Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,505 members, 7,808,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:03 PM

Why Do Short Girls Prefer Tall Guys To Short Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Short Girls Prefer Tall Guys To Short Guys (1698 Views)

What's Your Thought On Tall Girls Getting Married To Tall Guys? / Do Girls Prefer Hot Body Or A Handsome Face? / How Do Girls Prefer Being Talked To? Face To Face or Chat? Please Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Short Girls Prefer Tall Guys To Short Guys by Gabrie300(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2019
So I have had an encounter with different types of ladies
And i can bet you that 95% of the short Girls I had encounter with Loves Tall Guys

*Please what makes women have such Mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Short Girls Prefer Tall Guys To Short Guys by Ilefoaye(m): 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
Same here
Re: Why Do Short Girls Prefer Tall Guys To Short Guys by Juliette05(f): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
the same way a poor girl prefers venza to Camry tiny light
Re: Why Do Short Girls Prefer Tall Guys To Short Guys by ubunja(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2019
I'm 2M tall and I abhor short girls
Re: Why Do Short Girls Prefer Tall Guys To Short Guys by Oluromantic: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
That picture na long distance relnshp
Re: Why Do Short Girls Prefer Tall Guys To Short Guys by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
If that guy was a Nepa official, he wont need ladder to disconnect people's line grin
Re: Why Do Short Girls Prefer Tall Guys To Short Guys by Mafking(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2019
@op if short girls prefer short guys from the onset,you would probably be a dwarf grin
Humans naturally get attracted to what they don't have...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Short Girls Prefer Tall Guys To Short Guys by Choochai(m): 3:50pm On Apr 26, 2019
They have to choose what they lack
Re: Why Do Short Girls Prefer Tall Guys To Short Guys by Masionreay: 4:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
pcguru1:
If that guy was a Nepa official, he wont need ladder to disconnect people's line grin
Well said.

(1) (Reply)

A Story About Hate / Pls Help, I'm About To Lose Something Very Important ; Is There A Remedy? / Is This Not Addiction?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.