Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it (50532 Views)

Man Caught Stealing Female Panties In Ondo. Stripped Unclad. Photo / Boy Caught Stealing Female Underwear. Left Bloodied (Photos) / Woman Arrested For Stealing Female Pants Stained With Mentrual Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Psoul(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2019
The owner of the pant should also show her face if not I will not beliv that pant belongs to any woman. I don't trust police. If they can put gun in ur bag to accuse u of bn a criminal, accusing u with a female pant na moi moi naa.
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by bluefilm: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2019
Offpoint:
Of all things on earth to steal, it's a used female pants someone would choose to steal?

Who on earth steal sucker-away? How they survived the smell is what always baffles me the most.

The guy in trouser, I swear It... ten thousand used pants from the world dirtiest women can't make him rich.

Hmm... Dey dia.

You know even sabi say na those terribly smelly pants wey the ritual demon dey like wella.

As for the guy in trousers, he is not stealing the pants for himself. He is stealing for his masters.
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by karmaolu1(m): 8:57am On Apr 25, 2019
dis pant mata de get wos Woo
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Obivibes: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2019
Pull them by the balls

Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by ThePreachersSon: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2019
babeosisi:
Please what's with yorubas and women undies

Check the names well
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by nasoeb: 9:37am On Apr 25, 2019
Offpoint:
Of all things on earth to steal, it's a used female pants someone would choose to steal?

Who on earth steal sucker-away? How they survived the smell is what always baffles me the most.

The guy in trouser, I swear It... ten thousand used pants from the world dirtiest women can't make him rich.
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Aboks(m): 9:41am On Apr 25, 2019
the names look familiar
which tribe in naija bears such name
just asking
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by mubby4real(m): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2019
hamid6249:
Is the one on the right crying grin grin grin
He is smiling.
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Nobody: 10:11am On Apr 25, 2019
Pata ni logo benz
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 25, 2019
They want to use pant for ritual, meanwhile, they themselves look like ritual - they resemble juju. cheesy grin grin
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by NaMeAboki: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2019
Igbo pant developers cheesy grin
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by luluman: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2019
iAmViper:
Is our culture
Exactly, in Igbo land abi?
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by edunwanna: 11:57am On Apr 25, 2019
Red pant = Red Benz
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Streetdreamx(m): 2:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
Abi una no see okrika pant wey oyibo don wear, shebi de jazz no go work?
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Ebifa85(m): 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
What if i insisted that the pant belongs to me.
Re: Two arrested for stealing female pant In Lagos, strike a pose with it by Reeberry: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
See your people. The oga na materd of rituals, since tribalism is your thing.
Whose head is that, that Ooni of Ife is pouring water on? And what is it for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

White Lady Who Killed Nigerian Mum Of 4 In Florida Appears In Court (Pics/video) / We Rape Our Victims Before Killing Them – Robbery Suspects (Picture And Weapon) / Nigerian Man Arrested For Raping 47-Year-Old Woman In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.