Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,090 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

Why Has Glo Network Refused To Improve - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Has Glo Network Refused To Improve (329 Views)

A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / Infinix Note 5 Showing 4G On Glo Network / 10 Things To Improve On This New Year, 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Has Glo Network Refused To Improve by tunnyl(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2019
I am just curious as to why Globacom has refused to make significant improvement in their internet speed, even after the customers have been complaining and requesting for a better service. Complaints about poor browsing experience on Glo network is everywhere on the internet.

They come up with great data plans, but when you subscribe to these plans, you are frustrated to the point of almost throwing your phone on the floor. Even the 4G Sim only shows H+.

Please Glo we will like to patronize you, but we dont want free data that we cannot use in peace.
Re: Why Has Glo Network Refused To Improve by Kyrx(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Glo internet is actually very fast here in Ife, browsing on their 4G network is like a flash.
Re: Why Has Glo Network Refused To Improve by Blakjewelry(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2019
it is location base but I think they need to improve in general.
Re: Why Has Glo Network Refused To Improve by donbachi(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2019
Paddy adenuga's babymama swear for the network.
Re: Why Has Glo Network Refused To Improve by bosco9: 9:08am On Apr 25, 2019
Glo GH has been down for days, no calls, no internet connection, so frustrating

(1) (Reply)

AOL Gold Running Slow / Alleged Ekiti State University “yahoo Yahoo” Student Runs Mad / How Do I Permanently Delete This Picture That Keeps Popping Up In My Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.