Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:32 AM

Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends (36060 Views)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Wife Confronts Her Husband And His Side Chic At Benin Hotel, Tears Her Dress / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by PrettyCrystal: 2:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
A young lady accosted a slay queen whom she accused of dating her father in Benin city, Edo state.

The lady and her friends held the accused side chick hostage briefly in Upper Sakponba area of the metropolis while slapping and threatening her for allegedly dating the married man.

In a trending video posted online, one of the ladies who assaulted the accused mistress identified as Mirabel, can be heard saying that her father sends money to the side chick (Mirabel) as she accused the lady of trying to break her mom's marriage.

While making the allegations, the accused side chick was slapped multiple times by the aggrieved lady and her friends as she was given a stern warning never to hook up with the married lover again..

See how internet users reacted below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/lady-confronts-slay-queen-accused-of-dating-her-father-in-benin.html

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by SageMK: 2:59pm On Apr 24, 2019
So she left her father at home to attack his mistress —

That's wrong!

1. She could end up in jail for assault.

2. Her Dad will still cheat with another bìtch!

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Halezis(m): 3:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
Very stupid girl. Call your old dog to order. You have no business with the babe

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by ojun50(m): 3:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
See has the babe hold face, she don received slap of the year,

9 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
Is sex to young girls pleasurable with old men?Na that fine small for ever 16 years old yellow pawpaw own dey vex me.She dey squirt when Ned put him thing inside her drum?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Adasun(m): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
The young lady looks beautiful.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
The reason Nigeria will remain a failed nation is because so much crime goes unpunished.... And actually, People see it as normal rightful occurrences.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Auladimeji(m): 3:51pm On Apr 24, 2019
Benin again

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Preshy561(f): 4:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
This new uproar in dating married men and married men cheating on their wives with little girls is called what?
To even think they are friends
What do some ladies gain in breaking people's home eeh? This is heartlessness, the pains some women go through cos of This, can't be contained. Cos you wan slay?
If you are reading this and you are datinga married man, which you are fully aware/you are dating a young lady when you have a wife at home, God will judge you accordingly. This is so sad. sad
And the Lady, you should also confront the old dog you have at home first.
He was the one that toasted the lady, both him and the sugar girl are guilty.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by HeWrites(m): 5:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
comshots:
Is sex to young girls pleasurable with old men?Na that fine small for ever 16 years old yellow pawpaw own dey vex me.She dey squirt when Ned put him thing inside her drum?

Once you have money, even if your dıck no pass the shortest finger, ladies of nowadays will squirt.

13 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin i can understand the girl's pain.money meant for her school fees and upkeep im dad dey pack all send to d slayqueen.

9 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 5:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
Auladimeji:
Benin again
dont fear.bini babes no dey bite.
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by bamasite(m): 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Randy father

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by driand(m): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin

Who's fault is it that she's dating the old jigger?

Lets settle this the old way..

like if you support the slay queen

share if you support aggrieved daughter

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by ijbeauty(f): 5:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
Benin.... Where everything happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by dominique(f): 5:54pm On Apr 24, 2019
They all look skanky, the type that sleeps with other people's fathers. If so then I see no point of this confrontation

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by sureteeboy(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
[center] Ought to have sorted things out with her Dad instead. Should this "Slay queen" leave her Dad after this assault, He'd simply move to another babe again [/center]
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Lagbaja01(m): 5:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
Her father cheated on her mom with her friend...Make she go confront her father first na....Sebi charity they say, begins at home!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by sylve11: 5:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
Slap or no slap, the babe go still go collect the papa kondo. cool

1 Like

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Investmentfreak: 6:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
comshots:

I don’t know who you are talking about but she’s 18....
FYI she squirted out a new brabus grin
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Gabson001(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
Young lady your father want fresh puna, abi na ur own her de dig?
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
So in Nigeria people can just walk up to Anyone, Accuse them of something without proof or even with proof and start Assaulting them, Just like that? grin

Nice country! In some countries if you do that you will be going home with a bullet hole or two in your body. Or in Jail for GBH. And still pay compensations to your victim.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by StPete: 6:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
The ladies slapping the other lady, can they swear they have never fvcked a married man before? So because it is your father involved Spits

And are they supposed to even confront the lady or confront their own randy father? This is stupidity of the highest order
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by hotplate: 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
do to others what you want them to do unto you. he pain you now cos your friend dey Bleep ur papa, he go only work if u Neva first sleep with person papa...Rubbish!
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by grandstar(m): 6:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
I'm sure her friends date married men for money that's probably why she dated her friend's dad.
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Uyi168: 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Upper gehz..
Lol..
I sabii them wella
Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Theboss100(m): 6:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
I Used To Think Edo Girls Are Only Good In Doing Prostitution Abroad. I Was Wrong. Those Girls Are Too Caring. I Was There 3wks Ago, They Shower Me With Love. Even Their Guys Too. Shoutout To My Edo Peeps. It's Simon From PH

2 Likes

Re: Lady Accuses Girl Of Dating Her Father In Benin. Confronts Her With Her Friends by Humility017(m): 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
lefulefu:
dont fear.bini babes no dey bite.
I tell you bro...they dey love scatter.. if a bini girl loves you...she can ever give you her father's money. ....
they love with passion but though don't mess with them ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nairalander And His Beautiful Bride On Their Wedding Day / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Of 5 Years On A Plane (Photos) / Moral Twitter Covers A Lady In Bikini With Traditional Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.