Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:05 AM

A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) (58918 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Blasts Anthony Joshua For Prostrating Before Buhari / Ademola Adeleke Isn't Prostrating For Omisore, See The Real Pictures / Ademola Adeleke Was Prostrating For Oluwo Of Iwo, Not Omisore (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by AbaLion: 10:55pm On Apr 24, 2019
Gandollar Gandullard:
The Yorubas that will prostrate and kneel for you twenty times a day but travel to ijebu by weekend to do jazz to unseat you and take your place in the office. We have seen it all.
Mumu talk.
You have seen it all by your experience of being lashed and dumbed by a Yoruba guy, notwithstanding the fact that you knelt down to greet his mother in the hope she would accept your two opposite legs into her son's life.
... Iko'le agbepo...
*spits

-Lion

3 Likes

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Monday60655(m): 11:05pm On Apr 24, 2019
He don't go carry bad luck follow for himself

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Direct123(m): 11:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
Na Ambode son he be...
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 11:18pm On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

We are not only peaceful. We are also loving and tolerative. Love lives among the people of oduduwa and that is why a yoruba muslim can get married to a yoruba christian without having problem in the family.

We were taught to love, respect, and tolerate other people irrespective of their tribes.

That y ur bf people dey claim Lagos is no mans land
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
goodnessme1:
i thought you guys said there is nothing like yoruba muslims and yoruba christians .

We practice religions in yoruba land but that doesn't make us hate ourselves cool. Our culture promotes diversity.

Christians worship with the muslims and vise versa. It's nothing but love kiss

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Darevofpeace(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
loopman:

But they don’t export same to the rest of the nation or to the other parts of the world.
Iyen deep

2 Likes

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
olagbola45:

That y ur bf people dey claim Lagos is no mans land

They're just saying that to pull our legs. Everyone knows lagos belongs to yoruba people and nothing can change that.

How have you been? how far about your project?

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Gandollar(f): 11:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
AbaLion:

Mumu talk.
You have seen it all by your experience of being lashed and dumbed by a Yoruba guy, notwithstanding the fact that you knelt down to greet his mother in the hope she would accept your two opposite legs into her son's life.
... Iko'le agbepo...
*spits

-Lion
Thank you bro... glad you followed that story. I just sent the poor guy 20k for his upkeep yesterday. I really pity him. His mother is a witch. She destroyed her son's destiny.

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by goodnessme1(f): 11:41pm On Apr 24, 2019
tohyorsih2:

We practice religions in yoruba land but that doesn't make us hate ourselves cool. Our culture promotes diversity.

Christians worship with the muslims and vise versa. It's nothing but love kiss
tell that to those that have not be to west.

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by babeosisi: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
[quote author=Lordofthewest post=77825802][/quote]

Guess where that person learnt it from
It even looks despicable to you too
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by tydi(m): 11:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
loopman:

The way your father had a leaking condom and poured nonsense in your mother to birth a nuisance

between we both who is and behave like a nuisance that should have been flushed away by an ashawo condom used by your d...... .. let posterity be the judge
never met an uncultured being like you..

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by olagbola45(m): 12:11am On Apr 25, 2019
tohyorsih2:

They're just saying that to pull our legs. Everyone knows lagos belongs to yoruba people and nothing can change that.

How have you been? how far about your project?

Me dey okay o...iyawo igbo...i hail....i still dey do project sha

Hope u self dey sha....i go chat u up soon
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20am On Apr 25, 2019
olagbola45:

Me dey okay o...iyawo igbo...i hail....i still dey do project sha

Hope u self dey sha....i go chat u up soon

Oshey jare oko hausa tongue

I'm fine jare. I'll be expecting your message

Wish you Goodluck kiss
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by cutedharmee: 12:32am On Apr 25, 2019
Heeeee pekelepekele arugbo je gbese tani o san. Me still trying to figure out why some set of people would start complaining about others culture. They say that's how they do there's, when it's ur turn do it d way u want it to b. What's d fuss all about tori olorun... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Billyanger(m): 12:47am On Apr 25, 2019
Yorubas go respect you physically and think otherwise about you in thier hearts. Thats why they say "Idobale oun shey iwa" in other words....postrating no mean say you dey really respectful.

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by AbaLion: 1:01am On Apr 25, 2019
Gandollar Gandullard:
Thank you bro... glad you followed that story. I just sent the poor guy 20k for his upkeep yesterday. I really pity him. His mother is a witch. She destroyed her son's destiny.
This much of dumbassry because he didn't marry you. An all time low, hanging your tongue out this ridiculously.
Swear down, I just hate your ugly ass right now.

-Lion

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Bemurzsiorghra(m): 1:10am On Apr 25, 2019
gidgiddy:
If it was Nnamdi Kanu that the boy did that to, they will find fault
Kanu Wnakwo is a very good footballer undecided
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Gandollar(f): 1:14am On Apr 25, 2019
AbaLion:

This much of dumbassry because he didn't marry you. An all time low, hanging your tongue out this ridiculously.
Swear down, I just hate your ugly ass right now.

