Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,055 members, 7,807,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

World Malaria Day: Does Malaria Contribute To The Number Of Mad People? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / World Malaria Day: Does Malaria Contribute To The Number Of Mad People? (201 Views)

Prince Ned Nwoko Foundation Holds World Malaria Day With Massive Road Walk Aware / 85% Of Mad People In Nigeria Are Youths - Medical Doctor / Clamp Down On Mad People In Anambra State Begins (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Malaria Day: Does Malaria Contribute To The Number Of Mad People? by Omuneizzy6(m): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2019
Nairalanders,Today is world malaria day.... I don't have much to say I just want to know this answer.... Does malaria contribute to the number of mad people we see on the street today?
Re: World Malaria Day: Does Malaria Contribute To The Number Of Mad People? by DonGtoG1(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2019
Omuneizzy6:
Nairalanders,Today is world malaria day....
I don't have much to say I just want to know this answer....
Does malaria contribute to the number of mad people we see on the street today?

Please, don't get me wrong with the question i am about to ask.
Did you notice any sign of madness in you?. As the answer to my question will help me to fully understand your question.

(1) (Reply)

Watching TV Or Videos On Screens, Playing Computer Games Not Healthy For Childre / Cures To Alzheimer, Stroke, Cancer, Food Allergies & Kidney Problems, / Google's Parent, Alphabet Has A Plan To Eliminate Mosquitoes Worldwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.