Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,807 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! (3204 Views)

Men Who Want Assistance In Splitting Bills Are Simply INFIDELS / Skill Acquisition Program And Empowerment Training / Free Empowerment Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 24, 2019
.FREE EMPOWERMENT TRAINING! FREE TRAINING! FREE TRAINING!!!! in Lagos, Nigeria.
Trendsviva Haute Fashion School is about to take off Free empowerment tailoring &dressmaking course programme, next month for a period of 3 WEEKS!

You heard right for three(3) weeks!

This empowerment programme covers:
Basic fundamental training in Body measurements, Pattern drafting, Precise Cutting and Sewing for Beginners.
Manipulation of Body darts for a perfect fit and every important detail you need to know about Tailoring and dressmaking designs. All in 3weeks!

Registration form N2,500

Course Fee: FREE! FREE! FREE!

This is not Online training, it's completely practised in our school.

Sponsored by Princess Vic T. Puegeren (aka Vivi Couture) Trendsviva haute Fashion School.

Call: 07036363881 / 08025726647 to register and book a space now!

Let's keep the dream alive and burning. Join us and Be empowered for success. God bless.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 7:09am On Apr 25, 2019
Be part of this programme, practicals done in the school premise. And it's free.

Completely off line training for interested individuals living in Lagos.

3weeks free!!!!

Be informed!

Call: 08025726647/ 07036363881

Let's go there!
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2019
The Free training starts from 20th May, 2019. That's next month, May.
Register and keep a space for yourself in our school, by paying N2,500 to our school account UBA 2113617009 , Name: TRENDSVIVA HAUTE FASHION SCHOOL, and send a text with your name to 07036363881/08025726647 for confirmation and registration .

or come over to our school premises, pay, collect your receipt then get yourself prepared for May free training on tailoring and dressmaking designs . BE PART OF THIS REVOLUTION!!!! You have no excuse not be a professional dressmaker, this time.

Remember No course fee! It's free!!!
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
trendsvivi:
The Free training starts from 20th May, 2019. That's next month, May.
Register and keep a space for yourself in our school, by paying N2,500 to our school account UBA 2113617009 , Name: TRENDSVIVA HAUTE FASHION SCHOOL, and send a text with your name to 07036363881/08025726647 for confirmation and registration .

or come over to our school premises, pay, collect your receipt then get yourself prepared for May free training on tailoring and dressmaking designs . BE PART OF THIS REVOLUTION!!!! You have no excuse not be a professional dressmaker, this time.

Remember No course fee! It's free!!!

Hmmmm. cool
Victorian, I'll be visiting your fashion school next week. Expect me there. cool cheesy

You'll teach me how to make nice dresses, right? grin cheesy

Let me finally see the big shimlai behind this moniker. I want to take up a fashion course for the next 6 months. If you're really good like you yarn, I'll register. Expect my message soon. cool
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 26, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmmm. cool
Victorian, I'll be visiting your fashion school next week. Expect me there. cool cheesy

Let me finally see the big shimlai behind this moniker. I want to take up a fashion course for the next 6 months. If you're really good like you yarn, I'll register. Expect my message soon. cool

Hmm, sorry but This is not Victorian but Trendsvivi aka Trendsviva.
But you are welcome to enrol for our 6months programme at Trendsviva haute fashion school.
Also course fee on the 6months programme is different from the 3weeke free training course.

Do call these lines to book for an appointment next week 07036363881/ 08025726647.
smiley

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by victorian(f): 6:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Hmmmm. cool

cheesy No problem

Go another person office next week and misbehave there, my hand no dey o

Whatever your eyes see there, accept am like that, if u misbehave, na you sabi.

Out there is not like nairaland. It's a complete different world out there.

So please feel free and visit trendsvivi next week grin

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
victorian:

cheesy No problem

Go another person office next week and misbehave there, my hand no dey o

Whatever your eyes see there, accept am like that, if u misbehave, na you sabi.

Out there is not like nairaland. It's a complete different world out there.

So please feel free and visit trendsvivi next week grin

You lie too much Victoria.

Aren't you a seamstress again? Have you dumped your profession? Isn't trendvivi for you? Anyway, I'll come there like a thief. That one concern you.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
trendsvivi:

Hmm, sorry but This is not Victorian but Trendsvivi aka Trendsviva.
But you are welcome to enrol for our 6months programme at Trendsviva haute fashion school.
Also course fee on the 6months programme is different from the 3weeke free training course.

Do call these lines to book for an appointment next week 07036363881/ 08025726647.
smiley

You're a pathetic liar. And you'll never change.

Anyways, na you sabi.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by victorian(f): 7:51pm On Apr 26, 2019
So all the seamstress in Lagos are all Victorian?

