Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man (45784 Views)

Gbenga Felipe: Nigerian Man Sentenced To 12 Years In Texas For Phishing Scam / EndSARS: Nigerians Curse Anthonia Nwafor, Wife Of James Nwafor (photos) / 23 Nigerians To Be Executed In Saudi Arabia (Names, Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Freedem:

The most foolish comment on naira land.. you don't have any idea.

Just wait , you will see the true nature of the white man..

I'VE BEEN LIVING IN A FREAKING WHITE MAN'S COUNTRY FOR HALF OF MY LIFE!

But I will never put everyone into a box
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by khiaa(f): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rossikk:

You dey mind the goat?

I just KNEW somebody would use this as a chance to kiss America's ass. The same America where cops kill blacks all the time and the cops are allowed to walk, based on flimsy excuses like ''oh I felt threatened by him (even though he wasn't armed)''

Those cases, Nigerians don't want to hear about. When you post them, they'll pretend they didn't see it.

The ones they want to hear are these 'good' stories so they can play happy slave and kiss whitey's butt.

Shameless, self-hating slaves.

The truth shall set you free. 100% on point.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
gypsey:
Oh! yes she has, naa!! i ve been hanging out in Mexico border recently, Come! were da hell have you been? grin

Busy grin

From Theresa May to Trump grin
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
lovelygurl:

I'VE BEEN LIVING IN A FREAKING WHITE MAN'S COUNTRY FOR HALF OF MY LIFE!

But I will never put everyone into a box

I was born in Europe, spent 4/5 th of my life here ..

You don't have a clue, just write it down on a piece of paper and remember someone warned you.

3 Likes

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Mizwisdom(f): 9:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rossikk:

You dey mind the goat?

I just KNEW somebody would use this as a chance to kiss America's ass. The same America where cops kill blacks all the time and the cops are allowed to walk, based on flimsy excuses like ''oh I felt threatened by him (even though he wasn't armed)''

Those cases, Nigerians don't want to hear about. When you post them, they'll pretend they didn't see it.

The ones they want to hear are these 'good' stories so they can play happy slave and kiss whitey's butt.

Shameless, self-hating slaves.

Sad but true

1 Like

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
lovelygurl:

Busy grin

From Theresa May to Trump grin
busy sounds splendid. I hope you are okay.

Yes! Next might be Scott morrison..
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
Freedem:

You don't have a clue, just write it down on a piece of paper and remember someone warned you.

Stop being dramatic

I don't have a clue on what exactly? Tell me how does someone being racist fight racism? What exactly do they plan on achieving with that?

How do YOU intend on fighting racism and making this world a better place?
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by planetx: 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
babzo:
America. A land of law and order.
A land where everyone is answerable to the law.
A land where EVERY crime is investigated.
A land where EVERY criminal knows that he can never be 100% sure of getting away with his crime.

America is not perfect, but it is the shining example for the world today.
Not entirely true, white police officers still routinely get away with the murder of black people. Even the one's caught on body camera are never charged with killing blacks,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
gypsey:
busy sounds splendid. I hope you are okay.

Yes! Next might be Scott morrison..

Oh please, the rise of far right extremists/ parties is going on in every freaking western country now. Do you know what that means grin

You aren't safe anywhere grin
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Rossikk(m): 10:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
Freedem:

Don't mind her. See Bill Cosby. He did everything right. Some women accused him of sexual assault from 30 years ago with no real evidence. He landed in jail for life.

Donald Trump. Women accused him of sexual assault. He made racist remarks. He mocked disabled people. He swindled thousands of young Americans in his fraudulent 'Trump University'. He refused to release his tax returns as is customary for presidential aspirants, and openly broke the law by publicly asking Russia to hack into American servers to nail Hilary Clinton. Now the Mueller report shows he Obstructed Justice (a crime) 12 times. Yet, he's PRESIDENT.

