Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Photos ; Facelift Procedure Gone Wrong........as Woman Suffers Severe Blisters. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos ; Facelift Procedure Gone Wrong........as Woman Suffers Severe Blisters. (1795 Views)

Venita Akpofure Talks About Her Breast Augmentation Procedure In Turkey / Hero! Uncle Suffers Severe Burns After Rushing Into Burning House To Save Niece / Funke Kuti Suffers Severe Asthma Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos ; Facelift Procedure Gone Wrong........as Woman Suffers Severe Blisters. by Bharekta: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
na wa oooo........

A woman’s face and neck has been left covered in blisters after a facelift procedure went TERRIBLY wrong.

The woman, in her 50s, went to Taipei, Taiwan, for a plastic surgery. She is believed to have had Thermage treatment, a face-tightening procedure using radio-frequency technology that heats deep layers of the skin to stimulate collagen – Unknown to her, her skin had become burned from the inside after having the treatment.

https://bluebloodz.com.ng/photo-facelift-procedure-gone-wrong-as-blisters-covers-womans-face/

She returned home after being given the all clear.At home, she started feeling a sharp pain on her face that was quickly followed by the appearance of burn blisters. She went to a hospital but ended up in intensive care for three weeks as she was covered in second-degree burns.

Due to her burn injuries, she will need to wait at least two to three months before undergoing any new procedures.

Badjob!!!!

Re: Photos ; Facelift Procedure Gone Wrong........as Woman Suffers Severe Blisters. by Houseofglam7(f): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Yup,her face got all the 'lift' it needed undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos ; Facelift Procedure Gone Wrong........as Woman Suffers Severe Blisters. by Jentle244: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
U are old and u want to cheat nature.

Las las God pass u shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos ; Facelift Procedure Gone Wrong........as Woman Suffers Severe Blisters. by Lmaomen1(m): 6:03am On Aug 18, 2020
omg, what was wrong with his face?
He certainly needed a facelift

1 Like

Re: Photos ; Facelift Procedure Gone Wrong........as Woman Suffers Severe Blisters. by Victor8st: 7:46am On Aug 18, 2020
Oh, my God, it's scary. Luckily, my experience was successful and my facelift operation was OK. I had surgery a few years ago, and even now my face looks very young and healthy. I am very happy with the result and the surgeons who supported me and explained everything i asked . It is really bad that this girl had such a terrible experience. I asked my surgeon if it is possible to correct the situation in the photo and he replied that it is possible. You need to make an appointment for a consultation where you will talk about everything with the doctor. Here is a link to the surgical center where I had the operation https://www.seattleplasticsurgery.com/facelift-seattle/ , i think it can really help you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Cute Pictures Of Cee-C, As She Strike A Pose In Front Of Her Benz / Mike Tyson Legal-convicted-rapist Chastises Rapper Boosie For Defending Children / Reactions As Cow Walks Majestically In Hospital Ward In Nigeria (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.