Uyilcomparable u are delusional and going crazy already. I don't have your time this night. You can wail from now till next year, I don't care. And I won't reply u anymore.

Do whatever u like! I'm less concerned.

3 Likes

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by CaptainMitch: 8:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Leave her alone
UyaiIncomparabl:

You lie too much Victoria.

Aren't you a seamstress again? Have you dumped your profession? Isn't trendvivi for you? Anyway, I'll come there like a thief. That one concern you.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:47pm On Apr 26, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Leave her alone

Why? undecided

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
victorian:
So all the seamstress in Lagos are all Victorian?

Uyilcomparable u are delusional and going crazy already. I don't have your time this night. You can wail from now till next year, I don't care. And I won't reply u anymore.

Do whatever u like! I'm less concerned.

Lol. Na God go help you.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by CaptainMitch: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2019
You always follow her about to tell her bad words. undecided
UyaiIncomparabl:

Why? undecided

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:32am On Apr 27, 2019
CaptainMitch:

And so? undecided
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 8:48am On Apr 27, 2019
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

And so? undecided

You didn't answer my question.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by CaptainMitch: 9:18am On Apr 27, 2019
It's not good
UyaiIncomparabl:

And so? undecided
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by CaptainMitch: 9:21am On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:34am On Apr 27, 2019
unicorn79:

You didn't answer my question.

Which question and who're you?
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:35am On Apr 27, 2019
CaptainMitch:
It's not good

Noted nnam. wink
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

wink grin
Babe, I'm tired of that girl. grin
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 9:40am On Apr 27, 2019
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2019
Join us on our free training. Empower yourself with the right skill. Register with us during the week. It's free!!!

Call 07036363881/ 08025726647 for more details.

Be empowered @ Trendsviva haute fashion school

We've been empowering people for the past 12years!!!!

Join us!

1 Like

Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by CaptainMitch: 10:10am On Apr 27, 2019
How you dey enjoy your weekend
UyaiIncomparabl:

Noted nnam. wink
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2019
CaptainMitch:
How you dey enjoy your weekend

Coolu coolu. I'm attending an empowerment programme later today. What about you?
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by victorian(f): 10:16am On Apr 27, 2019
CaptainMitch:

Please don't answer uyailcomparable again

She's frustrated of life. So I understand her problem. Initially I used to answer her back word for word but later I realised she's mentally unstable. Just ignore her when she's tired, only her will carry her legs and walk into the lions den. Let her keep wailing. She is free to visit all the offices owned by Trendsvivi, and she can display her madness there.
When dog wan lost, his master whistle, it will not hear.
She thinks I came to this life because of her. She cannot rub her frustrations on me, i have so much going for me in the real world. And that's why she's raving mad on my matter. Lol
What's she's struggling with me for? I have no idea.

Do you know she thinks about it every day, every minute and every hour. She's so obsessed with me . And las las the end will justify the means.
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by CaptainMitch: 10:28am On Apr 27, 2019
I am learning to play volleyball at the national stadium, I just finished jogging
UyaiIncomparabl:

Coolu coolu. I'm attending an empowerment programme later today. What about you?
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2019
victorian:

Please don't answer uyailcomparable again

She's frustrated of life. So I understand her problem. Initially I used to answer her back word for word but later I realised she's mentally unstable. Just ignore her when she's tired, only her will carry her legs and walk into the lions den. Let her keep wailing. She is free to visit all the offices owned by Trendsvivi, and she can display her madness there.
When dog wan lost, his master whistle, it will not hear.
She thinks I came to this life because of her. She cannot rub her frustrations on me, i have so much going for me in the real world. And that's why she's raving mad on my matter. Lol
What's she's struggling with me for? I have no idea.

Do you know she thinks about it every day, every minute and every hour. She's so obsessed with me . And las las the end will justify the means.

LMAO!
Re: Free Empowerment Training!!!! Simply Free!!! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2019
Trendsviva haute fashion school is empowering 1000 people in the art of tailoring and dressmaking skills in a space of 3 WEEKS!!! For FREE!!!!!!

You can't afford to miss this opportunity.! If you are a novice, pls reach out to me!

If you learn at the roadside and you want to understand your measurements and cuttings correctly please reach out to me!

And make your customers happy with you! Don't keep spoiling clothes. Place pride aside and let's do this!

You can call or whatsapp 07036363881.

Sponsored soley by Princess Vivi ( CEO Trendsviva haute fashion company & Head designer, Trendsviva haute fashion school)
God bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

You Should Read This If You Have Been Trying To Conceive Without Success / Does Mixed Religion Marriage Work? / Unbreakable Children Educational Ipad/tablet (bebe B88) In Port Harcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.