Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God (35504 Views)

I Used ‘abidoshaker’ To Bring Down Dollar — Prophet Odumeje / Don't Let Anyone Lie To You That Christmas Is A Pagan Festival / Billy Graham Becomes Fourth Citizen To 'lie In Honor' At US Capitol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by AbaLion: 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2019
The next cartel after drugs is the Church

-Lion

2 Likes

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by nwakaibeya1: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
WHAT GUARANTEE DOES IYKE ORIAKU HAVE THAT JESUS CHRIST KNOWS HIM AND HIS LIKES AS HE SPEAKS NOW ,NOT TO TALK OF FORGIVING HIM?Prophets & pastors falling you down in any Church in your fine cloths are Night criminals and evil marine promoters and nonsensical and if they have power let them confront me spiritually as there is no distance spiritually. I have spoken.

John 5,30>Today is { THURSDAY } of history & geography teaching & fashion sermons,stories upon stories that don't empower humans spiritually by comedy, story telling pastors&prophets for spiritually blind Born again followers & church goers?Born again & church goers enjoy it & continue to shout go deeper, prophesy, pastor ride on & after all the razzmatazz, you still remain in evil family&occult wickedness & evil marine bondages&can't sleep at night& witches & wizards feast on them without mercy and evil neighbors and landlords and evil people can't fear you because you have no power&light& pastors &prophets &apostles continue to use Born again & Church goers to make merchandise of their bellies without giving them empowerment & liberation&most importantly give followers PEACE &LIGHT that ,Jesus Christ promised to give to those who come to him?Again see Jeremiah 5.21,22 Jeremiah 12 10 you must help yourself &Seek for unbelievable power and receive it, which is LIGHT,MANTLE & THE POWER THAT BE &this is available only if you believe there is >many just claim Born again without spiritual wisdom &spiritual eyes & unbelievable power & they hate change &new truth&revelation of real JESUS CHRIST even when they read that God will do a new thing in Bible but they still question the same God why he is doing a new Thing? What a disaster people of the world?BEHOLD kingdom of God of Jesus Christ is not for everyone,neither is heaven for everyone, devil has his own children always &devils children hate change,especially the ones masquerading as BORN AGAINS who hate truth&good change with passion& pretend, they are those we call human CHAMELEONS,we have spoken again & those who have ear let them hear &investigate from JESUS CHRIST if indeed they know JESUS CHRIST #who can battle with God of justice & the power that be?remember this is authority & truth&revelation& power that is unbelievable to humans,so it's not compulsory that you must embrace&believe us but only time will tell who is telling the truth or not as this is not like conventional Born again &Born again in vogue #NO & NEVER, Our own is accept the truth or perish,we don't beg humans to accept our truth&revelation,its accept or perish be you whoever,hence almost everyone claims to be Born again,the same way many people claimed to know GOD more than JESUS CHRIST when Christ came before and don't forget the fact that Power talks and not empty critics and we authorize humans to investigate our unbelievable truth and revelation as the confidence of a wise person is look before you leap and in the realm of the spirit there is no distance so figure us out. Mathew 13,13-15

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by AngelicBeing: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hian grin
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by OkCornel(m): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
mediaNGR:
A Nigerian preacher, Iyke Oriaku of the Churchless Revival, has revealed how he used to lie to people to raise money to do God's work because he was competing with demonic prophets.

On his Facebook post, he said he was a victim of "pulpit pressure"

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/nigerian-preacher-reveals-how-he-used.html

Reminds me of alBHAGDADI...and some other monetary tithe bounty hunters...

1 Like

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by emerged01(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
God bless pastor Bankie
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by lepasharon(f): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Not surprised. Christians are always lying for Jesus
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Self deception. Can one be a good and successful pastor without first being a very good liar?
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
Funaki:
Only if these pastors know how much influence they have on their members. No matter how ridiculous some pastors might sound, some of their members will still believe them.
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by MissRaine69(f): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
Used to lie? No that never stopped

1 Like

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by MrCEO69(m): 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by amrete1: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by sukerefakere(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
nineone:
Self deception. Can one be a good and successful pastor without first being a very good liar?
That's the first perquisite for being A man of God

A very good liar... lies like;
I drove from Lagos to Ibadan without no fuel in my car
God singled me out of the crowd
I speak to God directly via Etisalat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Mrpojj(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
mediaNGR:
A Nigerian preacher, Iyke Oriaku of the Churchless Revival, has revealed how he used to lie to people to raise money to do God's work because he was competing with demonic prophets.

Source:

https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/nigerian-preacher-reveals-how-he-used.html

This man is Still lying right now
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by jrusky(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Well thank God he has repennted and I'm happy he made honest confession. I guess he has not destroyed so many lives with his deception? Anyway God will look after that though.

And for the big ones still doing scamming business who are yahoo pastor should either repent and do restitution or one day face the wrath of the followers and the wrath of God.
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by chris31(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
If ur a married woman & u seek advice from ur pastor to run ur home ur risking ur marriage

1 Like

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Scammer. Souls are set on fire to fund his church business via tithes and offerings.

