Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,615 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos (47627 Views)

Akpororo And His Wife, Josephine Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Akpororo & Wife Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi Celebrate 2nd Wedding Anniversary / "PD Had Sex With Akpororo's Wife, Impregnated Her 5 Times, Aborted" Yung6ix's DJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by akum78: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption ...

Am so grateful thanks guys for celebrating my twins yesterday GOD bless y'all Mr and Mrs gbadamosi GOD bless you (amen estate ) @funkejenifaakindele thanks ma and to everyone

Source : "SOUND AZA" - https://soundaza.com/akpororo-wife/

cc; lalasticlala

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by akum78: 5:52pm On Apr 24, 2019
cool cool

Tricky Lines Girls Normally Use While Trying To Find Out If You Have A Girlfriend Or Not - Meme Collection

READ FULL LIST : https://soundaza.com/tricky-lines-girls/

READ FULL LIST : https://soundaza.com/tricky-lines-girls/

1 Like

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by TANID(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
All Of Them Are So Cute

52 Likes

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by chukwugoziegi: 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
Beautiful! Adorable Children.

18 Likes

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by soberdrunk(m): 8:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
No matter how ugly a man is, with a beautiful woman the kids will look good...... angry

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
These kids are just so so cute, lovely, pretty, BEAUTIFUL.

Babies are Angels in human forms!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Ladybec: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by gurunlocker: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
If you know say you no fine, no still go marry someone wey no fine.... See Akpororo kids now!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by sonnie10: 8:23pm On Apr 24, 2019
Comedy is like medicine to your soul. Once your mind is sweet, outward beauty must obey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Funaki: 8:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
are you sure these are Apkororo's children? grin grin

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
God give me twins wen i marry. Amen!

9 Likes

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Nobody: 8:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
Good genes of the wife neutralize Akpororo's big lips

12 Likes

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by anochuko01(m): 8:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
Thank God the blackboard wasnt there to spoil the photo...

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by anambraamaka: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
Nic
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 24, 2019
I love twins kiss

4 Likes

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Gabson001(m): 8:35pm On Apr 24, 2019
Chai money good.. Akpororo.. God answer me..
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by adewest1999(m): 8:36pm On Apr 24, 2019
Guys you see why money dey importanter......see akpororo wife na.....
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Deltatoto: 8:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
akum78:
@SOUNDAZA

Shared with Caption ...

Source : "SOUND AZA" - https://soundaza.com/akpororo-wife/

cc; lalasticlala

i don tear toto for this life sha.i scatter this girl Toto then for school
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by TimiRume(f): 8:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
soberdrunk:
No matter how ugly a man is, with a beautiful woman the kids will look good...... angry
Not true. Some people are not physically pretty but they have beauty in their genes if that makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by maruzia: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
CHAAAY!
THE WIG IS TOO MUCH
THE EYELASHES LIKE SPODERS LEGS
TOO FAKE BUT THE KIDS ARE CUTE

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by StarUp: 8:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
This girl don repair Akpororo life o... shocked So Akpororo can finally give birth to cute children like this? May the God that helped Akpororo help idle guys here on nairaland.

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Smhaykins(m): 8:42pm On Apr 24, 2019
post=77826215:
These kids are just so so cute, lovely, pretty, BEAUTIFUL.

Babies are Angels in human forms!

adults r devils in woman form

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Pavore9: 8:44pm On Apr 24, 2019
Creative.
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Pavore9: 8:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
gurunlocker:
If you know say you no fine, no still go marry someone wey no fine.... See Akpororo kids now!

Double calamity! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by Nobody: 8:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by lonelydora: 9:08pm On Apr 24, 2019
How Akpororo take born these cute kids when he's not handsome

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by johnemeka(m): 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by greatermeme: 9:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
soberdrunk:
Akpororo is not ugly!

5 Likes

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by bukatyne(f): 9:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
This woman has saved Akpororo's lineage.

See fine, clean children.

The guy get foresight.

3 Likes

Re: Akpororo's Wife, Josephine Ijeoma Onuabughuchi And Her Kids In New Photos by vic224real(f): 9:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
Deltatoto:
i don tear toto for this life sha.i scatter this girl Toto then for school

You see your life?
You were born a loser, you're a loser and you'll continue to lose till your miserable, disgusting and frustrated life would end like an unkept garbage.

IDIOT...

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bose Alao: My Husband Paid Millions For My Phone Number (PHOTOS) / Camerounian Lady Claims She Is Mercy Johnson's Mother (video) / Regina Daniels And Toyin Lawani Dance To Teni's 'Billionaire'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.