-Lion
Hahahaha... I thank God for saving my life from the cursed guy. His witch of a mother destroyed her son's destiny with her own hands.

Jesu oshe ooo

The witch should be flogged to death like you are doing your mother in that pic.

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by AbaLion: 1:57am On Apr 25, 2019
Gandollar Gandullard:
Hahahaha... I thank God for saving my life from the cursed guy. His witch of a mother destroyed her son's destiny with her own hands.

Jesu oshe ooo

The witch should be flogged to death like you are doing your mother in that pic.
Eternally pained that dude dumped your guttersnipe yam legs for a classy chic way beyond your gutter level.
I just did as you requested; flogged the life outta your mother... Go home, go give her a funeral
*spits

-Lion

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Gandollar(f): 2:00am On Apr 25, 2019
AbaLion:

Eternally pained that dude dumped your guttersnipe yam legs for a classy chic way beyond your gutter level.
I just did as you requested; flogged the life outta your mother... Go home, go give her a funeral
*spits

-Lion
You are just trolling. It pains me that the poor guy is the object of your madness. Enjoy the attention I have given you so far.
Elepon jijo Omo iya dagbe. Bye.
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by AbaLion: 2:18am On Apr 25, 2019
Gandollar Gandullard:
You are just trolling. It pains me that the poor guy is the object of your madness. Enjoy the attention I have given you so far.
Elepon jijo Omo iya dagbe. Bye.
Alabe jona.
Omo wobe who happened to have been smashed with as cheap as two boiled eggs, is bragging over a paltry 20k.. Eran.ko.
Pained lonely ugly creepy ass..
*spits

-Lion

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by bionixs: 2:22am On Apr 25, 2019
175:

Peaceful with the Agbero thuggery life (alaye, omonile) that they introduced to the Nation? shocked shocked shocked sad shocked cool tongue embarassed embarassed
don't mind them. rubbish.

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Stillthebest: 4:10am On Apr 25, 2019
Is that woman Ambodes wife... She looks ****
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by nick50(m): 4:24am On Apr 25, 2019
They are governor ambodes children..
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by loopman: 5:51am On Apr 25, 2019
tydi:

between we both who is and behave like a nuisance that should have been flushed away by an ashawo condom used by your d...... .. let posterity be the judge
never met an uncultured being like you..

Next time, you will do well to steer out of stupidity.

Anuofia

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by mob4ever: 6:34am On Apr 25, 2019
Hypocrite, Staged greetings jst to use an innocent kid to get political office, sad
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by tydi(m): 6:38am On Apr 25, 2019
loopman:

Next time, you will do well to steer out of stupidity.

Anuofia

You're damn bitter.. stop skipping breakfast it's damaging to your already dead brain cells

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Kingdominate(m): 6:48am On Apr 25, 2019
afonjas licking buhari's urine����

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by Gandollar(f): 6:50am On Apr 25, 2019
AbaLion:

Alabe jona.
Omo wobe who happened to have been smashed with as cheap as two boiled eggs, is bragging over a paltry 20k.. Eran.ko.
Pained lonely ugly creepy ass..
*spits

-Lion
This jobless yahoo yahoo youth regurgitating all over the Cyber space. You are not even worthy to tie the shoe laces of the least person in the house here!

If it was possible, I would have given you an e-knock on that your useless fatherless bastard head you beast of no nation!

This is always the case when they are born out of wedlock, very easy to spot. It's obvious the wife of the man whom your mother had you for in expectations of monthly alowee to keep her miserable soul together has sworn you would never amount to something!

Oloriburuku whom his mother's enemies has used his head in money rituals!

Is it a surprise that you didn't amount to anything in life? You have been destined never to amount to anything in life because those whom your whoring mother stepped on their toes are sitting perpetually on your case!

Anumanu! If you don't watch it, I will invoke Ala ukwu Emeke, Iyiafor Enyiogugu, Uzzi na Aboshi, Ala Ogbaga and Omaliko Abatete to sniff the little life left from you!

I'm following you now and on your case. Watch out for this space.

Fuccking skull miner!

1 Like

Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by cooltola(m): 6:54am On Apr 25, 2019
Hatred of Yorubas and the yoruba culture is very strong. Amala is delicious if you have not had one, you are missing out
Re: A Young Boy Prostrating For President Buhari In Lagos (Photo) by thorbar(m): 7:22am On Apr 25, 2019
175:

Peaceful with the Agbero thuggery life (alaye, omonile) that they introduced to the Nation? shocked shocked shocked sad shocked cool tongue embarassed embarassed
At least, the thuggery is better than BOKOHARAM, IPOB, MEND and more from the igbos and hausas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Vector Queries Keyamo: One More Question? Are You An Idiot? / Hanan Buhari And Turad Sha’aban Pre-wedding Event Photos / Olusegun Obasanjo Hosts Peter Obi At His Otta Farm Residence. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.