Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) (35973 Views)

Are Distpatch Riders The Next Menace On Lagos Roads? / Lagos Bans Trucks, Trailers On Roads In Day Time / Why Do The Law Enforcers Tolerate Hanging On Vehicles On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by dominique(f): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
Joromi12:
Anytime i see them on lekki epe i wish they slip so i can climb them. Fools

That would make you a murderer
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
dominique:

no. Just an accident since they have no sense na
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
Hello nairaland Please help a nairalander God bless you more than you expected to be bless, please and please anyone interested in helping me with any amount just to save my situation please am sorry to narrate it .. long story ...here is my account number..I would have explain but if you care to know just dm me ...I will explain..
First Bank:3070767277...
sell ur phone mr ode
ajebuter:

No I don't have headache over it

Afterall, they are not my sons and if that is what you desire is for boys to ' catch fun' with skates, who am I to complain?

It's not what I desire, frankly I don't desire anything in this whole issue as I don't have the luxury of such time to waste pondering what young lady choose to do with their time , as I have other important things to use my time for.

I just wonder why this is even an issue? Is the number of unemployed adults so damn high?

1 Like

Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Ttipsy(f): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
do we also call them pedestrians
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by handsomeyitayo(m): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2019
Joromi12:
sell ur phone mr ode
joromi you don't need this... don't call me ode...ok I am not move by wat Yu post towards me...I didn't force you to help me ..

1 Like

Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Mikhailkutusov: 2:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
I think we should start killing them at sight before it turns into something else.
shwooo
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:
Two wheels competing with four wheels? No helmet as well?
Let them continue with their foolishness. Life after a traumatic brain injury is easy.

There is a high rate of ignorance and illiteracy in our society despite the formal Educational system.
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by auch22: 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
I think we should start killing them at sight before it turns into something else.
u are a mad man [size=8pt][/size]
grin grin
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by vascey(m): 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
In Nigeria, everything is a menace. We never think 'harness', all we think is 'ban ban ban!!'
That is why we never move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by 400billionman: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
ibkayee:
I love skating but they must have a death wish if they’re doing it in Lagos of all places, I’m scared to drive in Lagos, let alone skate
[img][/img]

You are scared to drive because the car is not yours or that you park am for yard ?

Which one ?
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by drmikeadams(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
Who get their contacts.?.for sale

1 Like

Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2019
handsomeyitayo:
joromi you don't need this... don't call me ode...ok I am not move by wat Yu post towards me...I didn't force you to help me ..
able body man wey no fit hustle. Getting pain working smart lol. I for like dash u 4k. Bt i wont
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by drmikeadams(m): 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2019

Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by MissRaine69(f): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
jaxxy:

There is a high rate of ignorance and illiteracy in our society despite the formal Educational system.
Then it’s safe to conclude that there is nothing educative about the education system.

1 Like

Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by jrusky(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2019
No need calling them menace by the time vehicle knock two of them down and sniff breath out of their lives others will adjust and use their senses because I can not understand this madness for someone knowing fully well the danger on our roads and how reckless our drivers are and still doing skating on that same road.

Nobody should warn them I think they have no sense by the time it would happen their senses will return to their empty skulls.
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Tapout(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2019
it hurts me to know that some people wish these guys death cry angry
Someone actually said he wish they can fall so he could run them over.. Wow! Just wow!! sad

2 Likes

Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by jaxxy(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

Then it’s safe to conclude that there is nothing educative about the education system.

Too sm extent like a Huge lapse in our Educational system especially how it affects social behavior and responsibilities.
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by jrusky(m): 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2019
Tapout:
it hurts me to know that some people wish these guys death cry angry
Someone actually said he wish they can fall so he could run them over.. Wow! Just wow!! sad

Yea don't let it annoys you Nigeria love copycat alot. Pls where is the road and safety to do skating in Nigeria? Why is it that some people are just pure stupid and wannabe, risking their lives and others?

1 Like

Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
This is foolishness!!! They're prob showing off on the roads for everyone to see them skating but they're putting their lives in danger. Never seen anyone skate on roads or highways before but Nigerians take things to a different level. People do that in the streets of their neighbourhood, in parks, trails, not on roads with cars, trucks, etc. Foolishness!!!

5 Likes

Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by ibkayee(f): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
400billionman:
[img][/img]

You are scared to drive because the car is not yours or that you park am for yard ?

Which one ?
People don’t stick to basic traffic rules
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by handsomeyitayo(m): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2019
Joromi12:
able body man wey no fit hustle. Getting pain working smart lol. I for like dash u 4k. Bt i wont
you don't understand ...is not that ..the way you wrote to me .. maybe you think am begging...is not that I don't work they owe me and my allowances have not been paid ...I spent 800 transportation fare . every day..if not for my daughter health ..I still spent money..if you know what am going through.. even am someone that dnt depend on anyone ..I work but this time arround I don't know how they just use and owe someone allowances ..
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Mcreloaded(m): 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
sonnie10:
Safety first. There is really not bad in skateboarding
Skateboard? Really,
I am confused please can nairalanders help me to understand what Autojosh is really talking about.
Skate or skateboard
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by MissRaine69(f): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
vascey:
In Nigeria, everything is a menace. We never think 'harness', all we think is 'ban ban ban!!'
That is why we never move forward.
Let me offer a different perspective
It is a menace if there is risk to life and not only the life of the skater but of other people. Now if a bus carrying passengers swerves to avoid hitting one of these skaters and there is 120 people killed
Would you still argue that we are not being progressive?

4 Likes

Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Mcreloaded(m): 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
dominique:

No not really it can be a case of manslaughter
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Livefreeordieha(m): 3:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Hit Like if you see them as a menace or hit share if u feel otherwise
d 4th guy had headphones and still was using a phone.... That one just dey invite undertaker ���
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by MissRaine69(f): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mcreloaded:

Skateboard? Really,
I am confused please can nairalanders help me to understand what Autojosh is really talking about.
Skate or skateboard
Skate is both a noun and a verb
Those kids are on rollerblades and what they are doing is skating.
Now a skateboard is a very different thing as the name suggests it’s a board with wheels. Autojosh needs to smoke less

3 Likes

Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Mcreloaded(m): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
Where is road safety when you need them.
I am sure we have nairalanders who are road safety.
They should go and arrest these miscreants
Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by MissRaine69(f): 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Mcreloaded:

No not really it can be a case of manslaughter
You can actually walk free accidents do happen

2 Likes

Re: Skaters: The New Menace On Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) by Mcreloaded(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2019
MissRaine69:

Skate is both a noun and a verb
Those kids are on rollerblades and what they are doing is skating.
Now a skateboard is a very different thing as the name suggests it’s a board with wheels. Autojosh needs to smoke less
You too go school I respect .and also skateboard has a board over 4 rollers like tyres and is not worn like skates instead you stand on top of the board .
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is This A True Reflection Of Ado-Ekiti Roads, Ekiti State? / Abuja Rail Mass Transit Is 90% Complete (Photos) / ₦90m Flyboard Strapped To Feet Wows The French President. Outruns Lambo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.