Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet (65502 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Hate Speech Bill At Shiloh (Video) / Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Buhari Death, Buhari Double, Jubril Sudan (Video) / Oyedepo Reacts To Femi Adesina's "Giving Land For Ranching Is Better Than Death" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by mechanics(m): 6:28pm On Apr 24, 2019
hmmmmm, what is he trying to say?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by bezimo(m): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
Olajah81:

Ur mother cause it all...
Kid if you wanna come at me don't come with wack lines, this is not some sort of jokes.

Get lost idiot...do you even know who you are talking to
Stupid rifraf..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by bezimo(m): 7:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
Olajah81:

Keep foaming in the mouth and be consoling yourself, pathetic loser! You're a loser forever and you will remain a loser. Hungry church rat

I am not hungry..i live in a country were i am super comfortable and blessed in all ramification unlike bastard frustrated you in that useless shit hole country.I am sure i can feed your useless generation..if you are hunfry let me know..let me help you escape frustration and poverty..Useless idiotic boo-hole
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by GoldHorse(m): 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
seunaj:
bros I am talking from experience. I hated Bishop Oyedepo and had publicly expressed dislike towards his way of doing things. But by the special and might grace of Jehovah, I have money and influence today and my reasoning has changed. Bros I understand how a poor man thinks. [b]Make some few millions first, [/b]then come back and see clearly how his organization is contributing to the economy for a better Nigeria. Nevertheless, the bolded is just an advise bro. No offense intended

Noted.

@the bolded....please stop assuming; you really don't know if (and since when) I did that. Thanks for the advice though.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by samdolad(m): 7:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
Pastor get money una go talk, pastor no get money una go talk. He who God don bless no man can curse
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by desiredhome: 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
I love Fela kuti, in his song titled Zombie
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 24, 2019
Olajah81:

Go nd check ur satanic brain
tell that to your mum
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Olajah81:

Go nd check ur satanic brain
i think you should tell your mother first of all...idiot
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Hhenryy: 8:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ejimagifty:
May God punish Oyedepo and all his fellow fraudsters. Religion is a tool for dividing humanity. We were born into this world innocently before our stupid parents enforced their useless religious beliefs on us making us believe whatever we practice is the right way. Muslims born and raised in Muslim homes thinks theirs is the true religion likewise Christians. Confusion at it's peak. Imagine a world without religion, love
and humanity would have prevailed
. Nonsense angry

That's not true bro. There are still many other things that divides us humans and cause problems such as Race( color ), Ethnicity( culture, language.... Etc ), Gender and so many other factors/characteristics that vary from one individual to another...............Religion is just one of these many factors.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Globalbenjamin: 8:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
No proof to back the post. Some people are just ignorant. This is clearly a fake news, haters would just talk because they don't like him
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Crooked pastors, they are both in the business of selling false hopes to gullible nigerians
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by walecsdonz(m): 8:47pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ejimagifty:
May God punish Oyedepo and all his fellow fraudsters. Religion is a tool for dividing humanity. We were born into this world innocently before our stupid parents enforced their useless religious beliefs on us making us believe whatever we practice is the right way. Muslims born and raised in Muslim homes thinks theirs is the true religion likewise Christians. Confusion at it's peak. Imagine a world without religion, love
and humanity would have prevailed. Nonsense angry
Like seriously Islam is the only religion with God.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Lanre0: 9:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
bundle of pulpit robbers, adulterers & fraudsters
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Useful1: 12:11am On Apr 25, 2019
I've been trying to find a place in the bible where God directly or indirectly promoted physical poverty but have not found any.
On the contrary, I've discovered that prosperity is actually God's will. In the course of trying to find scriptures that support poverty for as a sign of Holiness and approval from God, I arrived on the following conclusion;
The work of salvation is incomplete without divine provisions. Throughout the scriptures, God's mandate to His people always follow up by divine provisions for the assignment starting from Noah in Gen 9:1-3, Abraham in Gen 13:1-6, Isaac in Gen 26:12-14, Jacob in Gen 30:43, 31, the children of Isreal Exodus 12, king David, Solomon, Job 36:11, Psalms 35:27, Zechariah 1:17, 2Cor 8:9, 9:8-10, 1Timothy 6:17etc.
God always talk in terms of increase, multiplication, abundance, etc which are very much about prosperity. He knows that without wealth the destiny of His children will be jeopardized, His purpose on earth will be greatly hindered. Do you know how many genuine visions, dreams, destinies from God that have been lost and some are grounded never take because of financial constraints. Talk about Jesus, the scripture said there were certain women who ministered to him from their substances; he never had a any sense of lack.
Lk.8:2-3 | KJV
2 And certain women, which had been healed of evil spirits and infirmities, Mary called Magdalene, out of whom went seven devils,
3 And Joanna the wife of Chuza Herod's steward, and Susanna, and many others, which ministered unto him of their substance.
The important of money in spreading of the gospel can never be over emphasized hence God said
Ze.1:17 | KJV
17 Cry yet, saying, Thus saith the LORD of hosts; My cities through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad; and the LORD shall yet comfort Zion, and shall yet choose Jerusalem.
Poverty is a curse which came after the fall of Adam, it's never God's will.
If some preachers abuse the purpose of God's blessings and prosperity, that doesn't in any way makes it wrong for the church or children of God to be prosperous.
I conclude with Deuteronomy 8:18. As for me and my family, we'll never be poor. I've tested poverty, it doesn't make one holy in any way. I've embraced prosperity in God's way. Hallelujah!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Useful1: 12:25am On Apr 25, 2019
Ejimagifty:

