Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,880 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 AM

itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars (21805 Views)

Lawal David's Wife, Agnes David Surprises Him With Birthday Party In Abuja (pix) / How To Get 2019 NTA Children’s Day Party Ticket From Itel Mobile / Itel Mobile Celebrates Children’s Day With Broadcasting Corporation Of Oyo state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by dipopooo(m): 9:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
[center][/center] shocked
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Platony(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Babygal2020:
FTC!!!!!

Na which network u dey use?? grin grin
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Kamxin(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Daviddson:
I'd rather take a gift of 1 Xiaomi than 5 different Itel phones. grin

It is always reserved for girls that always ask for new phone
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by omoadeleye(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Yusfunoble:

People dey win car, u dey celebrate FTC grin

Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by sirusX(m): 9:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Zanotee:
Just say " cars" which one be brand new again!

It is brand new to the owner's nyash
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Beautiful
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by xreal: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
bluefilm:
How do they know their loyal customers? undecided

I wonder.

First question that came into my mind.
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Reeberry: 9:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
I tire for nairaland mods and their ignorance. How could you call this brand new?
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Oricha79(m): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
A brand new car indeed.... Chinese people self.
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Emmykonking01(m): 9:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
My customer won a car.. waoh
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by rocknation62(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
caesarsconcept:
Is this brand new grin
No,it is a Tokunbo new grin
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by bluefilm: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
xreal:

I wonder.

First question that came into my mind.

I think they are just using their own staff to do some publicity cum marketing. grin grin grin
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by MrMcJay(m): 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Xiaomi don dey put them under pressure.

Itel don diversify, them don start taxi business.

1 Like

Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Houstonmon: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
Reiterating her commitment to being a brand that cares beyond just creating a smartphone for everyone, Africa’s customer-centric brand, itel
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by ChiefSweetus: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Fixitgood:
So them win used cars? Na wah o
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by planetx: 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
Africans and their new Chinese colonial masters, when is the black man ever gonna have sense.
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
they should use the money they are wasting on promo to build a better phone

OP is confusing herself. Her title says "...Loyal Customers.." but the body of post and photos says "Itel Sub-Dealers".

cc: sisiMOJI
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
If na iPhone, the car for be Rolls-Royce.
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Nobody: 12:43am On Apr 26, 2019
Kamxin:
After being loyal to the "scam of phones" they saturate the market with.

The worst phone u can ever see grin
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Ubdavis(m): 7:44am On Apr 26, 2019
Itel ke! , that phone threatened my life!!!
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by mubby4real(m): 12:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Dshocker:
But this isn't a brand new car
To Nigerians it is brand new.
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Babygal2020(f): 2:20pm On Apr 27, 2019
Platony:

Na which network u dey use?? grin grin
Lol
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Ejadike(m): 11:30pm On Apr 27, 2019
sisiMOJI:
Reiterating her commitment to being a brand that cares beyond just creating a smartphone for everyone, Africa’s customer-centric brand, itel Mobile, has again set the standard for what it means to put customers first, as they gifted two brand new Corolla cars to two of their phone sub-dealers in Lagos, Nigeria.

This is in recognition of the sub-dealers’ exhibition of diligence and dedication in the discharge of their duties.
The overjoyed customers received the cars on the 5th of March, 2019, which was presented to them by Kevin Zhang, the Country Manager of itel Mobile, in the presence of their family, well-wishers, and itel management staff.
For itel Mobile, it isn’t just the trendy, reliable and affordable smartphones that brought them closer to the hearts of Nigerians, rather, it is the way the brand shows her appreciation and support to customers through CSR campaigns and other personalized marketing activities.

Speaking on the surprise gifts, Oke Umurhohwo, Marketing Communications Manager itel mobile said:
“ There are a couple of things about itel Mobile that makes us different from other brands. One of them is our passion and commitment to creating a seamless experience that provides exceptional service and support to our customers. Beyond our promise to deliver affordable and reliable products, we are a brand with a culture that involves extending care and support, all in a bid to create customer happiness”
Sometimes great service means getting out of your customer’s way and creating happiness by giving them the necessary tools to meet their needs. These unique and unexpected gifts from itel Mobile is one of their ways of showing they actually care.

For the year 2019, itel Mobile is surely just getting started with her box of surprises and we could only imagine what the brand has up her sleeves in the second quarter of the year and the rest to come.
Good move. Them try
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Ejadike(m): 11:34pm On Apr 27, 2019
Ubdavis:
Itel ke! , that phone threatened my life!!!
lol. How?
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Ejadike(m): 11:37pm On Apr 27, 2019
soberdrunk:
"Brand new" Are my eyes paining me? angry
A brand is suppose to give out brand new cars. But them still try comparing from where they are coming from.
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Ejadike(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
planetx:
Africans and their new Chinese colonial masters, when is the black man ever gonna have sense.
Bro, anybody can go anywhere for business. The Chinese are everywhere so are the Americans, Europeans, even Africans are everywhere doing there thing so I don't under what you mean by black man getting sense and Chinese being our Colonial Masters.
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Ejadike(m): 11:44pm On Apr 27, 2019
Reeberry:
I tire for nairaland mods and their ignorance. How could you call this brand new?
na mods create the topic?
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Ubdavis(m): 12:09am On Apr 28, 2019
Ejadike:
lol. How?

The phone just parked up. Just like that..
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Reeberry: 12:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Ejadike:
na mods create the topic?
Na mod give am title for front page.
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Ejadike(m): 12:49am On Apr 28, 2019
Ubdavis:

The phone just parked up. Just like that..
but you tried repairing it na abi?
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Ubdavis(m): 7:01am On Apr 28, 2019
Ejadike:
but you tried repairing it na abi?

Yea. Nothing could be done...
Re: itel Mobile Surprises Loyal Customers With Brand New Cars by Ejadike(m): 8:20am On Apr 28, 2019
Ubdavis:

Yea. Nothing could be done...
WOW! Thats crazy o. Pele bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birthday Party For One Year Old / Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) / My Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.