Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:49 PM

Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 (2135 Views)

The Itel A70 Vs Redmi A3: Which Is Better? / Infinix Hot 8 Vs Hot 8 Lite: Differences, Specifications & Price! / Infinix Hot 8 | 8 Lite: Official Specifications & Price #EmpoweredandBigger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by yungsmart(m): 1:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
pls I need honest review and answers from tech guru's here
pls which is better between xiaomi mi 8 lite and redmi note 7 . I want the camera to be the benchmark for this review. Thanks in anticipation.

P.S. please if you don't have any knowledge about phone don't comment and no tecno/itel marketers here. if you have any recommendation below 80k pls comment.
note 48mp isn't really 48mp and those with note 7 and mi 8 lite how is the video/camera experience.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by abjisperson(m): 2:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
U are right abt one thing; those 48mp are lies cos they can't even be compared to 13mp in real camera or even the Iphone
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by seaboyzen: 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
yungsmart:
pls I need honest review and answers from tech guru's here
pls which is better between xiaomi mi 8 lite and redmi note 7 . I want the camera to be the benchmark for this review. Thanks in anticipation.

P.S. please if you don't have any knowledge about phone don't comment and no tecno/itel marketers here. if you have any recommendation below 80k pls comment.
note 48mp isn't really 48mp and those with note 7 and mi 8 lite how is the video/camera experience.
Get note 7 and install GCAM for stunning picture.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by Telvin7(m): 3:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
abjisperson:
U are right abt one thing; those 48mp are lies cos they can't even be compared to 13mp in real camera or even the Iphone
they are real but not optimize and they use different lens ....
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by ikechukz(m): 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
I had it in mind to ask this question today. After checking both phones and considering the prices, I think I'll go with the Mi 8 lite.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by seaboyzen: 3:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
ikechukz:
I had it in mind to ask this question today. After checking both phones and considering the prices, I think I'll go with the Mi 8 lite.
For me I will choose note 7 over mi8 lite
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by yungsmart(m): 6:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
seaboyzen:
Get note 7 and install GCAM for stunning picture.
can they install gcam on mi 8 lite
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by seaboyzen: 7:43pm On Apr 24, 2019
yungsmart:
can they install gcam on mi 8 lite
for sure
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
abjisperson:
A higher megapixel camera helps keep details clear even when you zooooom in and also helps in Night photos...
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by Gptech(m): 3:09am On Apr 25, 2019
ikechukz:
The Mi 8 lite has nothing over the Redmi note 7, except the band 28 used by Glo, that is if you get the global version.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by ikechukz(m): 6:13am On Apr 25, 2019
Gptech:

The Mi 8 lite has nothing over the Redmi note 7, except the band 28 used by Glo, that is if you get the global version.
That's not true, I've read a lot of people's opinion and the only thing the Note 7 has over the Mi 8 lite is the bigger battery and headphones jack. The Mi 8 lite beats it in every other way including the camera.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by Gptech(m): 7:31am On Apr 25, 2019
ikechukz:
That's not true, I've read a lot of people's opinion and the only thing the Note 7 has over the Mi 8 lite is the bigger battery and headphones jack. The Mi 8 lite beats it in every other way including the camera.
This is funny, I hope you have held the Mi 8 lite physically? The note 7 beats it in camera. What aspect does the Mi 8 lite beat the note 7? Performance or? They both share the same snapdragon 660 processor. The Redmi note 7 is an assassin to the Mi 8 lite.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by OCTAVO: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
ikechukz:
Don't say what you aren't sure of. Redmi Note 7 camera took these pictures.

Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
Gptech:

Redmi Note 7 also has band 28

Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by Gptech(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
adeniyisamuel59:
Redmi Note 7 also has band 28
It does not, don't follow some of these sellers, they just copy and paste specs without editing sometimes, this is not the first time it's happening.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:02am On Apr 26, 2019
Gptech:

It does not, don't follow some of these sellers, they just copy and paste specs without editing sometimes, this is not the first time it's happening.
Okay
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:04am On Apr 26, 2019
Gptech:

Please, do you know whether Redmi 6 pro has band 28?
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by Gptech(m): 10:00am On Apr 26, 2019
adeniyisamuel59:
Please, do you know whether Redmi 6 pro has band 28?
No, it doesn't.
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by yungsmart(m): 7:44am On Apr 30, 2019
xiaomi mi 8 lite is better, just that redmi note 7 has 3.55m jack earphone and better battery
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 30, 2019
abjisperson:
It's actually a 12mp Sony imx camera lens, interpolated and upscaled to 48mp, and of course infused with some software algorithms known as A.I- artificial intelligence
Re: Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Vs Redmi Note 7 by bamac(m): 8:26am On Apr 30, 2019
For those interested in Redmi Note 7,kindly add me up on Whatsapp on 08091180137 to know immediately it is available and for your order through a reliable and trustworthy Jumia Sales consultant.

(1) (Reply)

The Crazy Camera Phone / How Safe It Is To Buy Phones From Dealers On Nairaland / Mehn! The Galaxy Note 10 Lite Is A Beast. See How It Compares With The Note 10+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.