One law for white folk, Another law for blacks. THAT is the story of America.

4 Likes

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
lovelygurl:

Stop being dramatic

I don't have a clue on what exactly? Tell me how does someone being racist fight racism? What exactly do they plan in achieving by that?

How do YOU intend on fighting racism and making this world a better place?

Most of you people are dreamers, blacks will never be able to assimilate into the white race especially not on their territory. They've tried it and it's not working.

I don't want to get into the politics of it all because you won't get it..

Please stay there and enjoy...

1 Like

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by okrikaboi: 10:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Phemzy:
FTC

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by akigbemaru: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
babzo:
America. A land of law and order.
A land where everyone is answerable to the law.
A land where EVERY crime is investigated.
A land where EVERY criminal knows that he can never be 100% sure of getting away with his crime.

America is not perfect, but it is the shining example for the world today.
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rossikk:

Don't mind her. See Bill Cosby. He did everything right. Some women accused him of sexual assault from 30 years ago with no real evidence. He landed in jail for life.

Donald Trump. Women accused him of sexual assault. He made racist remarks. He mocked disabled people. He swindled thousands of young Americans in his fraudulent 'Trump University'. He refused to release his tax returns as is customary for presidential aspirants, and openly broke the law by publicly asking Russia to hack into American servers to nail Hilary Clinton. Now the Mueller report shows he Obstructed Justice (a crime) 12 times. Yet, he's PRESIDENT.

More like the story of Europeans, Europeans don't change they pretend it never happened.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
lovelygurl:

Oh please, the rise of far right extremists/ parties is going on in every freaking western country now. Do you know what that means grin

You aren't safe anywhere grin
yea? what makes you think i am not one of them? grin

You think only white people are in or joins far right parties? besides You are just been paranoid perhaps. I ain't Afraid of whitys, have never been

1 Like

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by kjhova(m): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
Edagentle:
It took over 20yrs to finally pronounce judgement.
cry

No, you are not correct. Judgement was swift enough.

It only took 20 years to EXECUTE judgement.

When it comes to death sentences, the system typically allows for long waits in the case of possible new evidence.

Additional cause for the delay is the now deceased criminal's multiple appeals.
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
Freedem:

Most of you people are dreamers, blacks will never be able to assimilate into white race especially not on their territory. They've tried it and it's not working.

I don't want to get into the politics of it all because you won't get it..

Please stay there and enjoy...

Blacks do not have to be assimilated into the white race. To be frank that is completely impossible.

My point isn't that racism doesn't exist. It will continue to exist as long as race does. It will be exhibited by both black and white and yellow and whatsoever people.

I do admit that due to structural racism blacks do not have the power to defend themselves and are often at the receiving end. And I do understand that a lot of us are angry and that rightfully so.

But Mr, I asked a few questions you're yet to reply.

Truth is, bitterness and anger will not help anybody. And judging a person by their skin color because you're being judged by your skin color is RIDICULOUS. Putting everyone in a box because you're being put in one as well is even more ridiculous and NOT solving the issue.

1 Like

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by khiaa(f): 10:13pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rossikk:

Honestly, it's disgusting. This is a major reason African-Americans cannot stand Africans. They see us as severely conditioned and brainwashed to hate ourselves and love the whites. And they are right. The influence of colonialism is still very much with us, and it is tragic.

When I was in the US, a white boss would come in and make racist jokes against the African workers, most of whom would not 'get the joke' and would be laughing with him. Then a black American would come in afterwards and tell them that he was racially insulting them, and that it was illegal, and they should report it. Did they bother? For where.

OMG..Someone really understands why there is a divide and why Africans are always playing the innocent victim. It's their godly mentality towards whites that annoys us. You know how some of them are when it comes to whites, some Africans see no evil, hear no evil or speak no evil but they can demean blacks and other tribes of Africans without a care in the world. Their betrayal is second to none. Just watch how they find a way to defend this evil white savage by comparing him to blacks/Africans.

