Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,160 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia (18470 Views)

Man Jailed For Attempted Trafficking Of Three Nigerian Girls To Libya / Chinwe Edith - Ceo Of Chizz Wears Almost Hacked To Death For Ritual Purposes / Nigerian Woman Arrested For Trafficking Of Maids (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by mediaNGR: 4:35am On Apr 25, 2019
The National Agency for the Prohibition of Trafficking in Persons (NAPTIP) has declared two women identified as Emerald Bassey and Edith Omon, wanted for allegedly trafficking a three-month-old baby.

In a statement, Nneka Aniagoh of NAPTIP Press and Public Relations Department said the women were involved in the trafficking of the baby from Lagos to Banjul in 2018.

NAPTIP wishes to inform the general public that the two women- Andy Emerald Bassey Pastor and Anthony - Ibeneme Edith Omon, whose pictures are below have been declared wanted by NAPTIP over their alleged involvement in the Trafficking of a 3-month old baby from Lagos to Banjul.

Anyone with useful information about their whereabouts which will aid the on-going investigations should please contact NAPTIP on 07030000203.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/two-women-declares-wanted-for.html

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by lawaljuliuss(m): 4:44am On Apr 25, 2019
arrest them
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by funmijoyb(f): 4:48am On Apr 25, 2019
If those that calls themselves Ig*o Christians can commit this heinous crimes I will rather embrace Islam.

Who can remind me of where kidnapping, drugs, baby factories and substandard products started from?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by originals1(m): 5:07am On Apr 25, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interested ■
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by mediaNGR: 10:35am On Apr 25, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by tstx(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2019
The Wickedness of men..... If toubcheck now dem hold positions for church
B
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Imoh555(m): 10:38am On Apr 25, 2019
One name na pastor self..... This world is coming to an end

1 Like

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by TheTourist: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2019
They help the poor baby na,imagine growing up in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by TRIGITIS: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:
If those that calls themselves Ig*o Christians can commit this heinous crimes I will rather embrace Islam.

Who can remind me of where kidnapping, drugs, baby factories and substandard products started from?

Are you asking a question or you just want the people involved in the bolded to start attacking you this early morning?

2 Likes

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Nbote(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Lagos to Banjul.. Na wa ooo..These ones have gone international
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Uniform123: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Ok
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by DaV8King(m): 10:39am On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 25, 2019
shocked
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by helinues: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2019
Pastor involved! Chisos
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by elclassical(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

ezigbo ara gbachie gi onu dia #anuofia

15 Likes

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by omoteacher(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

So people bear Pastor as christened name also ? Just seeing it for the first time.

1 Like

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Nbote(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

D problem with most of U is u are not jus ignorant but obviously don't know how to read but still carry tribal and ethnic quarrels on ur head like it's ur destiny... Edo and Akwa Ibom are suddenly Ig*os Abi? How will U reason well wen d weight of other people's matter is always on ur head like gele

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by stevio(m): 10:42am On Apr 25, 2019
It started from your fada's house ode, take your racist comment to somewhere else, we don't need it here sad
funmijoyb:

8 Likes

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by anonymuz(m): 10:43am On Apr 25, 2019
This is pure wickedness. How will the babe be feeding?

1 Like

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Houseofglam7(f): 10:45am On Apr 25, 2019
Oh jeez
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by SheldonCooper: 10:47am On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Stop it na. Don't tribalise things.

4 Likes

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by DataConcept07: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2019
Interesting
Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by MissRaine69(f): 10:52am On Apr 25, 2019
Two women called Andy and Anthony?

1 Like

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2019
funmijoyb:

Neither is Igbo. Bassey- Akwa ibom, Omon - Edo. This hatred for Igbo is from the pit of hell.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emerald Bassey & Edith Omon Wanted For Trafficking Of Baby From Lagos To Gambia by epropertymaster(m): 10:57am On Apr 25, 2019
Rubbish!
You dont need to decleared them wanted. Trace them through their passport information.
Why are we so gullible to do the right thing.
Somebody with name, address, phone no, bank acccount etc.
You are still decleared them wanted.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Armed Bandits Kill 26 People In Sokoto(photos) / Nigerian Arrested In India For Cloning Credit Cards / Nigerian Police Recovers iPhone 6 Stolen In Abuja From A Nigerian In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.