Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,945 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? (28302 Views)

Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria / Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by OboOlora(f): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Kaduna

1 Like

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Commanderinpips: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Calabar is not that bad

2 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by teddyK(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
I would recommend Benin City..Very quiet city and there are fun places to visit... When you in benin ,tell me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Abakaliki... no be joke

8 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by chiamzzy: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
.....Tinapa Resort in Calabar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by zuchyblink(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Owerri, Akwa Ibom, calabar, Enugu..........

5 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Quality20(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
sokoto and okene in kwara state

1 Like

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Obudu cattle ranch...Cross River State.

You can stay at Nike Lake Resort and explore other parts of the city.... Enugu State

Akwa Ibom State

7 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Coldplayyy(m): 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Marioabell:
FTC wow

what did you drink?

1 Like

Dem go kidnap u. Stay lagos

5 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Fibonacci88: 12:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
Coldplayyy:
Calabar!

FTC grin
Which kind Calabar unless u dey find olosho
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by ephraim18(m): 12:35pm On Apr 25, 2019
calabar enugu or bauchi I prefare one of them

1 Like

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Coldplayyy(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Fibonacci88:

Which kind Calabar unless u dey find olosho

re-read the thread title again grin
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Quality20(m): 12:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Timothy92:
Kogi state
u mean okene or lokoja?

1 Like

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Nehunaster: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
[

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by amadasunfarm(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Benin City

3 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by ishawlar: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Plenty of goodies in lagos state. Only the place where u can enjoy ur vacation nd money.

6 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by sukerefakere(m): 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ogbor hills ABA

Come and see the beauty of landscape and life

4 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by SouthSouth1914: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Calabar or Lagos Island
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lagos most definitely. Low kidnapping rate compared to the south south, loads of fun places to visit, beach, bars, clubs. Also, loads of events happening, drama, comedy. Its the fun capital of Nigeria.

Next is Abuja, though not as bubbly as Lagos but for people with very high taste. Lots of open air gardens to eat barbeque fish & chips and music at night.

3 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by BlackfireX: 12:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Borno .... Sambisa forest
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Asshurbanipali: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Awka- night life/enjoyment/chicks

Asaba- night life/enjoyment/chicks

Calabar- night life/enjoyment/chicks/nature

Uyo- night life/enjoyment/chicks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by 400billionman: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
MajorJeffery:
If someone wants to visit Nigeria on a vacation and to have fun for a few weeks, what city will be the most suitable for that?

Nairalanders, your recommendations and contributions will be greatly appreciated and please state your reasons to help interested parties in their considerations. Thank you.

Calabar throughout December.

Enugu any Holiday period.

2 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Ayhomes(m): 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
I love my yoruba tribe, we never brag about what we have because our standard surpasses other tribe in Nigeria...pls no one should mention Lagos because we are not in Nigeria and our city is not just the best in Nigeria right now but on of the best in Africa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Guyman02: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Enugu, the serenity, the atmosphere, the ambience is awesome and security is good.

1 Like

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
....though I'm Yoruba, born, raised & reside in Lagos,

I LOVE ENUGU !... my trip there was AWESOME!

I can't wait to visit there again.

9 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
This is four bedroom residential accommodation designed by AsomarchitectNG..

It's has an ante room, living room, dinning area with bar ,laundry and all rooms ensuite. Contact us for the complete architectural drawings..

See my signature for more details...

1 Like

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Firstandonly(m): 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
calabar try small
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by TooMuchStuff: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
Me think it's Edo state.
Calabar is not bad too.

Edo opens u up to historical centres that shape our culture n people. Top it up with a visit to Afemai region of kukuruku mountainous landscapes with the peak at Ososo.
Filani hotels is a bomb, the best Hotel around....

Just had mine this past weekend of Easter there in Edo state.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Rubyventures: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
Calabar and Benin City in December
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by vecman22(m): 12:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
kelvinUchiha:
Hmmm Fun?

For this Buhari Administration?

So you think everybody is as broke as you guys abi? Seat there and be shouting "for this buhari administration" while others are making good money for themselves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

HUNGARIAN Visa Application. / Cities With The Worst Traffic In The World; Lagos Is No 1 - World Of Statistics / BBNaija: Khloe "I Like Miracle, Teddy A Not My Type"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.