Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate (48613 Views)

UK Man Accuses Nigerian Lady Of Being Golddigger & Marrying Him To Get Passport / Nigerians Will Pay Their Gate Man 20k And Pay Olosho 400k For One Night / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by trapQ: 4:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
So if a husband is not romantic is his wife permitted to cheating too?
Hotguy27:
This woman is not normal. Can't you cover your shame? Look at this ugly hippopotamus that is dragging your husband with you. You are probably not romantic and always wait for your husband to make s*x advance at all time.
Some women/wives should learn how to initiate lovemaking sometimes not only the men/husbands.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by trapQ: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2019
Do you know how good Beyonce looks not just to her husband but to the world?
Did it stop Jay z from cheating? You people need to stop victim blaming.
lonelydora:
Women should stop this. As a wife, you need to look good for your husband. Even though cheating is in the mind.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
See her belle cheesy
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Phyde: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shibaraba:
Crayfish seller catch husband.

Never underestimate these girls. Them dey bring their A game just to hook anyone.
I remember my banking days
This lady dey sell moin moin
Oh my God she get yansh. Well behaved,pretty.
She dey bring moin moin and ogi every morning
Soon punna join the menu
And she sabi wella
Soon my dry cleaner join
Then ugwu seller
And one chemist at the end of our street.
Before I run comot for the area

No blame me,these so called local girls are the bomb!!!!! Ready to give any day anytime. Not like sophisticated hanties wey we dey give 5 days notice before we chook. Some sef go dey give conditions. When these small girls snatch us now them go dey cry.
grin grin grin baddest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Hotguy27: 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
trapQ:
So if a husband is not romantic is his wife permitted to cheating too?

Morally, No! But some of these incessant marital complaints are preventable. Some women created so many busy schedules that they hardly think that spending good time together as husband and wife devoid of any other disturbances is very vital in a home.
What does it even take to be romantic in a marriage?

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Onliie(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shibaraba:

Never underestimate these girls. Them dey bring their A game just to hook anyone.
Soon punna join the menu
And she sabi wella
Soon my dry cleaner join
Then ugwu seller

No blame me,these so called local girls are the bomb!!!!! Ready to give any day anytime. Not like sophisticated hanties wey we dey give 5 days notice before we chook. Some sef go dey give conditions. When these small girls snatch us now them go dey cry.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Shibaraba:

Soon punna join the menu
And she sabi wella
Soon my dry cleaner join
Then ugwu seller

the crayfish seller and d one wey dey sell moin moin get shape as u yarn so i can understand if dem come snatch someone. But dis one wey dey slay in front of the gate wetin she take snatch d man? All i see is a big stomach with funny looking legscheesy. Some men are just funny.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Divay22(f): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
Some men don't just have taste o.
Just look at the fat hippopotamus he's carrying around as a sidechick angry
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 5:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
AreaFada2:
Some housewives and regular girlfriends do not give good sex. They think being in the relationship is enough. But it's not enough for many guys. Women need to be aware.
Is it always about sex??

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by olisaEze(m): 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
This one na crayfish seller too? Well if plantain seller aka Timaya fit make am, so can this small girl with “big belle”! grin

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by UKBobo(m): 5:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
Please, I need 500 grammes of crayfish!
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by doggedfighter(f): 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
I wanted to swear for Esther Akpan and the he-goat of a husband, but her grammatical errors made me so weak.

Akpan, abeg continue selling "Cray Fish" to Oga. It is really "Proteinious"
Jason, swear for seller and not the buyer . why grin
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by doggedfighter(f): 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lucifersticlala:
Oh no.
Why did I open this thread?

If this savage-looking grizzly hippopotamus sporting Pius Ikedia-style football legs can snatch your husband then it's your fault.
Just negodu the wide calabash covering her midriff she calls a stomach.

