without religion, love
and humanity would have prevailed. Nonsense angry

Na u wey God go punish! Love and humanity would have prevailed without religion...see reasoning. Were Hitler or Pol Pot or Radovan Karadzic practitioners of any religion?

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by GoldHorse(m): 1:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
seunaj:
if you people know how rich Abraham was in his time you will understand that Bishop is yet to get to where he is going. Just watch! Who told you that it is a sin for men of God to be stinkingly rich? Wether by tithes or by offering “NO MAN CAN MAKE RICHES BY HIS OWN WISDOM” IT IS GOD THAT GIVES POWER TO MAKE RICH. Ride on Bishop I COVET YOUR BLESSINGS WITH HOLY ANGER !!!!!! Has God is doing it for you, he will do it for my pastor, He will do it for me!!!
How many members of these churches (redeem, omega, living faith, etc) have given private jets testimony in the last 10 years?

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Where is the reaction, hungry bloggers?

kikio1992:
The presiding Bishop of the Living Faith, David Oyedepo, has reacted to the report of Apostle Johnson Suleman buying a new private jet.

Apostle Johnson Suleman reportedly bought a private jet for the propagation of the gospel, and speaking on the development, Bishop Oyedepo noted that Winners chapel is planning to acquire more jets for its pastors to make the work easier for them.

Speaking with Church Gist, he said;

“I’m glad when the media insists we have 8 aircraft….but very soon, all our pastors will be flying and we’ll have (aircraft) hangars in all the airports in Nigeria,”

“It thrills me anytime I hear our pilots requesting clearance to taxi to DOMINION Hangar….I think to myself ‘who dash monkey banana? A church also having a hangar?’

“Even (Air-Traffic) Controllers always tell him to ‘help us greet Papa oh.”

Source: https://lailasnews.com/apostle-sulemans-private-jet-bishop-oyedepo-reacts/

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by seunaj: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
GoldHorse:

How many members of these churches (redeem, omega, living faith, etc) have given private jets testimony in the last 10 years?
how many members of the aforementioned churches have an organization in the 36 states of the country and also tight appointments and meetings within and outside Africa?? Guy no mention redeem oooo , guy no even go winners , there are thousands of men and women in those two churches that can afford a private jet, but they don’t simply need it. So why buy it?? Wake up and stop thinking like you wanna die being poor!

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by OpenYourEyes1: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ejimagifty:
May God punish Oyedepo and all his fellow fraudsters. Religion is a tool for dividing humanity. We were born into this world innocently before our stupid parents enforced their useless religious beliefs on us making us believe whatever we practice is the right way. Muslims born and raised in Muslim homes thinks theirs is the true religion likewise Christians. Confusion at it's peak. Imagine a world without religion, love

So the belief in your CREATOR is useless?

Can you create a robot and programme it not to acknowledge your existence?

Who owns you and the earth by the way? You are full of pride but knows nothing about your purpose of existence and the history of the universe.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by TheAlchemist: 1:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
Don't believe everything you read online
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ejimagifty:
and humanity would have prevailed. Nonsense
angry

The Soviet Union was an attempt to create a world without religion, and as a result lots of people died, and lots were injured...for mostly not being atheist enough in some cases.

Take Lysenko. Lots of scientists died, and many more suffered because they did not believe in Lysenkonian genetics.

A world without religion is not going to bring about peace. What you want is a world where everyone follows your concept of beleif accurately. You cannot have that world. Humans are the most contrarian species ever liveth. Remove religion today, and tomorrow we would fight over something else.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by obinoral1179(m): 1:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ejimagifty:
you should just personalize the stupidity to yourself and those that likes your comment....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / Bible Study Service || April 15, 2024 / My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.