Speaking of racist jokes, when I was 13 years old my white racist math teacher told the class(which was mostly white other than me and 5 other blacks) this joke.

A man went to a garage sale. At this sale, there were two jars. One jar had a white brain in it and the other jar had a black brain in it. The white brain cost 100 dollars and the black brain cost 500 dollars. When asked why the black brain costs more than the white brain the salesman said......
"Because the white brain has been used and the black brain has never been used." Do you see the racism in that? I couldn't wait to get home and tell my parents about this. They called the school and made an appointment to discuss the situation which the teacher ended up being reprimanded.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
gypsey:
yea? what makes you think i am not one of them? grin

You think only white people are in or joins far right parties? besides You are just been paranoid perhaps. I ain't Afraid of whitys, have never been

Of course I see few stupid black folks supporting them as well. My bad, just had no idea you were one of them grin

1 Like

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by planetx: 10:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
khiaa:

Shut the hell up you dumb azz, calling them what they are is not being racist. You are the type of coon that will try to find some goodness in these evil demons. These savages committed evil crimes and I will not coddle them like you simply because they are white. You can rot in hell along with these Neanderthal savages.
Lol you must be a black American from observing your comments on this forum. You have to understand that your experience with whites over 400 years in America is different from that of an average African who sees whites as the epitome of goodness, intelligence, godliness etc until they travel abroad and encounter racism for the first time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by stanluiz(m): 10:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rossikk:

Don't mind her. See Bill Cosby. Women accused him of sexual assault with no real evidence. He landed in jail.

Donald Trump. Women accused him of sexual assault. He made racist remarks. He mocked disabled people. He swindlled thousands of young Americans in his fraudulent 'Trump University'. He refused to release his tax returns as is customary for presidential aspirants, and openly broke the law by publicly asking Russia to hack into American servers to nail Hilary Clinton. Now the Mueller report shows he Obstructed Justice (a crime) 12 times. Yet, he's PRESIDENT.

I have been reading your comments from page one. You sound so educated and informed. And I commend you for that.

Talking of racism, I know the white are, But blacks are the worst racist and tribalistic.
Look at xenophobic attack in South Africa. Whereby blacks there are killing their fellow Africans. I don't think that xenophobic attack can happen in America, Europe or Asia.
Blacks should remove the log in their eyes before condeming the white.

NB: Am not defending the white racist and supremacist.
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by bewise24: 10:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
khiaa:

A white man did, I believe he was Sweedish. Light/white skin= purity, goodness, intelligence, Dark/black skin=filth, evil, unintelligent, beast, and slave. All excuses to why blacks should be slaves. A bigger head meant a bigger brain which meant more intelligence. Whites had bigger heads so that meant they were more intelligent. undecided
WE UNFURTUNATELY CALL OURSELVES BLACKS. AND THAT HAS AFFECTED OUR PERCEPTIONS. THE UN MUST PUT AN END TO THE USE OF BLACK/WHITE TO DESCRIBE RACES AS THE WORDS ASSIGNS UNDESERVED SUPERIORITY/INFERIORITY TO THE RACES SO DESCRIBED
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
lovelygurl:

Of course I see few stupid black folks supporting them as well. My bad, just had no idea you were one of them grin
No worries mine isn't that extreem, we only want brexit. grin So we can chase you Germans outa England. grin
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
Onelaw:

I'm not the one hurt grin

This world has hurt you because you are ignorant and it's contagious because you try to suppress the truth because in the dark the lights hurts your eyes shames you
Oh you are crying salty salty tears because we are laughing at your nonsensical rants and whacky theories. Nothing personal dude but your delusions are entertaining grin
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by babzo(m): 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rossikk:

You reason like a mosquito brain.

All people are telling you is that America also has MAJOR problems with crime and injustice, and you cannot romanticise them with garbage talk like, ''every case is duly investigated'' etc etc.