I wonder why people some people will like a post where a fellow boldly called his parents stupid (and by extension theirs as well).

God doesn't answer this type of prayer bro.
I love you so much that I'm forced to respond to your post. There are many things in life which you don't understand how it works, many things you don't have the ability to influence, etc, instead of displaying open frustration about those things, ignore and ask God to help you understand them as well as increase your ability to influence those things if need be.
Love you bro.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Useful1: 12:29am On Apr 25, 2019
Ejimagifty:

God doesn't answer this type of prayer because your reasons has not convicted your accuser (Oyedepo) before God.
I wonder why people some people will like a post where a fellow boldly called his parents stupid (and by extension theirs as well).
I love you so much hence I'm forced to respond to your post. There are many things in life which you don't understand how it works, many things you don't have the ability to influence, etc, instead of displaying open frustration about those things, ignore them and ask God to help you to understand them as well as increase your ability to influence those things if need be.
Love you bro.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Useful1: 12:36am On Apr 25, 2019
cucumbae:
Did Jesus Christ or his disciples used a private jet to preach the gospel?Why not travel with members of your church inside the jet instead you packed them like sardines inside one rickety molue for evangelism.And they are the donors of the private jet the church purchased.

Private jet was not in existence then hence he used donkey which was the elites mode of traveling at the time.
I'll advise you cease from commenting negatively to posts like this because invariably you're activating a law that can work against you. I understand how you feel.
I love you bro.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Useful1: 12:37am On Apr 25, 2019
cucumbae:
Did Jesus Christ or his disciples used a private jet to preach the gospel?Why not travel with members of your church inside the jet instead you packed them like sardines inside one rickety molue for evangelism.And they are the donors of the private jet the church purchased.
Private jet was not in existence then hence he used donkey which was the elites mode of traveling at the time.
I'll advise you cease from commenting negatively to posts like this because invariably you're activating a law that can work against you. I understand how you feel.
I love you bro.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Meti99(m): 1:05am On Apr 25, 2019
cucumbae:
Poor members of winners bought the private jet pastor oyedepo is using to fly for evangelism through donation for church project.But they can't fly with the pastor inside it.During church crusade oyedepo will be"brainwashing" calling on rich members to donate ₦1billion.After 50 members have donater ₦1b each,he will reduce it to ₦500million.30 members will donate ₦500m each,oyedepo will reduced it to ₦100m.From there he will now reduce it to ₦100 thousand,that is where thousands of poor members will come out to donate ₦100k each for the private jet which he flaunt as his.Many of theses donors will now be hanging inside molue to propagate the gospel of Christ while oyedepo fly with a jet.

Oponu ni e, walahi
Must you talk?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by Olajah81: 7:43am On Apr 25, 2019
bezimo:

I am not hungry..i live in a country were i am super comfortable and blessed in all ramification unlike bastard frustrated you in that useless shit hole country.I am sure i can feed your useless generation..if you are hunfry let me know..let me help you escape frustration and poverty..Useless idiotic boo-hole

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness
I knw u re asylum seekers
My wages here in UK can feed ur whole generation
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Reacts To Apostle Suleman’s Private Jet by seunaj: 7:59am On Apr 25, 2019
GoldHorse:

Noted.

@the bolded....please stop assuming; you really don't know if (and since when) I did that. Thanks for the advice though.
welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Man Wearing A Jesus Saves Tshirt At Mall Of America Was Ordered To Take It Off / Orunmila Jogbodo Oluwo: An Educated Babalawo (Native Doctor) Goes Viral / My Sexual Encounters With Apostle Suleman - Chioma Ifemeludike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.