Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,578 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 PM

Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate (48616 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Nigerians Will Pay Their Gate Man 20k And Pay Olosho 400k For One Night / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by dachilino: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
A Nigerian woman took to Facebook today to call out a lady who accused of sleeping with her husband, and also taking photos at their gate.According to the Nigerian woman, Nsikan Peter Afiaekpo, the lady she called out who is identified as Esther Akpan has been sleeping with her husband and taking photos at their gate while she is at work.

Here is a screenshot we could get before she deleted the post;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/25/nigerian-woman-calls-out-lady-sleeping-with-her-husband-and-taking-photos-at-their-gate/

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Lucifersticlala: 1:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Oh no.
Why did I open this thread?

If this savage-looking grizzly hippopotamus sporting Pius Ikedia-style football legs can snatch your husband then it's your fault.
Just negodu the wide calabash covering her midriff she calls a stomach.

*spits angry

63 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Crayfish seller catch husband.

Never underestimate these girls. Them dey bring their A game just to hook anyone.
I remember my banking days
This lady dey sell moin moin
Oh my God she get yansh. Well behaved,pretty.
She dey bring moin moin and ogi every morning
Soon punna join the menu
And she sabi wella
Soon my dry cleaner join
Then ugwu seller
And one chemist at the end of our street.
Before I run comot for the area

No blame me,these so called local girls are the bomb!!!!! Ready to give any day anytime. Not like sophisticated hanties wey we dey give 5 days notice before we chook. Some sef go dey give conditions. When these small girls snatch us now them go dey cry.

168 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by MissRaine69(f): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
I don’t get women...
He is the one stepping out, yet you fight with the other woman as if that will make him stop.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by MarianaTrench: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Woman your quarrel is with your husband and not the sidechick

34 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by JasonScoolari: 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
I wanted to swear for Esther Akpan and the he-goat of a husband, but her grammatical errors made me so weak.

Akpan, abeg continue selling "Cray Fish" to Oga. It is really "Proteinious"

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by markidoo(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
Fear all this hawkers in Akwa Ibom and Cross River, be it a Minor nor an adult I bet u those people r confirmed Alan Shearers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by BlackfireX: 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
She even look like crayfish.... But what do we call your husband?
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
PLEASE, does she still have any CRAYFISH left..??

12 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by GOFRONT(m): 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hahahaaa....Alan Shearer of Newcastle!!!!

Your head dey dia..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Forreellinc: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
The geh no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
shameless lots.... that's the only thing they can offer a man
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Biglittlelois(f): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Smh, so what will happen to the husband that lured her into the house through the gate cos of her crayfish

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by salbis(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Men will always be men. Look as the wife come set, but he still chooses to go after that girl. Something must be wrong somewhere.
Madam do something before you see her pictures on your matrimonial bed oo.
Anyways, nothing concern me as this is purely Akwa Ibom issue.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by ednut1(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
some men have no class chai

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Emekadollars(m): 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
Let's just say.. She's selling crayfish and kpomo. Abi she's using crayfish to sell her kpomo Lol. See as she pose like Linda Ikeji �

For your home/office furniture and interior decoration. Office chair and table, living room chairs, dinning set, wallpaper, 3d panel window blinds etc. Call/WhatsApp me 07013038612.
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Uyi168: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
Oh no.
Why did I open this thread?

If this savage-looking grizzly hippopotamus sporting Pius Ikedia-style football legs can snatch your husband then it's your fault.
Just negodu the wide calabash covering her midriff she calls a stomach.

*spits angry
Las Las this guy go kolo...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by OhiOfIhima: 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
We men, what do we actually want? Leave dis pretty charm lady for dis hoehawkercrayfishwoman, chaii!

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Hotguy27: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
This woman is not normal. Can't you cover your shame? Look at this ugly hippopotamus that is dragging your husband with you. You are probably not romantic and always wait for your husband to make s*x advance at all time.
Some women/wives should learn how to initiate lovemaking sometimes not only the men/husbands.

13 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by lonelydora: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
Women should stop this. As a wife, you need to look good for your husband. Even though cheating is in the mind.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by grandstar(m): 4:31pm On Apr 25, 2019
markidoo:
Fear all this hawkers in Akwa Ibom and Cross River, be it a Minor nor an adult I bet u those people r confirmed Alan Shearers

Even the ones in Ondo town.

There was this very pretty busty girl that used to sell pounded yam. She was 17years at the time and she took a liking to me. I would have committed if not for my Christian faith and I also had a junior sister who looked up to me. She'd have been disappointed!

The silly girl even came to our house recently. I suspected she wanted something even though she was married. I reminded her that I was a Jehovah's Witness and I respect her marriage vows as she is now married. Still as beautiful as ever even after a kid.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Burgerlomo: 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2019
BlackfireX:
She even look like crayfish.... But what do we call your husband?

D horse band nah catfish cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by sunnyside16(m): 4:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Alot happening in marriages these days, God help us.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Curlieweed: 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
I don’t get women...
He is the one stepping out, yet you fight with the other woman as if that will make him stop.

This is why every morning, I thank my ancestors for making me a Nigerian man and pray that they will prevent the feminarchy from ever taking hold of these parts.

May they be praised. Iseee!

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by sonnie10: 4:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
Who should be blamed now, the lady or the husband.
Anyway, na condition make crayfish bend. She even chop finish break plate by posing at madam’s gate.
Insult upon injury!
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by aguiyi2: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Madam,this ekaette may have a quality you lack.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by AreaFada2: 4:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Some housewives and regular girlfriends do not give good sex. They think being in the relationship is enough. But it's not enough for many guys. Women need to be aware.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by MissRaine69(f): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Curlieweed:

This is why every morning, I thank my ancestors for making me a Nigerian man and pray that they will prevent the feminarchy from ever taking hold of these parts.

May they be praised. Iseee!
I will pray for you too that she does not sleep with your best friend and your best friend’s father.
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by MissRaine69(f): 4:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
AreaFada2:
Some housewives and regular girlfriends do not give good sex. They think being in the relationship is enough. But it's not enough for many guys. Women need to be aware.
Some men will cheat regardless....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Do Guys Like This Really Exist? / A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.