Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Redmi Note 7: The Screen Of All Screens - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 7: The Screen Of All Screens (4968 Views)

How Much Does It Cost To Repair The Screen Of An Iphone XR? / Let's Show Off Phones Home Screens / See What Happened To My S8+ Screen Of 115k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi Note 7: The Screen Of All Screens by Meroyi1: 10:58am On Apr 29, 2019
Meroyi1:

It's a lie I am using Nokia 5.1 plus, there is nothing like hanging, nothing like lagging, it works perfectly well, it performed better than what you have said about the phone, durability is perfect, network has never disappointed me for once, infact Nokia 5.1 plus or X5 is a great phone, haba bros take it easy.
jaymichael:
Personally I would go for the Redmi note 7, it has better specs on paper. Better processor, camera, battery and based on users' testimony, very strong hardware. The design of the redmi note 7 is sleeker and it had a higher resolution and pixel density.
Lastly, I know a friend that uses the Nokia x5.1 plus and I am not too impressed with the phone. It is slower than my Lenovo k5 pro with sd636 and he even complains of hanging sometimes. If The Mediatek helio p60 processor on the Nokia 5.1 plus cannot match the Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 in performance, how can you expect it to outperform the Snapdragon 660 processor on the redmi note 7 in performance?
These are my own opinion though.

I watched it on YouTube Nokia 5.1 plus Vs Redmi note 7, Nokia all the way.

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 7: The Screen Of All Screens by Mizik(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
The Redmi note 7 is now available on jumia express
Call or whatsapp 07016854740 to order for urs
Free shipping
Pay on delivery!
Re: Redmi Note 7: The Screen Of All Screens by ssANIKUDIss(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Redmi 7 and Redmi Note 7 running out of stock. Contact me to get yours.
https:///2348131910622
Free Shipping & Pay on Delivery also available for some locations.
Re: Redmi Note 7: The Screen Of All Screens by MobileChic: 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Redmi Note 7: The Screen Of All Screens by MobileChic: 4:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
Check out these amazing pictures taken with the Redmi Note 7.

These guys are definitely mean business !

https://mobilityarena.com/redmi-note-7-unboxing-first-impressions

https://mobilityarena.com/redmi-note-7-48-mp-mi-dual-camera-photos/
Re: Redmi Note 7: The Screen Of All Screens by mecmoss: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
How much to get it to kWARA STATE.
BlackArab:
I will give you for 45k. Lagos buyers only. 08082716231
Re: Redmi Note 7: The Screen Of All Screens by BlackArab(m): 5:11am On Apr 30, 2019
mecmoss:
How much to get it to kWARA STATE.
sold out
Re: Redmi Note 7: The Screen Of All Screens by MobileChic: 10:30am On Jun 06, 2019
jaymichael:
How can you say that I am lying when you don't even know me or the friend I was referring to? Same phone but User's experience may be different. I gave a user's experience which I witnessed and you gave yours, won't that be wrong of me to say you are lying as our user's experience is different?

You're right. No one can have same user experience. I can relate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Android 10 Update Now Available On Infinix Note 5 / 200 For 4.5gb On Airtel / How To Install Google Apps On The Huawei Y7P Or Any HMS Phone - Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.