Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,596 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy (38300 Views)

Obinna Nsofor: The Luxury Lifestyle Of Nigerian Footballer (Pictures) / Floyd Mayweather Acquires 2020 Bentley Continental And 2020 Rolls Royce Cullinan / Floyd Mayweather Buys RR Cullinan & G-wagon After Earning ₦3.3b In A 9min Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by obafemee80(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2019

Range Rovers has been the most popular SUV among football stars, expecially in the Premier League . Buying one has been like a rite of passage to English football's elite.

But Rolls-Royce have looked to challenge that with their first SUV in 112 years. The Cullinan ,named after the legendary 3,106-carat gem found in South Africa in 1905 ,is currently regarded as the best luxury SUV money can buy .

The £276,000 jewel in the crown of luxury SUVs is now the car every rich footballers are queuing up to buy. Only a handful of players have managed to get their hands on the Cullinan.

Cristiano Ronaldo's amazing car collection in Turin now includes a white version, while Crystal Palace's Mamadou Sakho bought one for himself to mark his 29th birthday last month.

26 year old Czech Republic and Burnley's striker, Matej Vydra, is not left out. He has a silver version.

Rolls-Royce CEO,Torsten Muller-Otvos said:
"Our answer to history, to the visionaries, adventurers, explorers and those who believe in the supremacy of liberty is the Rolls-Royce Cullinan."

Under the skin, the Cullinan shares much with the flagship Phantom, including its aluminium spaceframe chassis and a twin-turbo 6.75-litre V12 that produces 571hp, enough to take the 2.6 tonne luxury SUV from standstill to 62mph in five seconds, and a top speed of 155mph..

https://autojosh.com/rolls-royce-cullinanthe-276k-luxury-suv-every-car-loving-footballers-are-queuing-up-to-buy/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2019
F

T

C

2 Likes

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by Coldplayyy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
looks pretty decent, but I'll pass grin
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by BoboKush(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
Wow
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by Badgers14: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2019
Sips my zobo...

Those cars are ugly grin grin

3 Likes

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by goldtooth: 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
I dont like the shape of this car. I still prefer the look of Range rover to this. If you give me this i will sell it and buy Range then keep the balance money in my account

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by passyhansome(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
I HAVE ONE ALREADY NOW

1 Like

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Wetin boys dey use sell pure water here,chai Oluwa pick my call

3 Likes

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by magicminister: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2019
White atlethes are marrying white women
Black athletes are marrying white women.

What of our sisters? Are they not good enough?

9 Likes

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by MrMcJay(m): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2019
I used to be indifferent about these Rolls Royce vehicles but I went for an event today and saw OBAT's Rolls Royce.

My brothers and sisters, verily I say unto you, poverty is a curse. If you see that motor, even if e jam you, you would die fulfilled.

Your village people would be very proud of you. "Na Rolls Royce kill am".

87 Likes 7 Shares

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2019
magicminister:

cry cry maybe they don't see a lot of black women where they are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by bionixs: 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
Wetin boys dey use sell pure water here,chai Oluwa pick my call
I wonder how many times you don call Oluwa today. you never begin cry sef
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by Lanretoye(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
fanity upon fanity,to say I get the money I for buy the fanity.
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by jaxxy(m): 6:28pm On Apr 25, 2019
Combination of a Rolls Royce and an Suv. Can’t get any better pls.
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by sonnie10: 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
The last time I checked only a few of us own this car

1 Like

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by Michaelmercy(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
MrMcJay:
I used to be indifferent about this Rolls Royce vehicles but I went for an event today and saw OBAT's Rolls Royce.

My brothers and sisters, verily I say unto you, poverty is a curse. If you see that motor, even if e jam you, you would die fulfilled.

Your village people would be very proud of you. "Na Rolls Royce kill am".
Lmao

4 Likes

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by stag: 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
I like this.
Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
magicminister:

if i can buy apple why settle for agbalumo

6 Likes

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by RichDad1(m): 6:41pm On Apr 25, 2019
I want this type of vanity Biko. wink

1 Like

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by sleepking(m): 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
Joromi12:
if i can buy apple why settle for agbalumo
Bossman agbalumo is good for your health

5 Likes

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 25, 2019
sleepking:
Bossman agbalumo is good for your health
apple is more classy

4 Likes

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by WetinUGain: 6:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
magicminister:

Love is in the eyes of the beholder..
Their is no law that says....."thou shall not marry white"..We are all humans

2 Likes

Re: RR Cullinan,The Luxury SUV Every Car-Loving Footballers Are Queuing Up To Buy by Bammzzie(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2019
For those dat use to say vanity upon vanity....I don't mind diz kind of vanity abeg cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Alex Iwobi All Guccified In New Photo / Okocha Steals Yobo's Testimonial Match: Fans Want Him Out Of Retirement / Anthony Joshua Beats Jermaine Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.