*spits angry

This guy is beyond redemption.See the way I'm laughing here. Wtf
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by JasonScoolari: 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2019
doggedfighter:

Jason, swear for seller and not the buyer . why grin
Lol, the buyer is he goat of a husband. cheesy

How are you doing beautiful?
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Nobody: 5:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
I don’t get women...
He is the one stepping out, yet you fight with the other woman as if that will make him stop.

The "other women" are mostly the initiators of the unholy affair
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by doggedfighter(f): 5:39pm On Apr 25, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lol, the buyer is he goat of a husband. cheesy

How are you doing beautiful?
I'm fine dear.
But why that family picture lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by JasonScoolari: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
doggedfighter:

I'm fine dear.
But why that family picture lipsrsealed
Which one? smiley
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by ZaOzaRoom(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Akwa Ibom men are dogs. They can dip their preeks into any hole.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Hotguy27: 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:

Is it always about sex??

This is the type of question some women will keep asking until their husbands start cheating on them. Try to understand who you are marrying. While it is not all about sex for some, it is all about sex for others. The question should be where does one's husband belong?

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by AreaFada2: 5:53pm On Apr 25, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:

Is it always about sex??

Well, it plays a VERY big role. Let nobody pretend it doesn't. Not fulfilling that conjugal role is even a legally valid ground for divorce. Being prude to try to convince your man that you are not "spoilt" is courting disaster.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by MissRaine69(f): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2019
prince3009:

The "other women" are mostly the initiators of the unholy affair
It takes two to tango

2 Likes

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by AreaFada2: 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

Some men will cheat regardless....
It is like saying whether govt and society provide many well paying jobs or not, some people will still be committing crimes.

Ehhh...... We are talking of likelihood or probability here.
Some big men provide all the good things of life for their wives but they still go and sleep with their driver or maiguard. Should all buoyant men therefore say no more goodies for their wives? grin cheesy

A wife or hubby should try to cater for that "aspect" of their relationship first. Instead of saying it does not change anything.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Gabson001(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2019
Person no dey tire? Him dey change fud nah!
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Reelmii: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
why wouldn't a crayfish seller snatch ur husband when u cant even construct simple English

maybe the crayfish seller speaks better than u that is why ur husband fell.....

work on urself
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by MissRaine69(f): 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
AreaFada2:

It is like saying whether govt and society provide many well paying jobs or not, some people will still be committing crimes.

Ehhh...... We are talking of likelihood or probability here.
Some big men provide all the good things of life for their wives but they still go and sleep with their driver or maiguard. Should all buoyant men therefore say no more goodies for their wives? grin cheesy

A wife or hubby should try to cater for that "aspect" of their relationship first. Instead of saying it does not change anything.
If you pay close attention you will see that I used that all important word, SOME which means that regardless of how good things are there are those who sabotage their own happiness.
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Reelmii: 6:12pm On Apr 25, 2019
Burgerlomo:

D horse band nah catfish cool
u are right

because crayfish attracts crayfish
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by Reelmii: 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
grandstar:

Even the ones in Ondo town.

There was this very pretty busty girl that used to sell pounded yam. She was 17years at the time and she took a liking to me. I would have committed if not for my Christian faith and I also had a junior sister who looked up to me. She'd have been disappointed!

The silly girl even came to our house recently. I suspected she wanted something even though she was married. I reminded her that I was a Jehovah's Witness and I respect her marriage vows as she is now married. Still as beautiful as ever even after a kid.
hnnmm...JW
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
darkcaesar03360:
shameless lots.... that's the only thing they can offer a man
that's all men want
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Uyi168:
Las Las this guy go kolo...
abi him village ppl don win already

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
We men, what do we actually want? Leave dis pretty charm lady for dis hoehawkercrayfishwoman, chaii!
no be by pretty and charming o
Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by AreaFada2: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

If you pay close attention you will see that I used that all important word, SOME which means that regardless of how good things are there are those who sabotage their own happiness.
Just human nature. There will always be a few aberrant ones.

1 Like

Re: Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate by OgaBuhari: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
Forreellinc:
The geh no even fine sef
you no dey tire?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo) / Do Guys Like This Really Exist?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.