Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

Couple Who Met On Facebook Walks Down The Aisle(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Met On Facebook Walks Down The Aisle(photos) (634 Views)

Photos Of A Cute Couple Who Met On Nairaland / Groom Wept Profusely As His Bride Walked Down The Aisle On Their Wedding / Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Couple Who Met On Facebook Walks Down The Aisle(photos) by gameboyo: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Couple Who Met On Facebook Walks Down the Aisle

An excited lady, Peace Charles has taken to Facebook to pure encomium on her husband to be, eulogising him for standing by her despite the platform they both met each other.

She wrote;

"Meeting you was inexplicable because it all started here on Facebook on my last birthday.
My Emperor you came in and enliven my world, Despite all the rage from people, but you keep telling me am the Best not minding my Blemish and fault but you keep saying " Empress you are always perfect in everything"
Ndifreke Dominic, I never knew what my wildest dreams were until I met you, you have made me feel immeasurably happy, loved and content and I know this only the beginning of our journey together.
My Emperor! Having you in my life has been an absolute blessing.

Friends and love ones be our guest on 8th June as I walk down the Aisle with my Emperor to complete the Empire!"

Congratulations to the couple

Re: Couple Who Met On Facebook Walks Down The Aisle(photos) by captianfreeman(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
E good.
Re: Couple Who Met On Facebook Walks Down The Aisle(photos) by mikejj(m): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
grin mike zuckerrberg thank you ooo at last

(1) (Reply)

Answer Needed Urgently / No Nairaland Girl Should Send Me A Pm / Romantic Story: "Irreplaceable Love" (Episode 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.