It doesn't mean they ''hate America''. They are only trying to stop you from being a stupid, brainless dullard. Clearly a fruitless task, due probably to your low IQ.

Stop all the anger bro. Calm down. Life is simple, its not complex.
Enjoy your next nevel, i ll enjoy my Yankee
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
gypsey:
No worries mine isn't that extreem, we only want brexit. grin So we can chase you Germans outa England. grin

And forever be pathetic grin

Cheers to that grin
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by babzo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
Rossikk:

All people are telling you is that America also has MAJOR problems with crime and injustice, and you cannot romanticise them with garbage talk like, ''every case is duly investigated'' etc etc.

It doesn't mean they ''hate America''. They are only trying to stop you from being a stupid, brainless dullard. Clearly a fruitless task, due probably to your low IQ.

Rossikk:

Stop all the anger bro. I sense the jealousy. Calm down. You too can get visa. Life is simple, its not complex.
Enjoy your next nevel, i ll enjoy my Yankee
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Onelaw: 10:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Oh you are crying salty salty tears because we are laughing at your nonsensical rants and whacky theories. Nothing personal dude but your delusions are entertaining grin

You seem exposed by my truth and now on the attack yet I attack back

Best thing that kills trolls

Don't feed them grin grin grin

Instead feed on them grin

Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Onelaw:

You seem exposed by my truth and now on the attack yet I attack back

Best thing that kills trolls

Don't feed them grin grin grin

Instead feed on them grin

You are like a poorly written computer program with just a few choices .... when you have reached your last one, you start all over again grin grin grin
Cretinous but entertaining grin grin grin
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
lovelygurl:

Blacks do not have to be assimilated into the white race. To be frank that is completely impossible.

My point isn't that racism doesn't exist. It will continue to exist as long as race does. It will be exhibited by both black and white and yellow and whatsoever people.

I do admit that due to structural racism blacks do not have the power to defend themselves and are often at the receiving end. And I do understand that a lot of us are angry and that rightfully so.

But Mr, I asked a few questions you're yet to reply.

Truth is, bitterness and anger will not help anybody. And judging a person by their skin color because you're being judged by your skin color is RIDICULOUS. Putting everyone in a box because you're being put in one as well is even more ridiculous and NOT solving the issue.

Remember how the Jews dared the Germans when they were asked to leave politely?

There's a big resurgence of populism across all of Europe, this is different from Brexit, so don't get it confused.

We can't defend ourselves but at least we can plan our escape.

Just do your research, forget about all that liberal nonesense and pay attention to the people who hold the power and what they're saying for a glimpse into the future.

Let's drop the argument, because it's pointless, just wait, watch and pay attention.
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by HitSong: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
gypsey:
So what's your point exactly?
Calling a spade a spade.
Re: John William King Executed In Texas For Death Of James Byrd Jr, Black Man by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Freedem:

Remember how the Jews dared the Germans when they were asked to leave politely?

There's a big resurgence of populism across all of Europe, this is different from Brexit, so don't get it confused.

We can't defend ourselves but at least we can plan our escape.

Just do your research, forget about all that liberal nonesense and pay attention to the people who hold the power and what they're saying for a glimpse into the future.

Let's drop the argument, because it's pointless, just wait, watch and pay attention.

I'm aware there's a resurgence of populism across Europe. No we can't defend ourselves and I'm not trying to be pessimistic, but we can't plan our escape either.

And the Jews never dared the Germans. Understandable, that would have been stupid af.

And I'll drop this argument because it is really pointless. You're not answering my questions lool.

Some people whine about their problems, others like me find solutions to them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El Chapo's Son, Ovidio Guzmán-López Arrested, Sparks Violence In Mexico / See The Way A Naval Officer Punished A Bus Conductor For Fighting. / Ryan Grantham Sentenced To Life In Prison For Killing His Mother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.