Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Should He Cut Her Off? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should He Cut Her Off? (1746 Views)

Nigeria: Lady Exchanges Her Life With Iphone 13 As Sakawa Boys Cut Her Into Piec / 83-year-old Woman Hasn’t Cut Her Snake-shaped Hair In 64 Years (Graphic Photos) / Man Forced His Girlfriend To Cut Her Hair, Captured Her After The Haircut. PICX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should He Cut Her Off? by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 25, 2019
A very candid advice is needed here, all comments are welcome. It's for a friend, and if you like, bash me that I'm the one.. grin All that is needed is just an urgent way out of this.

A very close friend of mine likes a girl, as far as I know.. He's one of the most impatient souls when it comes to dealing with girls. He doesn't give a damn, and doesn't hesitate to cut off a girl once he discovers he and the girl are not on the same page. But this particular babe, he likes her so much. Though he's yet to ask her out which I'm happy with. On the other hand, the girl is soo withdrawn, doesn't socialize, doesn't go out, has no close friends, always indoor except if she goes back to school. And she likes this dude as well, so obvious...just the issue of not wanting to go out. Her phone is faulty which makes it more difficult for him to communicate with her often. Now he spoke with her recently, the babe explained everything to him and promised to call my friend once she's free which I don't believe and he doesn't either. Now, baba is an impatient bastard.. grin. He wants to stylishly tell the girl he doesn't have all the time in the world to wait for that call, but he likes her so much he doesn't wanna fvck this up!
What should he do?

Modified:
You all are getting this wrong, the guy has been a fvckboy all his life.. But he suddenly fell for this girl.. As far as I know, this is the first girl he's scared to lose.. and I can bet my balls it's not about sex. He's just scared of letting his guard down, but he likes her soo much. So the issue now is how does he remain patient while waiting for the call, what are the things expected of him in order not to come across as desperate or needy and at the same time, keep the girl interested while waiting. Simple!
Una blood too dey hot.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by Jentle244: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2019
patience is indeed a rare virtue. and not everyone can have it. he should wait if he is truely looking for something meaningful with the girl or he wan rush chop and clean mouth?
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by donbachi(m): 9:31am On Apr 25, 2019
Wetin u dey feel like? you need to be cut off,not her.
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2019
undecided Phuck you n yuh friend...

2 Likes

Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by IamPlato(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2019
What Exactly Does Your Friend Want From This Girl? To fvck her Abi
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by lilianofentse(f): 9:59am On Apr 25, 2019
I pray she doesn't give you a chance to prey on her. Don't quote me I know it's you
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by emmysolo2001(f): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2019
Your friend would be a complete idiot to cut her off,do you know what it means to have a girl with no friends,who keeps to her self. A girl with no friend to confuse her about her relationship, or partying, or skipping school. Damn he would be dump to leave a person with the right mindset.

2 Likes

Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by Preshy561(f): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2019
Conglomeration of fvckboys.
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by Biglittlelois(f): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2019
emmysolo2001:
Your friend would be a complete idiot to cut her off,do you know what it means to have a girl with no friends,who keeps to her self. A girl with no friend to confuse her about her relationship, or partying, or skipping school. Damn he would be dump to leave a person with the right mindset.

Some guys don't realise how blessed they are to have a rare vitrue and personality like that, ladies like that hardly cheat.
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by MissRaine69(f): 11:12am On Apr 25, 2019
ceeroh:
A very candid advice is needed here, all comments are welcome. It's for a friend, and if you like, bash me that I'm the one.. grin All that is needed is just an urgent way out of this.

