Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Guys Ball In Lets Discuss. If It Were You , How Would You React? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Ball In Lets Discuss. If It Were You , How Would You React? (650 Views)

I Have Initiated An Earning Platform For My Book. Redpillers Come In Lets Earn!! / Guys Come In Lets Talk. What Almost Killed You? / If A Girl Is Sitting On Your Lap And You Get Hard How Do You React? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Ball In Lets Discuss. If It Were You , How Would You React? by Richnerd69: 6:45pm On Apr 24, 2019
It was lunch time today at work , so i and my colleagues (guys) decided to have a 'round table get together'... We were having much fun and all, whilst gisting about random events and current happenings , when one of my co worker started expressing his disastisfaction concerning how his married male boss in his department always uses endearment terms on him like "dear " , practically all the time, especially when he sees him in camera . On hearing that , i choked on my drink , as everyone else besides him on the table went silent, spontaneously staring at each other whilst wearing a sheepish smile .

" Bro , you are about to be wooed!Your case file has been shuffled to the top " another colleague of ours jokingly uttered ,as he broke the awkward moment of silence and we all burst into series of laughters ... "That's so unprofessional. You should be on the watch and never loosen your guard man " I said, as i equally reminisced and narrated a similar ordeal i encountered during a chat with an acquaintance . My only problem with the chat which got me really nuts was him initiating the chat with a "GOOD EVENING DEAR " message . I couldn't wrap my head around it . In my head , i was like wtf nigga , stfu. Im not a girl . I had to ask him if he was alright and had enough rest .

I mean i'm ok with a male family member using endearment terms on me , but there should be a limit; DONT CALL ME LOVE , if you're not a lady !

I know ladies are ok calling themselves LOVE, DEAR , SWEETY , HUN ... but its not thesame with guys . No guy should ever try that with me or wake up in afterlife .

GUYS , how would you feel or react seeing a "GOOD DAY DEAR " text from your fellow guy or being called DEAR by a dude ...

Excuse my typos ...
Re: Guys Ball In Lets Discuss. If It Were You , How Would You React? by Bluezy13(m): 6:53pm On Apr 24, 2019
Hmmm...

My dear, please I'll be back to react.

1 Like

Re: Guys Ball In Lets Discuss. If It Were You , How Would You React? by SUPERPACK: 6:57pm On Apr 24, 2019
dear definition: The definition of dear is precious or highly thought of. Someone or something is dear to you, it means you hold them or it very close to your heart, as in "My country is very dear to me" or "She is a dear friend." As a written form of address — such as "Dear Mr. So-and-so" — dear is generally a polite but impersonal standard greeting.
So i see no cause for alarm, just that we tend to give negative interpretation to neutral statements.
Re: Guys Ball In Lets Discuss. If It Were You , How Would You React? by KingErnesto(m): 7:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lmao grin grin

As a guy, that sounds so much gay coming from a fellow man . haba why call me dear
Re: Guys Ball In Lets Discuss. If It Were You , How Would You React? by anthonyuncle(m): 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
that boss don dey eye him arsssss

(1) (Reply)

Help A Brother / So Sad! / Which Would You Choose- Love Or Money?- Honest Answers Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.