Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Actor Jim Iyke Welcomes Second Child With His Oyibo Woman (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor Jim Iyke Welcomes Second Child With His Oyibo Woman (photos) (1171 Views)

Yomi Casual Welcomes Second Child, Olorunyomi Kendrick Makun Jnr / "Jim Iyke Your Gucci Shoes Are Fake" - Fan Tells Actor, Jim Iyke Fires Back / Jim Iyke, Tboss & Tonto Dikeh At COZA Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor Jim Iyke Welcomes Second Child With His Oyibo Woman (photos) by MsDoris(f): 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
Popular Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke, has welcomed a baby boy with his Lithuanian woman, Dana.

This would be his second child with the same woman, the first child, a boy, he welcomed in September 2015 and named him Harvis Chidubem Iyke.

Jim Iyke, popularly known for playing “lover boy” roles in his movies, took to Instagram to share the good news saying;

"Im ultra private with my family. But this is the rarest of moments. Back to 2 hrs sleep nightly. Back to cat naps with my sub conscious peaked for the slightest movement. Back to groggy mornings and big unknowing smiles.

Welcome home King.

I cant find the right words now. Every being in me is pulsating with raw primordial energy.

A Lion beget a Lion.

Welcome to my Pride, dear son.

Thank you for choosing me to be your Papa.

Thank you lord for yet another blessing this year. I dont know what I'm doing right to deserve it all.

It takes a man to bring a child home. It takes a community to raise him.

My people please welcome my king.

Welcome home JJ.

Let's have the fun of our lives! ??"

See more--> https://www.mimidoris.com/2019/04/actor-jim-iyke-welcomes-second-child.html

(1) (Reply)

MAYORKUN PERFORMANCE AT Ahmadu Bello University ,abu Zaria Kaduna Video / Linda Ikeji Rocks Animal-print Outfit / Toke Makinwa Trashes Snoopdogg’s Post About Gucci Mane And His Wife(screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.