Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,319 members, 7,780,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:11 PM

Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? (2689 Views)

I'm Getting Tired Of My Gf / Men! How Do You Want Your Future Wife? / Reno Omokri: Men, How Many Of Your 'Urgent 5k' Girls Wished You Happy New Year? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by Estringx(m): 6:16pm On Apr 24, 2019
At times you just want to walk away. You end up getting tired and it all suck. No man can boast that there has never been a time he was tired of his partner. We all get tired of them - those things called females. Please how do you deal with this strange feelings of wanting to QUIT DESPERATELY
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by Bluezy13(m): 7:00pm On Apr 24, 2019
With maturity comes the answer.

Just be patient for a few more years you'll be mature.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by Estringx(m): 7:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Bluezy13:
With maturity comes the answer.

Just be patient for a few more years you'll be mature.
An answer coming out from a matured man!!! I see. Your opinion is kiddish
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
Estringx:
At times you just want to walk away. You end up getting tired and it all suck. No man can boast that there has never been a time he was tired of his partner. We all get tired of them - those things called females. Please how do you deal with this strange feelings of wanting to QUIT DESPERATELY

that shows that u are really in love,
it's a normal thing
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by Oluromantic: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2019
If youre dating a girl, you should talk less n with caution cus ur words now automatically have weight. Don't ever tell a girl you want to quit with her. Once she's into you, all her decisions are tied to your word, so its better to act than talk and perhaps learn how to lie too cus truth seem too deep for them to unravel. They're always looking for your words they can use against you. Avoiding her gradually is still best, reduce ur call rates and attention. If she's sensitive enough, she'll ask what happened then you can speak up. If she abuses you and calls it quit, don't say a word, just leave her and keep her confused with the sad/angry expression on ur face. She'll fall prey in the hands of another player.

9 Likes

Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2019
We also get tired of your 'men' bullshits too.
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by CaptainMitch: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Sharap
UyaiIncomparabl:

2 Likes

Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by ThothHermes: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Ain't tired of yours wink
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2019
ThothHermes:
Ain't tired of yours wink

Hmmmm. It's high time you spilt the milk. smiley
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2019
Estringx:

@bolded gave you away as an immature boytoy and fvckboy, more like a kid actually.

4 Likes

Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by Estringx(m): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:

@bolded gave you away as an immature boytoy and fvckboy, more like a kid actually.
it was intentional, sorry about that if it hurts!!!
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by RexKexMilannn(m): 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmmm. It's high time you spilt the milk. smiley
Milk Spiller, How're you doing this day?
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by ThothHermes: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmmm. It's high time your spilt the milk. smiley
Hollandia?

Peak?

Jago? :

Dano?

What milk do you speak of milady cheesy
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by Darevofpeace(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Let me give you some bad boy instinct thou,naija relationship seems overrated because of the hustle in naija is too hard.
I had done about two lovey dovey relationship which my emotions were fully involved,I don't know when I do cross the boundary of 'common sense' but after some emotional damage.I did forced my sense to act.
You must have a task,work or activities taking up your mind and energy outside the relationship.
You must also not ever get to a point whereby your babe can predict you per secs.She would soon get bored of you and might walk out of the relationship.
Keep working daily on your laid down personal ambition and do not forget to make your self happy.
Someone said "Girls date the guy whom they love and later marry the guy who is ready,therefore men should forget about love and just be ready"
Girls look around for the man who got the financial capacity,cars and ephemeral things.
Learn to put your emotions and mind in check when you start to cross the 'common sense' boundary in the relationship.
Too much communication can also choke up her space.Let her miss you sometimes. Do not stark her online always saying Hi when she is online.
Learn to study her mood swing,sometimes she just want to be around you and be silent,just hold her close and maintain her privacy to be silent.She has her own future ambitions too.Don't keep asking her what is the problem?
Watch the way she treats an elderly men and women and little kid's. You might be surprised not all girls can afford kids swarming around them.
Good and great sex could help too,an average lady fantasize about sex at least 3times in a day says Google.

I think this is okay a bit.

5 Likes

Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by Estringx(m): 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Darevofpeace:
Let me give you some bad boy instinct thou,naija relationship seems overrated because of the hustle in naija is too hard.
I had done about two lovey dovey relationship which my emotions were fully involved,I don't know when I do cross the boundary of 'common sense' but after some emotional damage.I did forced my sense to act.
You must have a task,work or activities taking up your mind and energy outside the relationship.
You must also not ever get to a point whereby your babe can predict you per secs.She would soon get bored of you and might walk out of the relationship.
Keep working daily on your laid down personal ambition and do not forget to make your self happy.
Someone said "Girls date the guy whom they love and later marry the guy who is ready,therefore men should forget about love and just be ready"
Girls look around for the man who got the financial capacity,cars and ephemeral things.
Learn to put your emotions and mind in check when you start to cross the 'common sense' boundary in the relationship.
Too much communication can also choke up her space.Let her miss you sometimes. Do not stark her online always saying Hi when she is online.
Learn to study her mood swing,sometimes she just want to be around you and be silent,just hold her close and maintain her privacy to be silent.She has her own future ambitions too.Don't keep asking her what is the problem?
Watch the way she treats an elderly men and women and little kid's. You might be surprised not all girls can afford kids swarming around them.
Good and great sex could help too,an average lady fantasize about sex at least 3times in a day says Google.

I think this is okay a bit.
wow... You are really good. I like the way you explained things.

3 Likes

Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by Obodo999(m): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
ThothHermes:
Hollandia?

Peak?

Jago? :

Dano?

Boobs milk grin
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
ThothHermes:
Hollandia?

Peak?

Jago? :

Dano?

You know what I mean so stop pretending.
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
RexKexMilannn:
Milk Spiller, How're you doing this day?

I'm good. You?
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by Adasun(m): 7:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
and who cares?
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by ThothHermes: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You know what I mean so stop pretending.
Mama mia...
Are you in a hurry?
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
ThothHermes:
Mama mia...
Are you in a hurry?

Hurry for what?
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Adasun:
and who cares?

And who asked for your shitty opinion?
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by ThothHermes: 8:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hurry for what?
I don't know. You tell me.
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by ThothHermes: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You must learn to ignore sometimes. Pick your battles.
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by Adasun(m): 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

dats not an opinion u dummmmy

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
ThothHermes:
You must learn to ignore sometimes. Pick your battles.

Okay. smiley
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
ThothHermes:
I don't know. You tell me.

Forget it.
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by ThothHermes: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Forget it.
I won't. I can't. I'm helpless.
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
ThothHermes:
I won't. I can't. I'm helpless.

Save your face.
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by ThothHermes: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Save your face.
Now you've got me confused. embarassed
Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by CosmicJames(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
Estringx:
it was intentional, sorry about that if it hurts!!!
Do you have a sister?
Define your relationship. Know the kind of relationship you are into, and you will be fine.

1 Like

Re: Men! How Do You Avoid Getting Tired? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Estringx:

Drink a cold bottle of beer... On a serious note life can be stressful at times but we shouldn't be tired. Look on the bright side. There must be some good traits about her that u find irresistible. In times like these look unto those side of her i believe it will help. And try to trash out wtv it is that's making u tired of her.. like discuss the issue with her and u will be surprised how it might affect things for the better smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghanaian University Lecturer Leaked Sex Tape / Why Clems Spa Is The Best For Nuru Massage / What It Means When A Lady Licks Her Lower Lips In Front Of You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.