Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,165 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:23 AM

Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University (1933 Views)

Lady In Tears As US-Based Fiancé Dumps Her For Her Bestie A Week To Wedding / Lady Drinks Sniper As Boyfriend Dumps Her After 4 Years Of Dating (Video) / Boyfriend Dumps Lady After Cooking For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by CoolgistDotCom: 10:12am On Apr 25, 2019
Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University

A 100-level student of Kogi State University, Ayingba identifed as Miss Rebecca Michael reportedly committed suicide on Wednesday after being dumped by her boyfriend.

The deceased who is in her 20’s, recently gained admission into the department of Philosophy in the institution. She committed suicide by drinking sniper in their 200 housing unit residence in Lokoja.

The 100-level student who allegedly committed suicide shortly after being dumped by her boyfriend who is said to be a prominent DJ in Lokoja, was rushed to the Federal Medical Centre were she gave up the ghost. She was reportedly buried on Wednesday at Lokongoma cemetery, Lokoja Kogi State.

SOURCE; https://coolgist.com

Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by anonymuz(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2019
Dumb ass. @20 only thing you were thinking of was dick..stupidity at its peak.

2 Likes

Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by MissRaine69(f): 11:03am On Apr 25, 2019
She had issues that preceded this relationship no one wakes up and just kills themselves. It was more than just being dumped.

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by CoolgistDotCom: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2019
anonymuz:
Dumb ass. @20 only thing you were thinking of was dick..stupidity at its peak.

LMFAO grin grin
Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by CoolgistDotCom: 11:09am On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
She had issues that preceded this relationship no one wakes up and just kills themselves. It was more than just being dumped.

YEAH...true
Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by ubunja(m): 3:54pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
since when did you become a psychologist?

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by MissRaine69(f): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
ubunja:
Since the day I graduated...counselling is offered in my line of work as it’s essential.
Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by CoolgistDotCom: 10:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
ubunja:
LMFAO grin
Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

I understand your point of view, but lately it's hard to feel sympathy for someone who doesn't have value for their life.
Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by MissRaine69(f): 11:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
pcguru1:

I understand your point of view, but lately it's hard to feel sympathy for someone who doesn't have value for their life.
You cannot have sympathy for what you do not understand it’s common human trait.
Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

You cannot have sympathy for what you do not understand it’s common human trait.

Theres no mention of mental health here and the site links to a blog that has nothing to do with the story, so yeah fake news. But I thought it again and maybe that's valid point.
Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by MissRaine69(f): 11:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
pcguru1:

Theres no mention of mental health here and the site links to a blog that has nothing to do with the story, so yeah fake news. But I thought it again and maybe that's valid point.
Happy people don’t end their lives.
Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by CoolgistDotCom: 8:22am On Apr 26, 2019
pcguru1:

Ok
Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by chiunlimited(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2019
During the breakup, she wasn't only traumatized but Also been dickmatized. What a pity she couldn't survive without his joystick

undecided undecided
Rip dear

Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
this sniper of a thing make govt restrict the sales of dat chemical. The rate nigerians are using it to commit suicide under this buhari regime is getting alarmin. Any small issue for relationship na to drink sniper die. May she RIP anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by IamPlato(m): 12:54pm On Apr 26, 2019
It Baffles Me When People Kill Themselves Because Of The Opposite Sex... I Believe There Is Usually More To This Than What We See

1 Like

Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by CaptainMitch: 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2019
Dem go find new chemical buy.
lefulefu:
this sniper of a thing make govt restrict the sales of dat chemical. The rate nigerians are using it to commit suicide under this buhari regime is getting alarmin. Any small issue for relationship na to drink sniper die. May she RIP anyway.
Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Dem go find new chemical buy.
ehn at least d other poisons no too dey as effective in killling a human being. There is this guy wey dey come my side come preach every sunday evening. D guy as we hear im past tory dem say d bros drink one local rat poison wen im babe dump am for one yahoo boy based in malaysia. But the doctors and nurses were quick to save his life. But for sniper my guy dat poison is just too damm dangerous. As d victim jus drink d poison weda u rush d victim to hospital d poison go still destroy d victim system. Dis sniper is too strong of a drug to jus dey allow civilians get their hands on it.
Re: Rebecca Michael Commits Suicide As Boyfriend Dumps Her In Kogi State University by CaptainMitch: 1:31pm On Apr 26, 2019
You have a point antidote should be found or we limit the usage, its a potent chemical
lefulefu:
ehn at least d other poisons no too dey as effective in killling a human being. There is this guy wey dey come my side come preach every sunday evening. D guy as we hear im past tory dem say d bros drink one local rat poison wen im babe dump for one yahoo boy based in malaysia. But the doctors and nurses were quick to save his life. But for sniper my guy dat poison is just too damm dangerous. As d victim jus drink d poison weda u rush d victim to hospital d poison go still destroy d victim system. Dis sniper is too strong of a drug to jus dey allow civilians get their hands on it.

(1) (Reply)

NYSC Lovers! Two Corp Member Finally Got Married. Photos / Clingy Nurse / I Won’t Explain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.