Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,165 members, 7,780,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:33 AM

Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You (12648 Views)

My Encounter With Jesus Christ And Conversion To Christianity:part1 / Never Skip These Before You Marry As A Christian / Holy Names In Celestial Church Of Christ And Their Uses In Psalms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by ebusnwaoma: 8:09pm On Apr 24, 2019
Prophet Livingston Kwame Frimpong who revealed how deadly a nagging wife can be while speaking on e.TV Ghana’s ‘In Bed With Adwen’, stated that if you marry Jesus Christ and nag, he will dump you.Prophet Livingston Kwame Frimpong who revealed that if you marry Jesus Christ and nag he will dump you, also added that nagging is inherited from mothers.

‘’Some women grew up watching their mothers disrespect their fathers. So they are used to that behaviour. Their mothers insult their brothers and never apologize for such uncouth behaviour so they also carry it into their own matrimonial homes,’’ he observed.

On how much Pastors will cherish ‘a guilt-free pass’ to divorce their wives, the founder of Yahweh Chapel International said;

‘’ If pastors in Ghana are given the leeway to divorce their wives, the number of pastors who will rush to the divorce courts, you won’t believe it. Most pastors are stuck in their offices because of nagging wives,’’ the Prophet revealed.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/if-you-marry-jesus-christ-and-nag-he-will-dump-you-prophet-livingston-kwame-frimpong/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Funaki: 8:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Kasali226(m): 11:10pm On Apr 24, 2019
ebusnwaoma:
Prophet Livingston Kwame Frimpong who revealed how deadly a nagging wife can be while speaking on e.TV Ghana’s ‘In Bed With Adwen’, stated that if you marry Jesus Christ and nag, he will dump you.Prophet Livingston Kwame Frimpong who revealed that if you marry Jesus Christ and nag he will dump you, also added that nagging is inherited from mothers.

‘’Some women grew up watching their mothers disrespect their fathers. So they are used to that behaviour. Their mothers insult their brothers and never apologize for such uncouth behaviour so they also carry it into their own matrimonial homes,’’ he observed.

On how much Pastors will cherish ‘a guilt-free pass’ to divorce their wives, the founder of Yahweh Chapel International said;

‘’ If pastors in Ghana are given the leeway to divorce their wives, the number of pastors who will rush to the divorce courts, you won’t believe it. Most pastors are stuck in their offices because of nagging wives,’’ the Prophet revealed.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/24/if-you-marry-jesus-christ-and-nag-he-will-dump-you-prophet-livingston-kwame-frimpong/

Isoky
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by iAmViper(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
My own Jesus?

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Oricha79(m): 11:11pm On Apr 24, 2019
Okay
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by AfoltundeOG: 11:12pm On Apr 24, 2019
But Jesus is a gay man

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Uniform123: 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ok
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by kareemkamil(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
Please can someone answer me please, where is our Christian Pastor's getting this spiritual message from.

12 Likes

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by dajavula(m): 11:13pm On Apr 24, 2019
Okay grin

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by tellwisdom: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jesus married who?? sad
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by rainmoredays: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
That's blasphemy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Joshmodest(m): 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
Listen to many of this pastors speak , and you'll discover they all have one thing in common , " sense is not on thier side "...
How can a pastor come out make such a sexist comment , on national TV, saying even thier Messiah would divorce (which is even a better word for dump ) his wife for nagging !!!
The good news about it is women and mad people ,will still go to his church on Sunday and pay tithe and offering...

22 Likes

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Alejocs: 11:14pm On Apr 24, 2019
Insane comparison!

3 Likes

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by MrPresident1: 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
Confirm grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by nepapole(m): 11:15pm On Apr 24, 2019
Lol
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by beelon1020(m): 11:19pm On Apr 24, 2019
Before nko..
Joshmodest:
hh
kareemkamil:
Please can someone answer me please, where is our Christian Pastor's getting this spiritual message from.
kareemkamil:

1 Like

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
But Jesus is a gay man
Mr man stop this tongue

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Emmanuel226(m): 11:20pm On Apr 24, 2019
abeg my Jesus no fit marry oh
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 24, 2019
What kind of blasphemy is this? Why would a moderator even push this?

6 Likes

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Emmanuel226(m): 11:22pm On Apr 24, 2019
pls prophet, with due respect, pls next time when u want to talk abt Jesus it should not be in unreasonable matters lyk dis okay? sad

5 Likes

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Emmanuel226(m): 11:24pm On Apr 24, 2019
chai,some pastors are no longer afraid of God, imagine dey are comparing d King of kings with these average worldly,mortal women sad

9 Likes

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Emmanuel226(m): 11:25pm On Apr 24, 2019
Dis is not a nice one,

prophet Livingston sad

1 Like

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by QuickStandard: 11:26pm On Apr 24, 2019
iAmViper:
My own Jesus?

Sarcasm bro!!!

Meaning even if you marry the most nicest of guys, he will dump you if you nag.

Personally, I can tolerate many things, but nagging

18 Likes

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Emmanuel226(m): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2019
dis article really got me upset with dis prophet sad , but i will not insult him bcus, he is a prophet cool

1 Like

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by quintessence007(f): 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
AfoltundeOG:
But Jesus is a gay man
Why is your life full of unreasonable stuffs?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 24, 2019
kareemkamil:

Cannabis and wine of course.
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by HummeSage(m): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2019
Well to be perfectly honest, in my humble opinion, of course without offending anyone who thinks differently from my point of view, but also by looking into this matter in a different perspective and without condemning of one's view's and by trying to make it objectified, and by considering each and every one's valid opinion, I honestly believe that I completely forgot what I was going to say.... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Onelaw: 11:38pm On Apr 24, 2019
Jesus or Yashua

Re: Prophet Livingston Kwame: If You Marry Jesus Christ And Nag, He Will Dump You by Ihutomi: 11:39pm On Apr 24, 2019
Ghanian pastors too get strong face

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adeboye Shops For $20m Jet / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional 2022 / 2024: This Year No Gree For Any Devil!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.