Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better (41781 Views)

Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / Tecno, Infinix And Itel Are Not Used In China Where They Are Produced / Between Infinix And Tecno Phones Which Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by iyoha240: 1:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Between Infinix and Xiaomi phones, which one is better.
PLEASE GIVE REASONS, Thanks.
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 1:45am On Apr 25, 2019
Xiaomi is 50times better than infinix

197 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by CityNGR: 3:29am On Apr 25, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Xiaomi is 50times better than infinix
Safely a hundred times better.

161 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Youngsage: 4:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Mods pls close this thread. undecided

78 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by CCnaija: 6:13am On Apr 25, 2019
Op if someone opens a thread and ask which is better between keke and Lamborghini. Please be honest, how would you look at that person.

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Jheypeel(m): 6:53am On Apr 25, 2019
CCnaija:
Op if someone opens a thread and ask which is better between keke and Lamborghini. Please be honest, how would you look at that person.
More like a beetle and a roll Royce
Op which igbo you smoke

98 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Halezis(m): 7:55am On Apr 25, 2019
Kudos to Infinix and Tecno , they've served us since android debuted Nigeria but now they need to step up to still belong. Xiaomi is way better now

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Knox123(m): 8:46am On Apr 25, 2019
undecided

To the poster below me, pls u need to buy sense with the amount u have won cuz I can see u lack it.

Back to the topic..

I have used infinix and I can give them 80%, people have been talking about xiaomi, I will give it a trial before I will know which one is better.

Xiaomi should also slash their prices down in other to gain more ground in Nigeria cuz I can see that their phones are more expensive than tecno n infinix.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by AkataYeriYeri: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2019
like for infinix
Share for Xiaomi

20 Likes 192 Shares

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by nonxo007(m): 8:47am On Apr 25, 2019
Xiaomi, oppo, plus1, huawei and other China brands are bringing out insane tech and at an affordable price... Tecno and Infinix should better get ready to be taken off the Nigerian market if they don't improve...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2019
Yeah Xiaomi is way better

7 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Umueme: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2019
Samsung and iPhone crew lets gather here

38 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Kingxway: 8:47am On Apr 25, 2019
How can you even think of comparing the two? Xiaomi is way far better

19 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Dacronym(m): 8:47am On Apr 25, 2019
Xiaomi is better, Stronger and Cheaper
Been using mine 3yrs Now

Edit: Xiaomi is actually on the Samsung, LG, And Other big brands level Both in Quality and Market Share smiley

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by propsvila: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2019
Infinix anyday any time

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by KingLennon(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2019
How can you compare a bicycle to a power bike?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by MrSix: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2019
Infinix is glorified garbage. Don't forget the brother Tecno.

I sell usa used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2019
OP, Xioami just launched some of its phones in Nigeria yesterday.

Take a look

Redmi Note 7

The Redmi Note 7 launches as the first phone with a 48MP camera in Nigeria. It will be available in three variants and they will sell for the following prices:

3GB RAM + 32GB = NGN 58,000
4GB RAM + 64GB = NGN 66,900
4GB RAM + 128GB = NGN 75,500

The Redmi Note 7 has a 6.3-inch FHD+ Dot Drop Display covered in Gorilla Glass 5. There is Gorilla Glass 5 on the rear too. Xiaomi demonstrated how strong the display is by slamming it against a table repeatedly. The Snapdragon 660 is the chipset under the hood.

Can you beat that pricing?

By the way, I use a Xiaomi phone

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by ttemmi(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2019
It's like asking, which is better between BIAFRA and NIGERIA.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by eleojo23: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2019
Are you really asking this question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by GadgetInstinct: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2019
What sort of Nonsense topic is this? Xiaomi is up there with the like of Samsung and Apple. Xiaomi is just behind Huawei which makes it 4th on the list. Infinix is in same category as Itel,Imose,Tecno,Bontel and the rest.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by loveliveshere: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2019
Xiaomi rocks, I swear down.

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by DigitalGenius: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2019
Haba! See question

1 Like

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by Dacronym(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2019
Umueme:
Samsung and iPhone crew lets gather here
You want to Oppress me abi

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by InvisibleB: 8:50am On Apr 25, 2019
grin
Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by abdeiz(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2019
OP dont be lazy, do your research, compare the specs, read reviews on both phones.

2 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by sgtponzihater1(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2019
If u have money please buy apple/Samsung or Nokia many of these China originated devices are glorified garbage.

4 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by martineverest(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2019
both aren't even mate Xiaomi is a worldwide brand,while infinix Is an African oriented brand.

17 Likes

Re: Between Infinix And Xiaomi Phones, Which One Is Better by omonla10(m): 8:50am On Apr 25, 2019
Question is how can u get xiaomi phones easily without sending money anyhow in this yahoo yahoo season. Sometimes xiaomi sef resemble myth.. Don't think I've ever set my korokoro eyes on any

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Remember This Recharge Card / Court Awards N5m To Airtel Customer Who Dragged Them To Court Over Messages / Nigerians To Submit Phone IDs In Three Months - NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.