Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) (52673 Views)

Enwere Kingsley Ikenna Wins National Maths Competition (Photo) / Is This The Best Handwriting Ever? (Photo) / 12-Year-Old Rishe Gnanasekaran Wins National Mathematics Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
If na true, I shame for mysef
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Streetdreamx(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bluezy13:
wetin com concern your own god now? He meant God.

Wetin concern god for this matter now
Or did you see them mention any god there
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by taofeek11(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bluezy13:

He gave it to you and still holds you ransom.
He gave you freewill and still punishes you for your choice. Didn't he know you'll choose a particular way from the beginning??
He knew you'll choose to disobey him even before you were created...he knew you before you were formed and your purpose (Jeremiah chapter 1.) and that you'll get punished for it (Revelation chapter 21), he still sheepishly went ahead to create you (Genesis chapter 1:27, 5:2) and he turns around to blame you for it (Ezekiel 18 and Jeremiah 31:30).

And then to round it up, this same god tells you that there is a solution for it by allowing us to kill his only son for you to believe in the poor son (John 3:16) that he...the son... brought grace which will save you (Ephesians 2:8&9, Romance 3...7).

Is this god not confused

And before you call me names for writing this piece, you should blame this same god first for giving me the opportunity to write it, without killing me before now.

I'm a Muslim, your write-up is deep and thoughtful
This challenge me 2 seek more knowledge
Thanks bro wink
But Allah is Great grin
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by wildernessVoice: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bluezy13:

g

In life, it's either God or satan.
It's like you hate hearing of God then you must be satan bosom friend.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Heineken(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2019
There's God truly... As for religion.. It's trash and I don't believe it.

4 Likes

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by wildernessVoice: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
taofeek11:

I'm a Muslim, your write-up is deep and thoughtful
This challenge me 2 seek more knowledge
Thanks bro wink
But Allah is Great grin

You're writing in English, why not say God is great

1 Like

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by sonnie10: 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
If I was one of the judges, even if it’s an O she was able to write, she wins.
On a lighter note, she can’t be a good Doctor.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by taofeek11(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
wildernessVoice:

:
The name of Allah is accurate even if u turn it backward it is appear d same
But God is not, because there is Dog behind it

1 Like

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bluezy13:

I should watch a movie

We are discussing reality and you're referring me to a movie...concocted by people of your calibre of faith.
I made reference to your own scriptures, quoting points and you're referring me to a movie.

I'm done.

It's high time you changed your DP.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by taofeek11(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
wildernessVoice:

L
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bluezy13:

Independence, Reality and Liberation.

Absolute nonsense.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by STRENGTHesq(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2019
cobsol:

You are a small boy, I have seen your profile picture
lipsrsealed
And so?

3 Likes

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by thesicilian: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
They probably just let her win out of sentiment for her effort and determination, not necessarily that she was the best.

2 Likes

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by buzritchy: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
God is indeed great and there is ability in disability of any form. Check out the books in the shelf surrounding the brilliant girl-
•The Mass for Children
•The Holy Eucharist
•God is listening to me
& perhaps the “Children Bible”

Where will her inspiration and talent comes from if not from God. Kudos girl... keep it up & just do it.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Honeysweetest(f): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bluezy13:

He gave you freewill and still punishes you for your choice. Didn't he know you'll choose a particular way from the beginning??
He knew you'll choose to disobey him even before you were created...he knew you before you were formed and your purpose (Jeremiah chapter 1.) and that you'll get punished for it (Revelation chapter 21), he still sheepishly went ahead to create you (Genesis chapter 1:27, 5:2) and he turns around to blame you for it (Ezekiel 18 and Jeremiah 31:30).

And then to round it up, this same god tells you that there is a solution for it by allowing us to kill his only son for you to believe in the poor son (John 3:16) that he...the son... brought grace which will save you (Ephesians 2:8&9, Romance 3...7).

Is this god not confused

And before you call me names for writing this piece, you should blame this same god first for giving me the opportunity to write it, without killing me before now.
oga calm down, ur anger is evidenced in your write up, no one is forcing you to accept him, just stop forcing your unaccaptance down our throat, we are not interested.

4 Likes

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's high time you changed your DP.
lol.i had to go and check his dp because of you.
Buy why are you interested in him changing it?

1 Like

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Favourobyno27(m): 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
What I believe in this world of spirituality and physicality is that no one not even D Great Einstein knows how the supreme God thinks.
ps- I believe in God grin

3 Likes

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Shila16: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bluezy13:

I should watch a movie

We are discussing reality and you're referring me to a movie...concocted by people of your calibre of faith.
I made reference to your own scriptures, quoting points and you're referring me to a movie.

I'm done.
Go and read Psalm 14.I pray it's never too late for you to understand. This are signs that we are already in the end times lots of Godlessness,hatred for God ,sexual perversion this days .God please save we that are your children and allow us to walk in your light Amen

3 Likes

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by mostmorgan: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bluezy13:

As a freethinker, there is no difference.
And education has nothing to do with it.
The differences is ascribed even in lexicons just for the purpose of distinction and to make theists such as Christians and islams happy...with the feelings that they respect their god.

But realistically, no difference.
the one God is d Almighty while d god is d one dey serve on earth (juju)
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by CalciumB3: 9:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bluezy13:

As a freethinker, there is no difference.
And education has nothing to do with it.
The differences is ascribed even in lexicons just for the purpose of distinction and to make theists such as Christians and islams happy...with the feelings that they respect their god.

But realistically, no difference.
Bro I get your point, but I think there's something behind your thought..

Only a fool will look into the sky and say that there is no God.
Only a madman will look in seas and say that the fishes are a mistake...

4 Likes

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Goalnaldo:
lol.i had to go and check his dp because of you.
Buy why are you interested in him changing it?

It's long overdue. It has been there since I joined Nairaland. Too overdue. I'm tired of that pose and look.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Theboss100(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Get Well Soon. Pls Observe Ur Medications. God Is Ur Healer [quote author=Bluezy13 post=77848466]

Is this god not confused

And before you call me names for writing this piece, you should blame this same god first for giving
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

It's long overdue. It has been there since I joined Nairaland. Too overdue. I'm tired of that pose and look.
meaning you have a secret crush on him..tell him na.its not a crime for a girl to confess her feelings to s guy.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by AnthonyAk(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
Bluezy13:

So its not God that she dosent have fingers and yet still felt compelled to compete with people with complete digits and won?
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Olusholasimon(m): 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
I just love some aspect and part of this world, the happenings that amazes me are those that gave way for the unthinkable to happen.
I'm happy for you & all those who have supported you till you reach such a great feat.
More outstanding success by God's Grace.
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by silent10(m): 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wtf grin grin grin this is damn funny grin do you know him You are definitely stalking him cheesy
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Great ability in disability
Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

if you are the one in your dp, then you are the prettiest lady I have seen on this forum..
You deserve this...

Re: Sara Hinesley Wins National Handwriting Competition In US (Photos) by naijajobx: 9:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
Good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

World's First Rare White Kiwi That Inspired Children's Books Dies (Photos) / Pictures From The Top 3 New Federal Universities / Different Types Of Students You Will Meet In An Exam Hall (meme Collection)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.