Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,567 members, 7,801,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks (47508 Views)

Tacha Shares Picture From Her First Ever Photoshoot At The Age Of 17 / Hilda Dokubo And Shan George Celebrate Christmas In The Creeks of Niger Delta / Ufomba Onyinyechi Goes Nude In A Bathtub Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by EmmyBlogs(f): 11:08am On Apr 25, 2019
The reigning Queen of Face of Gbaramatu International 2019, Miss Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi has released her first official photo shoot from oil polluted Niger Delta Creeks.

The 19-year-old Queen Helma hit the headlines when she emerged as Face of Gbaramatu International Beauty Pageant on Sunday 31st of March, 2019 in a highly competitive competition held in Warri, Delta State.

The pictures were taken to show the world the plight of the villagers in the Niger Delta area where water and farms have been polluted by oil spillage.

See More Photos:

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/teenage-beauty-queen-takes-her-photo.html?m=1

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by ajapz(m): 11:16am On Apr 25, 2019
Na wa oh!! that's all i can say.

3 Likes

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by BLUEJAYY: 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
This sends a message. Loud and clear.

What'd be done about it? Nothing. This is Nigeria of course. Big shame.

191 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by olaolulazio(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
Pre wedding photo loading grin grin
Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by Houseofglam7(f): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
That's some massive water pollution

79 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by HisSexcellency(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
My people don suffer embarassed

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by gabi98(m): 2:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
This is the actual state Nigeria find herself
Nigeria herself is highly polluted than this

27 Likes

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by jomarq(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
I tot buhari tell amechi to tell shell to pay asari dokubo to kria dat oil last year

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by Riversides2003(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
W
Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by aciza(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by VickersMK3: 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Blame your useless Governors in the SS.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by AleAirHub(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Nice message instrument cool

36 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by ishowdotgmail(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Truly speaking, as a Yoruba man I felt bad seeing these pictures. Just imagining how life would be for those over there!

Their agricultural lifestyle, safe mode of water drinking and all..... cry

85 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by jomboliski(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Despite all the money generated in the Niger Delta.

Our leaders really need to seat up.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by abrahamadadhe(m): 2:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
A
Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by GoldenJAT(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Strive to be different from others.Creating awareness in her own little way.

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by Andhominem: 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Yoruba all the way... smiley
Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by Samanza89: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
The REAL slay queen!..

Not all those cucumber beauty Queens we are having around...

She's passing a great message of the plight of the Niger Deltan's...

We own the oil and we are still the ones suffering. Where did we go wrong or who did we offend?..

73 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by Riversides2003(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
These foreign companies cannot try this nonsense and succeed without the backing of the Gbaramatu people.

3 Likes

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by Icon4s(m): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
It is their own people engaging in illegal bunkering/refining that created such mess.

4 Likes

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by sinaj(f): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
Wow!

Best photoshoot ive seen. We need more of this

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by Jig5aw(f): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
So sad
Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by stanisbaratheon: 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
VickersMK3:
Blame your useless Governors in the SS.

Zip it my friend. Who collects taxes from the IOCs??

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by Proudlyngwa(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
Proudly caused most times by the callous indigenes.

1 Like

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by Barnext(m): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
the government don't even care how people survive... itz not easy!!
Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by Mariangeles(f): 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
The extent of pollution is so heartbreaking.
I wonder if the land can ever be healed .

I remember watching a film shot in the Niger-Delta, and I was uncomfortable all through

May crude oil never be found in my town !

8 Likes

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
If I become the president of this country, the first thing is to kill all the politicians that put us in this mess and are still alive......the likes of babangida, obasanjo, including the South South leaders who embezzled a lot of money without doing anything. Then confiscate all their wealth and property!
Strip them all of the oil well they own......cos they all owned it illegally, including that Mariam babangida's lady tailor.

After the above, I'll now beg God for forgiveness and start work on the less privileged in all states.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Helma Peredesabofa Akinyomi's Photoshoot At Oil Polluted Niger Delta Creeks by lukui: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
after some time now they will come online and start abusing government, all the federal allocations, and derivations that your states and state governors are collecting, what did they used them for?

later some of them will say that it is their grand fathers money that they used to build Lagos state, what about your own states, go back and develop your states too

Paris club refund, internally generated revenues and all the money that your states are collecting what the hell are they using them for?

what about James ibori, asari dokubo, government epumepolo tompolo, diezani Allison madueke, all the money that they stole , have you collected them back from them before coming to nairaland to abuse buhari!

as if it is buhari that stole the allocations for your state!!!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Put All My Boys In Business Class - Davido Brags As They Jet To Dubai / Kunle Afolayan Shares Photos Of His Train Ride From Lagos - Ibadan / Rapper MI Proposes Marriage To A Fan On Stage In Abakaliki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.