Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,962 members, 7,799,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo (5704 Views)

Lionel Messi And His Family Pictured With Ed Sheeran At Florida Concert / Billionaire Jowizazaa Seen Chilling With Footballer Mikel Obi in Lagos / What’s Going On With Footballer Obafemi Martins? Has He Gone Broke? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by iGist: 3:40pm On Apr 24, 2019
GistMore.com

English actor, Jason Statham shares adorable picture with footballer, Cristiano Ronaldo.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/english-actor-jason-statham-pictured-with-footballer-c-ronaldo

Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by iGist: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
embarassed
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by victorian(f): 3:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
Best advice ever..
So true!

I just love Jason,smiles.. My Crush! Kisses!
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by teresafaith: 3:56pm On Apr 24, 2019
But he doesn't sound English. He speaks more like an American.
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by VulgarLee(m): 3:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
I see nothing but 2 goats
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by Bluezy13(m): 4:01pm On Apr 24, 2019
victorian:
Best advice ever.. So true!

Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by jullidee2006: 4:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
great men
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by victorian(f): 4:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bluezy13:

Why the frown?

Can't someone love and admire in peace again?

1 Like

Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by Mariangeles(f): 4:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Two of my best people

I always have to fasten my seatbelt and hold on tight, anytime I had to watch a Jason Statham movie grin

Cold blooded actor grin
OMG!
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by Lucifersticlala: 4:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
This is old.
This picture was taken at least a month ago - even before the Atletico Madrid 2nd leg.

Nairaland is useless.

*spits angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by Bluezy13(m): 4:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
victorian:

Why the frown?

Can't someone love and admire in peace again?

You love him, and "kiss"...
But you haven't met him.
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by victorian(f): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bluezy13:

You love him, and "kiss"...
But you haven't met him.

Lol, I don't need to meet him to love him.

I watch his films and sighs he is such a tough good guy with his box and kick skills.

I think I'm in love with his character in movies. Such a tough man! And he's not a womaniser in films, that even makes him more alluring in my eyes.
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by TANID(m): 4:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
Who Is A Fan Among Them
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by TANID(m): 4:29pm On Apr 24, 2019
victorian:
Best advice ever.. So true!
Hmmmm ?
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by Bluezy13(m): 4:33pm On Apr 24, 2019
victorian:

Lol, I don't need to meet him to love him.

I watch his films and sighs he is such a tough good guy with his box and kick skills.

I think I'm in love with his character in movies. Such a tough man! And he's not a womaniser in films, that even makes him more alluring in my eyes.

Hmmm...
Now I'm jealous.
I guess I should visit the Kick-boxing trainer down the street to teach me some skills.
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by StarOnEarth(m): 4:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
teresafaith:
But he doesn't sound English.
He speaks more like an American.
I don't think you watch his movies that much.
That dude sounds British asf
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by victorian(f): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bluezy13:

Hmmm...
Now I'm jealous.
I guess I should visit the Kick-boxing trainer down the street to teach me some skills.

Lol.. That will be a wonderful idea

And remember to learn how to stick to only me, when uv graduated with a black belt.

Cod Jason statham rarely cheats on any girl he likes in his movies and I guess he's like that in real life too..
No cheating tales on his trail.

Sighs. * with dreamy eyes*
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by victorian(f): 5:50pm On Apr 24, 2019
StarOnEarth:

I don't think you watch his movies that much.
That dude sounds British asf

That's another turn on again.. Jeez!

Rarely would one see a strong British guy fighting like he has iron fists!

Lol
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by Bluezy13(m): 6:03pm On Apr 24, 2019
victorian:

Lol.. That will be a wonderful idea

And remember to learn how to stick to only me, when uv graduated with a black belt.

Cod Jason statham rarely cheats on any girl he likes in his movies and I guess he's like that in real life too..
No cheating tales on his trail.

Sighs. * with dreamy eyes*

Heaven will frown at my soul if I should look twice at another Lady when the black belt would rest gallantly round my waist.
Your beautiful heart will not witness any cheating tale.
I promise to surpass Jason by the time I'm done.
And I beg for your trust, as I aspire to make you proud.
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by victorian(f): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bluezy13:

Heaven will frown at my soul if I should look twice at another Lady when the black belt would rest gallantly round my waist.
Your beautiful heart will not witness any cheating tale.
I promise to surpass Jason by the time I'm done.
And I beg for your trust, as I aspire to make you proud.

Wow! That's so sweet!
Been a very very long time, I've heard such romantic rhymes and promise from a Nigerian guy, thumbs up!
Don't worry I trust you already. Smiles.