Who doesn't know that when you start a business you have to reinvest profits (scammed donations) in order to grow the business. After all he's the owner of the church and all he simply did was defer paying himself until business (church) is up and running.
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by CEOwatazs: 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
mediaNGR:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/nigerian-preacher-reveals-how-he-used.html

while I was away 2017 fr my national youth service, a frauster came n defrauded my parents n siblings at home..... the man is a winners so call pastor (sorry winners members).

cut long story short, he whined my parents heads to the extend of collecting food stuffs n cash from Dem. wer he bleeped up was.... in one of his visit he told ma parents dt he's broda is Seriously sick in d hospital n in need of serious medical attention (operation) and hiz not having any money with him. datx aw my parents gave him d money fr d treatment. in d evening my mum tried calling him to ask awfa with his brother's health but he missed the call. in the evening he returned the call, instead of him.to.wait n enquire who the caller was he jux went straight telling my mum that she shuldnt worry he's on his way to.meet her (he tot it was his side chick) and coincidentally the place they wer to meet was a lodge close to our house...so my mum went n waited fr him.....on arrival he jux jam with ma mum.... dtx wen he knew he bleeped up.big tym.

the most annoying prt of it is dt my jnr broda who exkoted my mum to meet the idiot failed to beat the hell.out of him
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
this guy is a crook, who is he trying to fool?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Aboguede(m): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
Please, what is the title of this story

CEOwatazs:

while I was away 2017 fr my national youth service, a frauster came n defrauded my parents n siblings at home..... the man is a winners so call pastor (sorry winners members).

cut long story short, he whined my parents heads to the extend of collecting food stuffs n cash from Dem. wer he bleeped up was.... in one of his visit he told ma parents dt he's broda is Seriously sick in d hospital n in need of serious medical attention (operation) and hiz not having any money with him. datx aw my parents gave him d money fr d treatment. in d evening my mum tried calling him to ask awfa with his brother's health but he missed the call. in the evening he returned the call, instead of him.to.wait n enquire who the caller was he jux went straight telling my mum that she shuldnt worry he's on his way to.meet her (he tot it was his side chick) and coincidentally the place they wer to meet was a lodge close to our house...so my mum went n waited fr him.....on arrival he jux jam with ma mum.... dtx wen he knew he bleeped up.big tym.

the most annoying prt of it is dt my jnr broda who exkoted my mum to meet the idiot failed to beat the hell.out of him
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by abbeyty(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
The funny thing is that no amount of confession would stop the miracles seekers going to his church.
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by emyrald91(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
mediaNGR:

Believe me, He will make more money by this confession. He will tell people that he is now soooo rich and God doesn't need their money. But las las they have to give to save themselves.
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by missioner(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Issa normal stuffs
Pastors dey lie
As in na them we suppose call delielie

Na so for one church one start to dey skentelebombareke shintaraba come my side
Start to narrate stuffs for me
E dey speak am out o
Hold mike
The whole church dey hear
He say I like beer I say yes
He say I like cigar I say yes
He say my papa dey village I say yes
Shakarababa
He say mama dey sell fish I say yes pastor. I raise hand up dey shout hallelujah
He say na me be the rock of my family say as I get money reach I no dey help say why! I say I'm sorry prophet. He said all the money wey I get make I carry am come as there is a spirit wey dey make me spend am for beer and woman wey no want make I spend am for family. I say yes prophet I go bring am next Sunday.
Shakarabombaclaka
After service I just go house. The next Sunday prophet call say why I no come again. I tell am say if he ever call me again I go beat am sotay he go see oschoffa. The mumu get the beer and cigar part maybe he smell am or he don see me do am. Papa don die since. Mama na one professor for one place. Na me poor pass for my family despite my swag. My brothers hold pieces. I just tell am say I no wan fall him hand thats why I dey say yes yes else I go deny am there and then and him career as prophet don finish be that.

See no be say you no wan cast am, na jazz catch you bro
Weyrey say bros thank you and he hang phone. I hear say he don go open big church somewhere. He go use lie finish them for there
no be say you no wan cast am, baba na jazz catch you.
It is owo or amunimuye �
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Ezeg1111(m): 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
mediaNGR:

Pastors are supposed to be leaders but what we have nowadays are just "guymen".
Enter Benin,you go see church everywhere!!!
Every corner wey you turn na church, like virtually every street oo
I am not saying the man is fake oo,far from it
what I am saying is,being a pastor should not be what you do to get going in life after every other endeavor fails you
Let God call you,and stop calling God.

A young man go finish University after his Papa Position in school fellowship, the next thing after graduation na to open church.
Abeg let us give Christianity back its lost Glory
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by phorget(m): 4:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
Have you done your restitution sir?
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by doggedfighter(f): 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
TheAngry1:
E still dey lie!

I think say na only me still smell the lies
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
missioner:

no be say you no wan cast am, baba na jazz catch you.
It is owo or amunimuye �
Ehen? Na wah ooooo
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by doggedfighter(f): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
gypsey:
this guy is a crook, who is he trying to fool?
A bigger crook , my dear
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by doggedfighter(f): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
emyrald91:

Believe me, He will make more money by this confession. He will tell people that he is now soooo rich and God doesn't need their money. But las las they have to give to save themselves.

That's exactly his plan
Re: Iyke Oriaku: How I Used To Lie To Raise Money For God by doggedfighter(f): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
This man is still a liar. The only difference is he has upgraded and needs richer people to buy into his scams hence the abroad pictures. Tueh grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Release My Visa" Billboard Of Omega Ministry International Spotted In Benin / Bishop Oyedepo: Don't Name Anything After Me In Winners Chapel When I Die / Has The Spirit Of Stealing Been Unleashed On Our Kids This Christmas? (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.