Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Advise Needed Here Pls.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advise Needed Here Pls.. (1898 Views)

I Saw This On My Bed!! When I Opened The Door ..advise Needed / Cheating Wife. Advise Needed / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advise Needed Here Pls.. by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2019
ajokeade920:
For your mind now,you've made a point abi??wack!
Try to get it bro.why should I be the only female in his life,where he got sisters, female colleague, friends and all.... ain't dah kind of insecure gal ok.m free.
Don't just open ya mouth and start spilling nansense in the name of proving a point.

Ajoke. Try me and see. Am looking for a new relationship
Re: Advise Needed Here Pls.. by ajokeade920: 3:14pm On Apr 09, 2020
Back to this thread ...After being together for 2yrs+..
Now I finally realized this my guy doesn't love me as he claims. He is such a perfect cheat. I checked his messages online ,oh boy I saw terrible things ...this asslicker of a guy flirts with almost all his female contacts and I get to see some of his fuckmates. Gosh I am so heartbroken cry I couldn't sleep thruout last night cos I am pained. To make it worse he still communicate with his ex..it's so obvious he still care and loves her.
I can swear that ever since we started dating I have never had anyone except him,even when I had toasters and advances,I never considered them.i sticked with him wen he lost his job and was broke,I helped him , gave him all my best in everything. not knowing he has been playing with my feelings undecided. But WHY..why are Men like this?? And I have always been a good girl o. I don't double date. With his innocent looks and very God fearing type, I never expected this.
He just made me believe all men are the same. I can never trust any man in my life not even my husband.
Such is life.
I move.
Re: Advise Needed Here Pls.. by tunize(m): 3:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
The ex in question is she married or in same city with u guys if no, nor fear but if yes put ur guy in line and b observant. Jst use wisdom for the issue shall.
Re: Advise Needed Here Pls.. by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
ajokeade920:
Back to this thread ...After being together for 2yrs+..
Now I finally realized this my guy doesn't love me as he claims. He is such a perfect cheat. I checked his messages online ,oh boy I saw terrible things ...this asslicker of a guy flirts with almost all his female contacts and I get to see some of his fuckmates. Gosh I am so heartbroken cry I couldn't sleep thruout last night cos I am pained. To make it worse he still communicate with his ex..it's so obvious he still care and loves her.
I can swear that ever since we started dating I have never had anyone except him,even when I had toasters and advances,I never considered them.i sticked with him wen he lost his job and was broke,I helped him , gave him all my best in everything. not knowing he has been playing with my feelings undecided. But WHY..why are Men like this?? And I have always been a good girl o. I don't double date. With his innocent looks and very God fearing type, I never expected this.
He just made me believe all men are the same. I can never trust any man in my life not even my husband.
Such is life.
I move.

So sorry sis, I totally understand your pains. Well, it would advisable to move on. Let me also correct an impression, not all men are the same actually. I know a guy that's everything close to an Angel. Just pray to God and the right man would come knocking.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Here Pls.. by ajokeade920: 4:07pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:

So sorry sis, I totally understand your pains. Well, it would advisable to move on. Let me also correct an impression, not all men are the same actually. I know a guy that's everything close to an Angel. Just pray to God and the right man would come knocking.
Thanks dear. I just confronted him not quite long and he doesn't even feel remorseful like he doesn't give a fvck cry
Re: Advise Needed Here Pls.. by ajokeade920: 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
tunize:
The ex in question is she married or in same city with u guys if no, nor fear but if yes put ur guy in line and b observant. Jst use wisdom for the issue shall.
This girl got pregnant for another man while they were still dating. despite the fact that she messed up, mister lover boy( that's my guy) still stalk her, disturbs her while she was pregnant and up till now
Re: Advise Needed Here Pls.. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 09, 2020
ajokeade920:
Thanks dear. I just confronted him not quite long and he doesn't even feel remorseful like he doesn't give a fvck cry

I totally understand. He never loved you or he did loved you but something happened along the line. I understand your heartbreak, but brace up. Cry if you need to, it's almost inevitable. But be strong girl, try and delete everything about him both in your phone and head memory. Try and make friends or always be around friends to ease your thought. Don't even think of getting into another relationship immediately. Give yourself some space to get back to normal and with time, you would be bouncing back like nothing happened.

StayPositive.
Re: Advise Needed Here Pls.. by ajokeade920: 4:41pm On Apr 09, 2020
Bluntintrovert1:

I totally understand. He never loved you or he did loved you but something happened along the line. I understand your heartbreak, but brace up. Cry if you need to, it's almost inevitable. But be strong girl, try and delete everything about him both in your phone and head memory. Try and make friends or always be around friends to ease your thought. Don't even think of getting into another relationship immediately. Give yourself some space to get back to normal and with time, you would be bouncing back like nothing happened.

StayPositive.
Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Here Pls.. by Allsingles: 4:42pm On Apr 09, 2020
ajokeade920:
I have been dating a guy for a year plus now. we get along with each other well but the issue is that he still keeps photos of his Ex with him, even on fb.they dated for 9 years cos she was still schooling then. but she later bleeps up by getting pregnant for another guy. even though he seems all nice and caring to me, I still sense he still loves her cos a time I checked his phone and saw his conversation with her, he was always the one saying hello and hi but the girl doesn't buy to that like she's moved on. Each time I confront him, he always likes saying he's moved on that he can't go back to his vomit. not knowing I checked his chats.
Now my questions areas, Please what should I do to such guy that still has pix of his Ex and saying he's moved on? Though he is nice and even planning marriage I don't understand his confused state of mind.
Help

First, is obvious that the emotional affairs he had with the girls are still in his memory which is normal and is expected to be forgotten after some years if maturely handled by the victim.

Again, you should upgrade in every area you can think of it just to divert his attention, love and focus on you because you deserve it as his woman.

What attracted you to him in the first place that he fell in love with you should be reignited if you want to your want.
He didn't respect you for doing that but you win his heart for the good of your relationship.

1 Like

Re: Advise Needed Here Pls.. by tunize(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
ajokeade920:
This girl got pregnant for another man while they were still dating. despite the fact that she messed up, mister lover boy( that's my guy) still stalk her, disturbs her while she was pregnant and up till now
I know but wat i dont understand is the girl in question is she with the man now or she's a single mom?
Re: Advise Needed Here Pls.. by ajokeade920: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2020
tunize:

I know but wat i dont understand is the girl in question is she with the man now or she's a single mom?
she's with the man
Re: Advise Needed Here Pls.. by tunize(m): 7:10pm On Apr 09, 2020
ajokeade920:
she's with the man
Then relax cos u have nothing to fear..but u have to sit him down and talk to him if the follow follow continue, give him a break not break up oooh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Facebook User And An Indian Man (Screenshots) / Whatsapp TV For Everyone / I Am Finally Moving On without her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.