But wait first! U ehn? You go sabi toast woman o! Lol
Chai!

Lemme ask, are you truly a Nigerian guy?
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by rex444(m): 6:17pm On Apr 24, 2019
Mehn this bald head no be here ooo
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by StarOnEarth(m): 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
victorian:

That's another turn on again.. Jeez!

Rarely would one see a strong British guy fighting like he has iron fists!

Lol
Lol
I see you have a thing for strong British men
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by iceboy4752(m): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
I hope this isn't another Drake oh. If you know you know. grin
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by victorian(f): 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
StarOnEarth:

Lol
I see you have a thing for strong British men

Smiles kind of.

Why do u ask?
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by Xmen149(m): 10:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
victorian:

Smiles kind of.

Why do u ask?

like you have asian blood?..nice pix at dp
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by StarOnEarth(m): 7:37am On Apr 25, 2019
victorian:

Smiles kind of.

Why do u ask?
Because of what you wrote about Jason being a turn on.. well the guy is dope
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by victorian(f): 7:47am On Apr 25, 2019
StarOnEarth:

Because of what you wrote about Jason being a turn on.. well the guy is dope

My dear, he is Over Dope!

British white guys most times look weak and white but his own is different with a calm serious face, even when he's tripping for the female Villain or female hero, he still looks tough and serious, as if she's disturbing his space and job of trying to protect her but na feelings she wan bring to the table.. Smiles.

I love JASON!!!!!!!
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by chriskosherbal(m): 7:52am On Apr 25, 2019
victorian:
Best advice ever..
So true!

Victoria, Victoria ,Victoria how many times did I call u....stop kissing somebody's hubby ooo grin

Yea those were strong advice I must confess .
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by victorian(f): 7:57am On Apr 25, 2019
Xmen149:

like you have asian blood?..nice pix at dp

Maybe, I don't know anymore jare

My parents are both Nigerians and fair.

Sighs where the Asian look came from? I don't know. I asked mom when she was alive, she said she has no idea and I'm a gift to her. She had lost three other girls, my sisters very early in her marriage before they got to 3years of age.

Then gbam! She got pregnant, gave birth to me and saw I was different in looks.
She and my dad were like no wahala, as long I live long and surpass the others who came before me, then it's all good. And I became daddy's girl. Smiles. Then later mummy's girl.

Yea I am today.. Hale and hearty! The only surviving one of my mom

All thanks to Baba God.
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by victorian(f): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2019
chriskosherbal:
Victoria, Victoria ,Victoria how many times did I call u....stop kissing somebody's hubby ooo grin

Yea those were strong advice I must confess .

Smiles don't mind me

I will soon have my own hubby .

I even met a very very Cute good looking fine sweet faced, very light skinned and above average height guy yesterday evening. Kind of chubby look and bit muscular

Sighs he is so handsome and thank God he has a job with another extra income by the side. Also few years older than me. I was like wow in my mind, as we gist thru the night.

I will tell him to train In kick boxing. That wil be an icing on the cake. I hope he will agree with me on that.

Do you know what? Dating is fun! Im now begining to like it.

Smiles.

So Jason , u will always be admired all the way from Nija!
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by StarOnEarth(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2019
victorian:

My dear, he is Over Dope!

British white guys most times look weak and white but his own is different with a calm serious face, even when he's tripping for the female Villain or female hero, he still looks tough and serious, as if she's disturbing his space and job of trying to protect her but na feelings she wan bring to the table.. Smiles.

I love JASON!!!!!!!
You are indeed in love
Re: English Actor, Jason Statham Pictured With Footballer, C. Ronaldo by Bossjakande: 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
victorian:

Maybe, I don't know anymore jare

My parents are both Nigerians and fair.

Sighs where the Asian look came from? I don't know. I asked mom when she was alive, she said she has no idea and I'm a gift to her. She had lost three other girls, my sisters very early in her marriage before they got to 3years of age.

Then gbam! She got pregnant, gave birth to me and saw I was different in looks.
She and my dad were like no wahala, as long I live long and surpass the others who came before me, then it's all good. And I became daddy's girl. Smiles. Then later mummy's girl.

Yea I am today.. Hale and hearty! The only surviving one of my mom

All thanks to Baba God.
preshy561 uyailcomparabl see ur friend o hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Billionaire Chelsea Owner Abramovich's Daughter In Love / MEET: Jyoti Amge :the World's Shortest Woman / I Love Seⅹ But I Don’t Want Anything Serious.. Please Help Me (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.