Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay (20694 Views)

What Nigerians Will Soon Know About Abba Kyari / Sue My Wife, She Has No Immunity - Akeredolu Tells Lawyer / Nigerians’ll Soon Know Who’s In Charge Of Sokoto Politics – Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by nairavsdollars(f): 7:53am On Apr 25, 2019
* Sagay, A Pathetic Prof In His Anti-Climax Years - Odumakin

Temidayo Akinsuyi, Lagos

Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN), Chairman of the Presidential Advisory Committee Against Corruption (PACAC) on Wednesday described Yinka Odumakin, National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere as an arrogant individual who thinks too highly of himself.

Sagay, in a statement made available to Daily Independent said Odumakin through his utterances has been insulting those who are superior to him “without restraint or fear of civil liability”.

According to him, though Odumakin equates himself to Presidents and Vice- Presidents of the country and thinks he is God’s gift to the country, he will soon realise that he doesn’t enjoy immunity of any sort.

He pointed out a paragraph in Odumakin’s column published in Daily Independent Newspaper on March 26th, April 2nd and April 9th, 2019 where Odumakin said though he has been communicating with former President Goodluck Jonathan and former Vice- President Atiku Abubakar, he has refrained from speaking with President Muhammadu Buhari despite appeals from Governor Aminu Masari from Katsina that he should speak with the President.

Sagay’s statement reads “After reading Yinka Odumakin’s trilogy “Buhari, Jonathan, Atiku and I”, published in the Daily Independent Newspaper on March 26th, April 2nd and April 9th, 2019, I finally understood the source of Odumakin’s problems? He is suffering from a grave maniacal delusion of who he is. This fellow thinks he is in the class of Presidents and Vice –Presidents of Nigeria”.

Odumakin is like a mouse who stands in front of his mirror everyday and sees a roaring lion. Odumakin thinks he is God’s gift to Nigeria.

This gross illusion explains his vile insolence and sense of entitlement to insult his superiors. The fact that he was tolerated by major political figures in Nigeria has gone to his head. He actually believes that he belongs to that class and has their status.

Hear him:
“I speak with Jonathan and Atiku every now and then. The only person I have kept my distance from is President Buhari in spite of prompting by Governor Aminu Masari two years ago that I should call him. I would not do so lest anybody say I am looking for something. I seek nothing from any soul.”

“So he speaks with his co-equals regularly except President Buhari, and Governors are kneeling before him and pleading that he should speak to Buhari, but he has declined”.

“What Hubris! What Arrogance!, what Vanity! Odumakin has a major psychological problem, and this is, what makes him believe he can abuse, insult and libel anyone he chooses without restraint or fear of civil liability. Well, he will soon learn the lesson, that unlike his “Co-Presidents” he does not enjoy immunity of any sort. “Buhari, Jonathan, Atiku and I” indeed. How pathetic; how tragic”.

However, when contacted, Odumakin said he will not dignify Sagay with a response , saying he had already dragged the constitutional lawyer to a Lagos High court over a libelous allegation he made against him that he received money from former President Goodluck Jonathan to set up a private radio station called ‘Petals FM’ in Ibadan.

He said “I will not continue to dignify a pathetic Professor in his anti-climax years in his inanities. I have dragged him to court to come and prove some of his reckless and baseless allegations against me that are not even expected from a brain-damaged village drunkard. Until he discharges that, he gets no attention from me” he said.
https://www.independent.ng/odumakin-will-soon-know-he-has-no-immunity-like-presidents-sagay/

10 Likes

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by hisexcellency34: 7:58am On Apr 25, 2019
So, Buhari is planning to arrest Ogunmakin for not calling him?

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by otosa(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2019
Yeye people.

5 Likes

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2019
Buhari don't scatter this country like the way hungry dog dey scatter fresh fish...

During Godbless Ebele leadership, people where encouraged to express themselves so we could figure out where we are not getting it right.

But you know same thing they did to Jesus right? People that enjoyed the most liberty ganged up, woke the devil and brought him in through the back door...( now they cry foul the loudest)

The only bill buhari has not succeeded in getting through is citizens mouth padlocking bill... Anyway he would do it in the next level,,,

Atiku, saraki n co na the judgment of God be this for una o. What a man sow, he shall reap.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by hisexcellency34: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2019
I see Tinubu's hand in this

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by Tintinnoty(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2019
A pussycat eqaulling itself to a lion.

6 Likes

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by Chimaokigwe: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:

I think the article is simple enough. Must they type in Igbo before you understand?

33 Likes

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by tie12: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2019
WITH THIS PROGRAM, WE WILL TRAIN YOU TO A MOST-SOUGHT AFTER WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER IN 4 WEEKS – 100% GUARANTEED!