A very close friend of mine likes a girl, as far as I know.. He's one of the most impatient souls when it comes to dealing with girls. He doesn't give a damn, and doesn't hesitate to cut off a girl once he discovers he and the girl are not on the same page. But this particular babe, he likes her so much. Though he's yet to ask her out which I'm happy with. On the other hand, the girl is soo withdrawn, doesn't socialize, doesn't go out, has no close friends, always indoor except if she goes back to school. And she likes this dude as well, so obvious...just the issue of not wanting to go out. Her phone is faulty which makes it more difficult for him to communicate with her often. Now he spoke with her recently, the babe explained everything to him and promised to call my friend once she's free which I don't believe and he doesn't either. Now, baba is an impatient bastard.. grin. He wants to stylishly tell the girl he doesn't have all the time in the world to wait for that call, but he likes her so much he doesn't wanna fvck this up!
What should he do?
Let the girl finish school and ask your friend to stop distracting her as he sounds like the worst thing that could happen to this girl.
His lack of patience makes him sound like a member of the hit and quit it crew.
If he does not have any good intentions for this girl don’t encourage him.

1 Like

Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by MissRaine69(f): 11:14am On Apr 25, 2019
emmysolo2001:
No guys like him are not good news for women like her. He sounds like a fckboi she deserves more than that.
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by nuelsam: 11:20am On Apr 25, 2019
Fuckboys attracting rare virtues....... Nice guys attracting bad gyals....... Lifes gud.
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by anthonyuncle(m): 11:25am On Apr 25, 2019
I have a close paddy in a similar situation(although he ain't that impatient),
he gets himself(socially) occupied with lots of female friends
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by united442(m): 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
emmysolo2001:

that's the type of girl want to have a future with...
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
tell ur frnd dt we dnt knw him

1 Like

Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided Phuck you n yuh friend...

Is that all you've got? You can do better. The post has been modified anyway, you can read again.
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
lilianofentse:
I pray she doesn't give you a chance to prey on her. Don't quote me I know it's you

Me?? Then you're the girl in question. grin Una blood too dey hot abeg.. wetin nah
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by nodeKWKLFL: 1:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
ceeroh:
Tell your friend not to worry. He will receive that call together with acceptance fee.
See this one. You no know say the girl know your scores and she dey prepare you for slaughter house

Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2019
emmysolo2001:

Exactly! God bless you.. Same thing I told him.. You can read the post again, I've modified it.
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
nodeKWKLFL:

Tell your friend not to worry. He will receive that call together with acceptance fee.
See this one. You no know say the girl know your scores and she dey prepare you for slaughter house
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
ceeroh:

What should he do?

Modified:
You all are getting this wrong, the guy has been a fvckboy all his life.. But he suddenly fell for this girl.. As far as I know, this is the first girl he's scared to lose.. and I can bet my balls it's not about sex. He's just scared of letting his guard down, but he likes her soo much. So the issue now is how does he remain patient while waiting for the call, what are the things expected of him in order not to come across as desperate or needy and at the same time, keep the girl interested while waiting. Simple!
Una blood too dey hot.

cc: lalasticlala
so you later settled for the quiet senior sister ba.what of the junior one that was all over you,i mean the extroverted one that wants show off,how were you able to discard her kos she's supposed to be mad at you for opting for her senior sister.oya ansa my questions.
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
peepydelano:
so you later settled for the quiet senior sister ba.what of the junior one that was all over you,i mean the extroverted one that wants show off,how were you able to discard her kos she's supposed to be mad at you for opting for her senior sister.oya ansa my questions.

I already left both.. It was a very risky adventure. But this present one isn't even about me... Una no dey ever forget something. I like you though, you're the smartest guy on this thread.

Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
ceeroh:

I already left both.. It was a very risky adventure. But this present one isn't even about me... Una no dey ever forget something. I like you though, you're the smartest guy on this thread.
i got you right there.lol
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
peepydelano:
i got you right there.lol
PM me.. 0 7 0 6 1 6 4 4 9 2 2. Let's talk
Re: Should He Cut Her Off? by iTearHerToto: 11:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
But this particular babe, he likes her so much. Though he's yet to ask her out which I'm happy with

Exactly where I stopped reading the trash that's supposed to be in a waste basket.

Pukes angry

(1) (Reply)

Man And His Woman Strips N@k£d For A Maternity Shoot, Nigerians React / The World Already Know Nigeria Is Synonymous To Fraud (pictures) / Real Men Dont Fall In Love.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.