IMAGINE THIS SCENARIO: A friend recommends a certain website, so you click on the link. And wow – even though you can't put your finger on it, everything about the site seems to fit together superbly, from the colors, Web Design and entire functionality. Although you haven't visited the site before, you know just how to navigate it. The search function even works. For all this and more, you can give kudos to the talented Web developer - and probably you have nursing the dream of becoming a WEB DESIGNER AND DEVELOPER

Build A Job-Ready Career As Website Developer. Learn to Create Professional & Functional Websites.
Get Tutored and Mentored by Experts who have developed hundreds of Websites, Web & Mobile Apps

What You Get -Practical Training Outlines

- Everything You Need to Know About Becoming a WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT
- What are the important time-tested and trusted Skills, Technologies and Training needed to Become A WEB DESIGN AND DEVELOPMENT Profession
- The Fundamentals of Web technologies – HTML, CSS and Javascript
- SEO – Basic and advanced applications of Google Analytics, Console and Yoast
- Basic and Advance implementation of Site Speed optimization
- Achieving mobile responsiveness
- Domain registration and propagation
- Procuring best Host Registrars with most advanced and reliable hosting features
- How Best to host multiple Websites on a single Hosting platform
- Website Maintenance and Management principles
- Web Design with Photoshop
- PLUS MUCH MORE!

FEES: N32,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N35,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: Monday 29th of April, 2019

TIME: 10am – 2pm daily (time subject to changes for training flexibility)

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Intense Marathon Practical Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS – UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Websites Development

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

GET STARTED NOW!

10 Likes

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by aolawale025: 8:20am On Apr 25, 2019
What is sagay trying to say? Are those individuals not ordinary people because of position?

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by Zico5(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2019
I still don't know where Sagay will hid his face by the time Buhari leaves the office. He thinks Buhari is God that should be worshipped by everyone, he thinks being in power has given u the mandate to abuse it to the detriment of the populace. Majority of Buhari supporters are just fools and nonentities.

43 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by tifany89(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2019
He said “I will not continue to dignify a pathetic Professor in his anti-climax years in his inanities. I have dragged him to court to come and prove some of his reckless and baseless allegations against me that are not even expected from a brain-damaged village drunkard cheesy cheesy cheesy. Until he discharges that, he gets no attention from me” he said.
Odumakin why cry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by elizabethg: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2019
Am i the only one who thinks.. Tinubu hand is this.? If you like xploit comedy videos.. See here.. https://muguvideos.com/collection/10/videos/Xploit%20Comedy%20Videos

3 Likes

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by soberdrunk(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2019
I just love it when two "intellectuals" dey fight, you will be hearing big big grammar and some intellectual insults... cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by Ebimor96: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
You can't possibly rule the bolded out.

The senile old carcass considers himself a god among his legion of zombies, hence anyone with a different opinion is seen as "An Enemy Of The State".

Meanwhile, I Stand With The Senator.
grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by Ebimor96: 8:21am On Apr 25, 2019
grin grin
grin grin grin
Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by kiyosaki1(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2019
Intimidating their critics , the guy might had hit the bull's eye to warrant such a response .
Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by Maket: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Court is the hope of the hopeless outside Nigeria.
In Nigeria if not on God, don't bank your hope on Court.
Secondly, we don't even know if you are clean or not......Only God and Justice(not injustice)court can determine that.
Odumakin be warned.
Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by Realdeals(m): 8:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Selfish individuals in the corridor of power fighting over useless issues.

1 Like

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:

The questions should be: should Buhari now be worried that Odumakin doesn't call him?

Is Odumakin a god?

1 Like

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by Chimaokigwe: 8:23am On Apr 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Bloody anuofia
That title is reserved for your father tapping palmwine in the village.
Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by Maxymilliano(m): 8:23am On Apr 25, 2019
Odumakin was once Buhari's spokesperson, it is his prerogative if he wants to speak to him or not, why the unnecessary hot airs from Sagay ?

3 Likes

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by Ikillfools: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2019
Seems everyone on the Buhari administration has the disease of overzealousness.

Can't really see what this disgrace to law profession, Itsey Sagay has to complain about.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by Blakjewelry(m): 8:26am On Apr 25, 2019
when buhari came into power he asked osibanjo to go and look for all the educated crazes for him to hire

1 Like

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by positivelord: 8:26am On Apr 25, 2019
Sagay only trying to instigate (power-drunk) Buhari to arrest Yinka Odumakin, National Publicity Secretary of Afenifere..thats all I can get from this trash of a write-up

1 Like

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by Guyman02: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2019
This website is dirty with all manner of betting posts and adverts

Seun can close it down if he is tired or somebody should mirror it and open another site called Koboland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Odumakin Will Soon Know He Has No Immunity Like Presidents – Sagay by BlackfireX: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2019
Buhari is too petty

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Policemen Brutalise NBA Secretary In Osun (pictured) / Caption This Photo of Mimiko, Fayose and Omisore.. / Saraki Appoints Baba Ahmed As Chief Of staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.